PDA

View Full Version : This is a Good Test to See if Someone is a Christian

Parture
02-04-2015, 03:16 PM
This is a good test to see if someone is a Christian...

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding His precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world;
2. Resurrected Himself the 3rd day to give eternal life to those who receive Him;
3. Gave the Holy Spirit to indwell those who are born-again;
4. Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity who created all things;
5. Jesus is co-equal with the Father and the Spirit;
6. Rejects Calvinists, they are going to Hell, because they refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated;
7. Rejects Universalists, they are going to Hell, because Jesus said there would be those in Hell for forever;
8. Rejects non-OSASers (Remonstrants), they are going to Hell, because salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast in their self-strength and did not give their lives to be kept;
9. Rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature, for God does not have us believe in Him blindly;
10. Jesus will return to reign on earth for 1000 years (amillennialism is a heresy) in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers;
11. God predestinates us by foreknowing our free-choice (OSAS Arminian): a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints;
12. The word of God is 66 books, no more, no less;
13. Apostle are for today (teddyearp at usmessageboard.com hates the Apostles for today in Eph. 4.11 so he is not a Christian) and women can be Apostles;
14. Mary was born into sin and sinned, for that which is born of the flesh is flesh;
15. The blood and wine are not literally Jesus' blood and body;
16. Biblical tongues are languages not of the cult of Pentecostalism gibberish babble;
17. Non-overcomer believers go to outer darkness to be disciplined, lose rewards, and do not get to reign on earth for the 1000 years, after which only then can they enter the New City;
18. New City and the New Earth follow after the Millennial Kingdom and has no need of the sun;

19. You do not need to accept partial rapture to be saved, but you will lose the reward of being first raptured if you reject it. But there is a question of whether you are saved or not, because when you are in the Tribulation, not realizing it, and several million are first raptured, you very well may along with Satan accuse those brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) which could be because you are, in fact, not born-again, thus going to Hell. Whereas Christians will realize they simply were not ready to be received "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven, before the 1st trumpet (8.7), because they did not keep the word of His patience (3.10), were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42), and prayerful (Luke 21.36) to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world. There are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere.

20. If you don't acknowledge you are a Christian to others, a member of the body of Christ, when someone shares the gospel of salvation with you, and don't disclose when you received the new birth to become a new creation of God, why would you not do so? "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38). I always tell people I was born-again Jan. 2001 because that is when I received what Jesus did on the cross and eternal life (John 17.3), but if some keeps asking over and over again after they have already been told, I know they are being deceitful trying to harass you (e.g. teddyearp at usmessageboard.com).

Martyd
03-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Are you saying if you don't believe there is eternal torture -you will suffer such endless pain in dantes inferno?

Parture
03-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Hell is not Dante's Inferno. Men depict things not found in Scripture which tends to confuse and misrepresent the word of God. You can imagine if Satan exists this is exactly one of the things he would deceive people with. To Christians to go to Hell would be an eternal torture, but you will be right at home in Hell so what one person considers torture, another person considers pleasure. Hell has the fire of judgment about it; unlike a natural fire that burns out, the fiery judgment of Hell never goes out (so it is figurative). Even so I can imagine people in prison for life are prevented from coming out even if it is unpleasant for them because they are unhealthy to be around God's sons and daughters. Nobody knows all the wonderful things God has planned or those who love Him. Since you don't love God you can exclude yourself from His presence when you go to Hell.

So to answer your question: YES. Yes, if you reject the existence of Hell, you are going to Hell, because no person in Heaven believes otherwise. There are no insane people in the Kingdom of God. You would be the first person in Heaven who thought that Hell did not exist. How is it that you are right and Jesus and the Apostles were wrong? Whom should we respect? Them or you? You're just some person who centuries later rejects God Almighty.