PDA

View Full Version : False Christians Reject Prophetic Word of God - Robert Rombough, Edmonton, Alberta

Parture
06-30-2015, 11:02 PM
Re: Robert Rombough (http://www.rbrlimoservice.com/)
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Hi Rob,

Before the great and terrible day of the Lord, there will be a "great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Rev. 6.12).

320,000 people died in Haiti 2010 which was the 2nd worse earthquake in human history by number of deaths. Japan 2011 was 9.1 on the Richter Scale and the 4th greatest in magnitude on earth anywhere in history. Still tones of radiated water is being poured into the ocean every day. Together, back to back, year over year, this has never happened before.

Nov. 3, 2013 was a long H3 Hybrid Solar Eclipse which completes as a total eclipse to produce that black sackcloth effect. It is the 4th one since Christ. Very rare. It won’t happen again till 2172.

And of course the Tetrad on Passover and Tabernacles 2014/15. This was the 8th since Christ and won’t happen again till 2582/83. There is no unique solar eclipse attached to it then.

Elul 29 in a Shemita year, the DJIA dropped 7% in 2001 after 911 and 7% in 2008 with the housing crisis. Sept. 13, 2015 is the next Shemita, Elul 29, give back.

I believe there is going to be a 7 year period of plenty from 2015-22 then 7 years of famine of the Tribulation 2022-29.

The “sign of the Son of Man” (Matt. 24.30) could be asteroid Apophis April 13, 2029. It is 3 football fields in length and expected to come within 25,000 miles of earth which is within satellite distance range. The last time an asteroid of this size hit earth was 80,000 years ago. It would kill tens of millions.

Rev. 3 says, “If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee” (v.3). If a Christian is not watchful what will happen? He will not be able to know when the Lord returns.

Rob, if you are not watchful, prayerful and keep the word of His patience, you won’t escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world--all these things that will happen at the end of this age in Daniel’s final seven--so as not to be taken but left to pass through the Tribulation (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Paul said there are carnal Christians as well as spiritual Christians, and Jesus said there are 5 unwise virgins and 5 wise virgins. Both are saved since both have oil of the Holy Spirit in their lamps, but the latter would be first raptured as well as return to reign with Christ over the nations for 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6).

Praise the Lord! Amen.

Troy

Troy
As you said no one knows His return, the Tribulations we are seeing is God's ‎ call to return to His Teaching's not the Worldly pap that is being spewed from the pulpits. The world is going to travail. We are to prepare ourselves as brides for His return or when we pass into His judgement. Worldly knowledge is not His Teaching's we all need to experience His walk on this earth following in His Footsteps knowing where it will lead us. Are you prepared other than filled with Worldly facts mixed with selected scriptures to face His final Judgement. I know I am still learning what it means to place one foot in His footsteps in preparation to be Judged whether on His return or my eventual passing.
I pray you really know our Father and what His call to you really means.
God's Blessings

Robert
Rob,

You misread what I said. I never said no one knows His return. The condition for knowing when His return is, is being watchful as per Rev. 3.3: "If therefore thou shalt not watch...thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." That is what the Scriptures say. The worldly and carnal Christians mistakenly assume they can’t know. You know what they say about overassuming! If you are not watchful, you exclude yourself from knowing. “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (1.3). The blessing is knowing when Jesus returns. “Now learn a parable of the fig tree [represents Israel]; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [millennial kingdom] is nigh” (Matt. 24.32). Israel became a nation May 14, 1948. Ezekiel prophesied on his side that Israel would be a nation again literally to the month of May in the year 1948 (http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?169-Ezekiel-s-Vision-Predicted-When-Israel-Would-Become-a-Nation-Again). Aside from Daniel’s prophecy of 173,880 days after which the Messiah would be cut off, Ezekiel’s prophecy is the most amazing prophecy! “So, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door” (v.33). Right at the door in the backdrop of 2000 years of the church age surely would be no more than a lifetime. Ps. 90.10 says, “The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.” 80 + 1948 ~ 2029.

