PDA

View Full Version : The Catholic Priest

Jebus
02-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I think the killing of the catholic priest in Turkey, is wrong.
The turkey-boy who defiently acted violent, and deadly against a servant of God should be punished. The Priest had nothing, NOTHING I tell you, to do with the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammed. The 16-yr old boy, should be sentenced to pay for what he has done. Maybe not with a death penalty, but he should be punished.
He will go to hell... Killing a priest is not okay!!

I Just needed to get that out...

Churchwork
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Where is your conscience? Is it not obvious already killing someone is wrong? How far a person is fallen if they think they need to say murder is wrong like some great revelation.

The Roman Catholic Church is the great harlot of religious Rome that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (Rev. 14.8). She is the woman who sits on the beast (ch. 17).

By being a part of this organization is to show your heart condition. To assume this priest was born-again is assuming too much. But his being murdered was wrong also, of course.

In the church,
- there is no purgatorial paying for indulges
- the wine and bread are not actually the physical blood and body of Jesus Christ but symbolic
- there are no popes in the church
- intermediary priesthood is bringing in the levitical priesthood which was for Israel, and has passed
- there is no sinless Mary goddess
- people can't lose eternal life at new birth
- the millennial kingdom is not now, but yet to occur when Christ returns. The nations are still deceived.
- claiming only some Christians are saints, when all Christians are the priesthood
- physical building idolatry judaizing Christianity
- thousands of written codes judaizing Christianity
- earthly promises, making the physical center of Rome the center of Christianity, again judaizing Christianity
- pedophilia allowed to go unchecked
- abusive towards women, in which they are not allowed to be priests
- the list is much longer than this, but you get the idea
- very similar to Islam with many of these abuses and alterations of the Word of God