PDA

View Full Version : A Public Record of why shroom is not a Christian at forum.bible-discussion.com

Parture
01-17-2015, 09:44 AM
The insanity of shroom and why he is going to Hell:

1) Boasting in salvation by works when the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast;
2) Rejecting the Triune God even though Jesus said He is co-equal with the Father;
3) Despising that God is all-knowing and exists outside of time and space;
4) Refusing God's atonement by God the Son preferring a man made atonement;
5) Removing punishment for the unsaved and free will by cancelling eternal separation for the unsaved;
6) Denying the development of the Church and the Kingdom of Heaven with John the Baptist;
7) Insisting tongues is gibberish babble even though there was no gibberish babble in the Bible;
8) Claiming the Church is removed during the Tribulation, and thus the Holy Spirit, so nobody can be drawn to Christ;
9) Replacing the Church about overcoming and readiness for the first rapture with salvation for the Jews if they work hard enough.
10) Forgetting the Apostles are for today.

shroom,

All your life you have lived a lie. Now is the time to give your life to Christ.

"Behold, he [Jesus] cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him" (John 1.7). "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending saith the Lord [Jesus], which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (v.8). Jesus always existed, the great I AM, who was on earth and is to come. Again Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore" (v.27,18). Jesus said, "I come quickly" (22.12). "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (v.13). God the Father is the Alpha and Omega, but so is God the Son. Non-Trinitarians are going to Hell.