The first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) “before the throne” in 3rd heaven (7.9) takes place before the Tribulation (Daniel’s 70th seven) starts -- before the first trumpet is blown (8.7) of the 7 trumpets that make up the Tribulation’s 2,520 days (7 x 360). In the second half of the 7 year Tribulation is the Great Trib. At the end of the Great Trib from the 1260th day to the 1290th day (Dan. 12.11) Jesus will judge the nations at His return. 45 days more to the 1335th day (Dan. 12.12), He sets up Israel as the center of all nations from where He reigns in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers for 1000 years. Every 7 out of 19 years there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B’Av. Tisha B’Av was when the 1st and 2nd temples were destroyed. 12 out of 19 years there are 2,550 days (1260 + 1290 Dan. 12.11) from Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement. Dan. 8.14 says it takes 2300 days for the Temple to be cleansed. There are always 2300 days from Passover to Tisha B’Av. Passover 2023 to Tisha B’Av 2029 is 2300 days. The temple in Brazil took four years to build and cost $300 million. Therefore, construction on the 3rd Temple must begin before the Tribulation starts so it has enough time to be completed by Passover 2023. Expect to see construction on the 3rd Temple begin no later than 2020 so it can be completed by Passover 2023. That will be a very important sign to look for. 1 in 3 verses in the Bible are prophetic. Don't underestimate this.

After the 7 years of plenty or 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B’Av Aug. 7, 2022, there are 2,550 days of famine of the Tribulation from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Therefore, the first rapture takes place to 3rd heaven "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) on Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022. Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture. Let us continue to discern further what God reveals to us. The Great Tribulation is 1260 days which begins at Rev. 9.1 when Satan is cast down. Since Rev. 9 says the 5th trumpet is 5 months and the 6th trumpet is 13 months, the 7th trumpet must be 24 months (42 = 5 + 13 + 24). Therefore, the general rapture and resurrection of those who are alive and left (who were not taken at the first rapture) will be taken up to the air (not the throne) at the start of the 7th trumpet with all those believers who are asleep (1 Thess. 4.14-18, 1 Cor. 15.23, Rev. 11.15). The 7th Trumpet contains the 7 Bowls of Wrath. Christians are not appointed unto wrath. At the end when Jesus returns He returns with His overcomers (Jude 14,15) to reign over the nations on earth for 1000 years (Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6).

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Parture
07-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Troy
You are not discerning with the Holy Spirit. I no longer debate theology or Worldly beliefs ‎ I appreciate your thoughts and concern. Our Lord's love be with you. Remember I said God is calling everyone back to Him and His real Teaching's go in Peace Troy let the Holy Spirit Guide you.
Robert.

You are not discerning with the Holy Spirit for the feast Tetrads are undeniably Rev. 6.12. So this is how I know with 100% certainty you are on the wrong path, because you don’t get this and even contend against it!

My prayer for you is that you not close your mind down. The Bible says “prove all things” (1 Thess. 5.21). “The accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night” (Rev. 12.10). Satan can accuse people in vagaries, but he is unable to back up his accusation with evidence. Reconsider.

That’s all that needs to be said. Bye.

Parture
07-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Troy
I told you I no longer debate why do you think you have the right to judge me and my walk you best be careful placing yourself in God's throne as there is a severe Judgement waiting for those who use Worldly wisdom to Judge one of God's servants especially from His throne. I know you believe your righteous and pious I would ask that you stop sending messages as I don't appreciate them
Thank you
Robert
Rob,

I said in my last email, “That’s all that needs to be said. Bye.” There was no need for you to reply to stir up argument and put on airs that you are not debating. You’re just rationalizing your flesh. I don’t appreciate your emails when you do that. There is no love conveyed by you just self.

The Bible says be “not doubletongued” (1 Tim. 3.8). You’re exhibiting a doublestandard and not treating others as you would like to be treated.

