PDA

View Full Version : Speculating About Events Before the Tribulation Starts

Churchwork
08-25-2013, 01:28 AM
The 2014/15 Tetrad is the sign for the beginning of the construction of the 3rd Temple. If it just passes by without consequence that would be totally weird considering the 6th feast Tetrad since Christ was 1949/50, the 7th 1967/68 and 8th 2582/83. And don't forget the Nov. 3, 2013 long H3 solar eclipse the 4th since Christ and the 2010 Haiti earthquake that killed 320,000 people (2nd worse in history) and 2011 Japan earthquake (4th greatest in magnitude) -- combined no two earthquakes have ever occurred on record back to back to this extent.

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Rev. 6.12).

I am sure nobody feels like there is truly believable catalyst for the Temple to happen with the Dome of the Rock in the way and find it hard to believe Israel would just bulldoze it down.

Perhaps Syria will wet the whistle of USA to send some cruise missiles in and entering into the conflict, consider supporting Israel to some extent about Iran. "This message came to me concerning Damascus: 'Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.'" (Isaiah 17.1) Have you ever seen a city with the potential of being destroyed at the hands of Shia and Sunni killing each other endlessly? Barack Hussein Obama is conflicted and confused because he is not sure which side of his Muslim brothers he should save and which to destroy. If he attacks the Shia government, he is seen as helping the Sunni and Saudi Arabia. If he does nothing, he appears to be helping the Shia and not the Sunni of Saudi Arabia.

So some strange events must take place. Israel must attack Iran 2013-15 to prevent them from nuclear capability. Iran retaliates pathetically. The Dome is hit by a weapon of some kind. Or things get so ugly in virtually an all out confrontation, Israel says if Iran does not back off and comply with a cease fire the Dome shall be torn down. Iran, of course, does not comply. So either it is so badly damaged or as a response to aggression, Israel removes it and starts building the 3rd Temple for their spiritual strength. I can't think of another catalyst.

Islamic nations come together against Israel. A battle ensues. The United States, EU and Russia start to get involved. Fracking is unprofitable unless natural gas and oil prices are much higher. Global fracking goes through the roof, but the easy oil is in the middle east so this is where the nations congregation with over 200 million units (Rev. 9.18).

I just feel like there is something I am missing about these unfolding events leading to the 2,550 days (1260+1290) of the Tribulation Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029.

The US Dollar along with S&P500 take a nosedive to brand new lows (USA is the falling Roman Empire while Europe is the revived Roman Empire) because GDP starts to tank with rising interest rates (consequently interest rates will have to go to brand new lows to support the debt overhang). Europe is already way ahead of USA in terms of GDP.

Housing prices start to go down again after the echo housing bubble ends.

Euro land becomes mighty powerful because they applied more austerity. Greek will not leave but continue to subject itself to the whims of Germany. Germany knows all too well the danger of printing money.