PDA

View Full Version : Niall Ferguson is a Dickwad

Mark
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
On Bill Maher's Real Time With Bill Maher June 15, 2013 Bill had as a guest Josh Fox who produced Gasland and Gasland II.

Josh Fox was 100% correct. Plus he couldn't get a single sentence in without Niall Ferguson interrupting him. You know Ferguson is in bed with big oil.

I have lost all respect for Niall.

It's true, 33% of all fracking wells on the planet today are leaking. Methane is over 100 x worse than carbon dioxide. Over time all fracking wells eventually leak.

It's time to move on from coal and natural gas, windmills and solar.

The only solution is nuclear power. Nuclear has the power to even move trucks, trains and planes. It already moves ships.

revolva
06-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Nuclear power?? Ahhh millions in Fukushima might beg to differ with you on that. We are nowhere near ready to play with that yet. We have proven time and time again that we lack the technology, the political will, the finances and the responsibility to be using nuclear power safely (if there even IS such a thing)

Mark
06-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Coal, natural gas and oil have killed millions times more people than nuclear power has. I guess you are not ready to let go of mass murder through these mediums and their carcinogens.

Mark
08-10-2013, 12:43 AM
I just saw the documentary FrackNation and believe Josh Fox is a total fraud. That doesn't excuse Niall Ferguson though.

Parture
08-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Fracking is definitely polluting our water supply. This is frack flowback hell and USA is in the front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEB_Wwe-uBM