PDA

View Full Version : The Quality of Revelation

Simon
02-06-2006, 05:15 AM
When we say we have a revelation, what is its quality? What qualifies to be called a revelation? Revelation is that which is seen as God sees it. Revelation occurs in our spirits. We see a real spiritual item in our spirits and we are enabled to do so by the Spirit of God. Only those who have regenerated spirits qualify to see and not only that, but also a part of these who walk according to the spirit alone qualify to see well. The spirit is the eye of the spiritual realm. When we see in the spirit we really see. We are able to say the same thing now and forever, for we see the thing as God sees it and it cannot be otherwise. The garb is removed and we see the reality of a thing. That is revelation. Where there is no second position on a matter. You say the same thing as God and you have the boldness of saying it even in the presence of God without any fear that He would say “No that is not the thing I meant” for you saw it before Him and He opened it to you. You will say the same thing even nth time or under “n” challenges and in whatever situation or circumstance or whatever you can name. Be it boiling oil or slow cutting sword or fire or whatever. This is the normal path of a Christian. This gives the position of faith when one is assured and convinced of things not seen with the eyes of the mortals- that is natural eyes.

Consequently I really wonder why people refuse things, I mean, you see someone refusing a fact simply because his mind cannot understand or because they cannot see it with physical eyes. This is cheer foolishness for spiritual things are spiritually discerned. It is simple logic that if one is blind they cannot see. But when blindness is removed then it will be: I was blind but now I see. I was dead but now I am alive. We should bear in mind that spiritual things are real and substantial. It is the eye we miss when we cannot see. But having the eye we will see.
What an amazing grace!