PDA

View Full Version : Prophecy: Iran needs to be and will be invaded

Churchwork
02-16-2006, 07:12 PM
I believe Iran should be (and will be) invaded - USA and the nations of the world should come together in agreement to change the government in Iran before it is too late - because they are so belligerent, thumbing their nose at the United Nations. Israel says there will be a point of no return when Iran gets nuclear capability.

The president of Iran has outspokenly declared it wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They are in bed with many terrorist organizations. They have the delivery system already in place, and it is estimated they will have a nuclear weapon ready for delivery within a year.

There was a 19 man cell that was broken up, of which 2 of those members were charged with trespassing on a nuclear power plant. They flew over to North America by way of Canada. The time of their attack was stopped 4 months before it was to happen. It is now believed the attack would be more beneficial after the election of Bush because they hate Bush for obvious reasons - he is said to be a Christian, and any attack would have fueled the wrath of God through Bush. With the 12th Iman, the so-called holiest one in Islam, the plan is to crash a plane filled with explosives into a nuclear power plant in USA. It would mean nuclear fallout! The mohammed extremist doesn't care, for he is committing suicide which is act bound for hell.

USA might react with nuking the capital of Iran and several Islamic countries, as well as invade those countries for their oil. Iran is learning to work under the ground, having learned from North Korea. Islam does not care about the consequences of USA retaliating by nuking several Islamic cities in response. They do not think that far ahead.

The goal of the extremists was to kill 100,000 people during 911, which they fell short of. Islam has gone insane. There is no middle ground with them. They believe they will get to heaven if they blow themselves up for 72 virgins. There is no reasoning with someone like that, as they brainwash their children at the youngest of ages to blow themselves up in the name of Allah-Satan. I was wondering how the world would proceed, and how Satan would up the ante. Crazy stuff!

Many terrorists, including the terrorist that blew up the USS Cole, have escaped from prison under a Mosque, 100 yards Away from the prison, I read recently.

The choice is simple: though a catastophre will not likely be prevented (actually it is guaranteed to happen according to Rev. 9.16,18), there will be much regret if something is not done NOW: specificaly, invade Iran before it is too late! Though evil will run its course, that is no excuse for the US government not to do what they must do.

Apparently those responsible at the highest level of government have been fully warned that if something does happen, they alone are to be blamed for not taking action to at least attempt to prevent it. Read Countdown to Terror by Congressman Curt Weldon.

Christians do not get involved in national interests, but we are cognizant of them. One really begins to get a sense of what is meant by Jesus will reign with an "iron rod," mentioned 3 times in the book of Revelation, in the coming millennial kingdom reign of Christ. This is necessary because even with Christ ruling in Person, stepping down on the mount of olives when He returns, there is still sin in the millennial kingdom. Not until the 1000 years has ended will sin be done away with in the new city and new earth in the new heaven. Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus!

PastorWay
02-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Dear Troy

I find Iran belligerent, and I am sorry to say that I also find your approach belligerent. I have decided to ban you. Please take your forum with you and remove my posting capability on the way out.

I trust you will prayerfully reconsider and realise that Bush is not about the Wrath of God, he is about the Mark of the Beast.

Yours Truly

PastorWay

Churchwork
02-17-2006, 11:19 AM
PastorWay,

I find your reaction belligerent, reviling and hostile. Your flesh is free to ban anyone you like, but you will be held accountable. I have removed your email, but you are free to read the posts on the forum as you wish. George Bush will not be the man who is spoken of in Rev. 13.18, the number of a man, that much is certain. This takes discernment. That man will be revived Neron Kaisar in Aramaic = 666. There will be the mark of the beast, an implant placed under the skin to be able to buy or sell, but to blame Bush directly for this without proof is just your overassuming.

In the OT, God's wrath did came upon Israel using evil nations. USA is falling babylon. Do you see how you accuse? This is something wrong about you that you would be so overassuming, misreading what I said by the strength of your flesh.

Just as a leader of a nation may be born-again, Bush may be saved. However, I have not said if he is saved or not, because I simply do not know. God has not revealed it to me. He may be saved already, or he may yet be saved, who can say? For example, observe his fruit: he did the right thing in going into Iraq to stop a man who gassed over a million of his own people. Would you have had the same courage to stop tyranny? Remember when in the OT the leader of Babylon listened to Daniel to free Israel? This man could have been saved for believing in the God of the Bible.

Let me say deeper down inside, though, what your reaction is really all about. You are being intellectually dishonest with yourself and apply a smokescreen to what is really battling in your heart, a truth you can't accept yet. In your profile, you answered "Yes" to all 18 questions, yet you are being duplicitous, when the Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). What I am referring to here, from our private discussion, is that you said you believe in Biblical locality (the 18th question), but prefer not to do anything about it. Where you need help particularly is regarding accepting Biblical locality not just in your head by doing nothing about it, but knowing it deeply to do something about it (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/whichchurch.htm). God does not want you to divide the body of Christ falsely, not even for the reason you gave, due to your family members. God says we shall know them by their fruit. This is your false fruit. You say the way is that of the pastor, yet the way of the churches are founded on the apostles, not the pastors. My prayers go out to you.

I can only tell you the truth, you still have to abide in that truth.

With love, in Christ

spiritplumber
03-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Another nation that routinely thumbs its nose at the UN and possesses nuclear weapons, and has used them in war in the past, is the United States. Should it also be invaded?

I'm fairly worried about Iran having nuclear weapons, but only because it's easier for crooks to get them from there than from anywhere else. The Iranian government has no wish to start a nuclear war -- it would be suicidal for them, and the bigwigs in Iran (or any other government!!) live way too large to consider becoming suicide bombers.

If the Iranians can keep their commitment on a supervised nuclear program, more power to them and more oil for us (since they'll be using less of it to generate electricity, they'll have more to sell)

Churchwork
03-09-2006, 02:40 AM
It is not the same thing, for Bush is not saying the crazy things the president of Iran is saying. By comparing the words and the actions, the comparison is like night and day. Crazy people don't care about what is suicidal, otherwise they would not send so many people to blow themselves up. What we have learned is the big wigs and the small wigs kill each other is suicidal acts for 72 virgins. Some are very well off, and it only takes one. That one is the President of Iran.

Even so, either way, we know in Rev. 9.16,18 that there will be an army of 200 million machines in the middle east and 1/3 of the people of the earth will die. It has been prophesied. It will be over oil likely. The nations of the world should as quickly as possible come together to stop Iran.

The president of Iran is not satisfied until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. We do not declare this against them. Where you are lacking your understanding is not having a conscience to see this man is a madman; you think it is merely business as usual. The Bible says, there will be the war to end all wars. According to what I have seen in the Scriptures, it will be this century.