PDA

View Full Version : How does one know what his ministry is?

Churchwork
02-06-2006, 03:29 AM
It is best that we do not know. The Head knows your ministry, not you yourself. For this reason, we need to accept the judgment of the whole body. The knowledge of the body is dependable. Your own knowledge is not so trustworthy. It is in vain for any brother or sister to announce in the meeting that he or she has a certain ministry and usefulness. If he or she has that ministry, that person will be known in the exercising of the ministry. Hence, we feel with regard to the determination of ministry that the judgment of the group is more accurate than that of the person himself.

PastorWay
02-11-2006, 12:29 PM
This is wisdom, Troy. What is the opinion of the group here as the the Ministries contained within?

Churchwork
02-11-2006, 12:42 PM
There is only one Ministry (the 4-fold Ministry in Eph. 4.11), not Ministries. There are ministries (1 Cor. 12).

All I know for myself is I have the right teaching and the right waiting. There must be twelve that agree before you can get 72, then 120, 3000 and 5000 more. I am speaking particularly of apostles, not salvation, as the churches are founded on the apostles. So I wait, study, and pray, to not move ahead of God's leading.