PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction for the 2014/15 Racquetball Season on the IRT

Parture
05-17-2014, 06:30 PM
For fun, to see if it pans out, I would like to predict what the rankings for the IRT will be at for the end of the 2014-15 season...

1. Kane Waselenchuk
2. Daniel De La Rosa
3. Jose Rojas
4. Rocky Carson

The new talent that I think have the best chance of being in the top 8 (but these things usually take longer than anticipated so it might take an extra year or two)...

5. Coby Iwaasa
6. Andree Parrilla

It's exciting. For the next 20 years (Kane will be 53 in 20 years from now), Kane is going to try to hold his own against these rising stars. He will enjoy the sport more than ever because he will be challenged as he slows down which will make it more interesting for him. He'll just have to kill it more! Kane is truly blessed, but if he doesn't give his life to Christ he will go to Hell according to the Bible. This is the gospel of salvation offered to us all. Unless you are willing to confess the Lord Jesus before others who He truly is, He will deny you before the Father in heaven.

And just think all the new players that will crop up over that time as well. I haven't seen new talent like these 4 kids since Kane came on the scene 15 years ago (back in 2000). It will make for very rich draws, lots of depth, even greater than the 1980's or 1990's.

Kane is going to break 2 more records:

1) to be the first person to win an IRT pro stop 41 years of age and older (Ruben did it at 40, Cliff at 38);

2) to be the season winner at age 37 and higher (Cliff was the oldest to do it at the age of 36. Ruben did at 35).

Kane will be 33 for the 2014/15 season. He has won so far 9 seasons. Assuming he wins at least the next 8 seasons at the age of 40 he will have won 17 seasons. Fun to watch!

http://www.bossconsulting.com/irt/