PDA

View Full Version : Worship Comes from Trust

motibi
05-26-2013, 11:43 AM
You cannot love God and truly love him if you dont trust him. If you believe many are destined to be eternally separated from God, then your heart will refuse to believe that it can fully trust God.
Pslam 118:18 "Better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in man,"

Do you really believe God will leave the rest of creation unforgiven endlessly, let it not be!
Isaiah 49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, these may forget, yet I will not forget you!"

God will never forget and will save all creation John 12:32 "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

He already planned this Romans 5:19 "And just as all people were made sinners as the result of the disobedience of one man, in the same way they will all be put right with God as the result of the obedience of the one man."

Can you worship God now?

Churchwork
05-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Jesus spoke on Hell an eternal separation from God more than anyone so your issue is with Him who created you. You turn man into a robot. This is your delusional opinion. Free will is not truly free if you don't have the free choice to eternally separate yourself from God. Do you realize you reject this God for eternity who does this? Therefore, you will spend eternity in Hell as you wish even though you deny its existence.