PDA

View Full Version : Thank God I am Not Going to Hell with Bill Maher and Seth MacFarlane

Churchwork
11-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Thank God I am not going to Hell with Bill Maher and Seth MacFarlane.

I knew there was a reason why I didn't like Seth as he comes off self-righteous erecting himself above God. Seth McFarlane and Bill Maher are, of course, going to Hell, because God is proven, Jesus is proven to be God, and salvation is only through Him, no other. You know God exists because nature can't just start up all by itself from nothing, for that which does not exist can't cause anything. And if there was an infinite regress of cause and effects in nature, you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. So the question is not whether God exists but where does God reveal Himself? Since nobody can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, we know Jesus raised Himself. Why would God do this? Because we are all born into sin and sin separates us from God, so Jesus provides redemption through the cross by shedding His precious blood for the sins of the world that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. As Jesus said...

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWBChqepuE