PDA

View Full Version : Exposing Lamb & Lion Minstires AKA Living on Borrowed Time (Youtube)

Parture
08-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Re: http://www.lamblion.com/ i.e. David Reagan and Nathan Jones

My response is to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg4fZ5ummdI

The Bible says you can know the date: "If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee" (Rev. 3.3). This minister is not watchful since not only does he not know when Jesus returns but is deceived thinking he can't know. Satan has him already.

False teachers say you can't know when Jesus returns on earth. The 7 year Tribulation is 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029.

Billy Graham wasn't born-again (David mentioned him as a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit).

What are the negative consequences of not being watchful, prayerful and keeping the word of His patience? Rev. 3.10 says you will not escape the hour of trial by being first raptured according to readiness "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet of the Tribulation (8.7) begins (cf. Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36). This is called partial rapture. Better to be warned about this! They would be included with the 5 wise virgins in marriage feast to return with Jesus to reign on earth for 1000 years (Rev. 2.26,27;20-46).

The imminent return of Jesus is a further false teaching by this minister since the Temple must be completed first and certain other events, e.g. pervasive use of the mark of the beast to buy and sell. False teachers when selling their products also say it is for a donation of this or that amount which is not a real donation since it is forced in order to get the product. This guy is not saved. He is into what is called Biblically filthy lucre and lining his pocket with a marketing scheme trying to make money off of people. Careful friends!

The 3rd Temple will be completed in the Tribulation with 2300 days left to the end before it is cleansed (Dan. 8.14). There are 2300 days from April 5 Passover, 2023 to Tisha B'Av July 22, 2029. Tisha B'Av was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. 30 more days takes us to the 1290th day for Jesus to judge the nations. 45 days more to the 1335th day Jesus will set up Israel as the center of all nations to reign in the 3rd Temple for 1000 years.

What happens to the 5 unwise virgins? They are believers also, except they did not fill up their extra carrying vessels with the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit, so they lose the reward of not only being first raptured but returning with Christ to reign during the 1000 years. Many false teachers say they lose salvation or were never saved which would be salvation by works to boast by. That is another heresy brought over from the great harlot, Roman Catholicism, (rev. 17.3) of religious Rome that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8).

The sad fact is so many ministers don't realize they are sinning. They don't have a conscience to realize it nor do I suppose they want one. We don't want to be like them for they in all likelihood will never repent. A good conscience cannot appease an evil conscience.

A popular teaching nowadays is called "Convergence" which this minister promotes. It is false. Convergence is a false teaching to be vague. One could say there is always convergence going on throughout the centuries since a mass of data could be collected each century from their perspective for the soon return of Jesus. The truth is the Great Earthquake 2010/11, Nov. 3, 2013 H3 Solar Eclipse (4th since Christ) and Total Lunar Tetrads are the prerequisites for when Jesus returns (see Joel 2.31, Rev. 6.12).