Please don’t reply. Show some restraint. I was hoping that you don’t still place yourself at the center of all things, but I was wrong. Your words expose you! And your ex-wife was right about you as she warned me about you too. I’ve always known it in my spirit too. Something just not right with you.

My prayer for you is that you repent of your worldly wisdom, judgmental behavior and righteous/pious pap. You’ve been judged by the word of God and you won’t repent and come off your throne. How sad.

The Holy Spirit told me you are not a Christian so I couldn’t break bread with you. Many say Lord, Lord, but He does not know you. Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is. The teaching that you keep referring to that you capitalize is of self and Satanic {in literally each of your posts}, and I know that because any Christian who reads Rev. 6.12 knows that that is about the Tetrads PLUS they would not have the kind of vitriol that you have.

The Holy Spirit told me that you use Christianity for personal manipulation, gain and deceit. So great judgment is upon you. I have no reason to believe you are a brother in Christ.

Let that be our last email until you repent. I have met very few people at your late age who ever gave their life to Christ, but I will still pray that one day you do.
Bye.
Troy

Parture
07-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Exposing False Christians

The lesson derived from this exchange is you can tell if someone is not a Christian just by their hostility. You won't sense any love coming forth from them. It will be a strange spirit of always exalting self. Being humble is not a quality they have. It's hard to be humble when you are always exalting and pointing to self. Ultimately is that not what Satan is still trying to do?

One's "last days" (Jer. 49.39) end-time view paints a picture and gives us a Biblical Psychology view of a person similar to Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.

For example, someone who is a Pan-Tribber cannot be considered "watchful" (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36) because they take the position they don't need to know, and it will all pan out anyhow. What's the point giving God's word then? They are lazy, couldn't be bothered and lost in the world. They are lovers of the world! We shall know them their fruits. Blessed is he who reads the book of Revelation and understands it (Rev. 1.3).

Background History of Robert Rombough

The background history of Robert Rombough's hostility stems from the fact that he knows I know he has been accused by several people who have had dealings with him, including his ex-wife, of attempting to create a cult out of Christianity. The first one I became aware of he tried to start was through the Alberta Migraine Assistance Association he created. He threatened me that it was proprietary when I recited his approach back to him though he never copyrighted it. It works. But that's not the problem. The problem is the AMAA was a front for a cult he was operating behind the scenes.

And so the problem is Bob's into filthy lucre which he defends mightily. However what Biblically is not to be charged for as salvation is a free gift, a Christian should not charge others. The Bible says, "Freely ye have received, freely give" (Matt. 10.8). Bob has not had the true experience of new birth that is freely received though he may be versed in Christian nomenclature but only to try to manipulate people for money. Many charlatans follow the same path. One gives the appearance of pointing to Christ but is really pointing to self and his pocket book.

It seemed every article he would write online would mention money in some fashion in order to make you feel guilty if you didn't give him some. Near the end of each article would be some misapplication of Scripture to try to get some dough from you. I'm a worker for the Church so why doesn't he give me any money? He never gave me a dime. Isn't that a doublestandard? Some people donate to me online in a donation box hidden in the back pages on this site that if someone really wants to donate they can. But I don't encourage it.

When you are with him you wonder when he will bring up money again which makes for a very uncomfortable afternoon. That's been my experience with Bob which reminds me of a person by the name of Sigmund Brouwer who writes children's books. Near the end of his books, he inserts some Calvinistic teaching. I don't consider Robert or Sig Christians because if they were Christians they would not do these things. Robert, additionally, exposes his hand because he is unwilling to accept Revelation 6.12 that there is a great earthquake, black sackcloth sun and red blood moon before the Tribulation starts. These events occurred, of course, 2010-15.

Even if you are not a Christian you should be able to discern Bob's up to no good. You'll always have this uneasy feeling about him. The Holy Spirit has put it on my heart to make this public record to protect others from Robert Rombough should they have the unfortunate occurrence of coming across his path and lucky enough to find this thread.