PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Adlard Threatening, Discriminating and Slandering

Parture
04-11-2013, 06:01 PM
April 11, 2013
6:11 pm

Cheryl,

Discrimination is "treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination." It can easily be proven [the underlying cause] in court discrimination has taken place based on religious intolerance because according to the Code of Conduct at Racquetball Canada, no justifiable reason has been established why my Christian link is disallowed or any site from [me] a Christian.

In a nutshell Cheryl, you are saying when a member of Racquetball Canada has sinned against me as we see John Halko and Barbara May sinning by banning me for life unjustly from the Alberta Racquetball Association since 2009, I am not allowed to expose this abuse and mistreatment, that I must be silent about it, otherwise I am degrading, slandering and threatening and they are not!? Does that not strike your conscience as unethical? Do you sleep well at night holding [to] that position? As a Christian I wouldn't. Do you think it is degrading and slandering-and threatening if [I] show up on the premises during a tournament (e.g. [as] Gordon Cutting [has threatened])-to ban someone for life unjustly discriminating against them? [Gordon Cutting is antichrist. See the pattern of hostility by those who antichrist the entire board of the Alberta Racquetball Association.]

A righteous person would not hold your position Cheryl. A righteous person would firmly disagree with your hostile position. A righteous person would say, Exposing that degrading behavior of John Halko and Barbara May is not degrading but righteous and true exposing such evil behavior [for they are] acting evilly. The truth is powerful and stands the test of time. Whereas a lie always breaks down eventually as it will with your stance. Sin has consequence in life. [There's no denying it.]

Furthermore, how does that "ensure that all members are treated with respect" when such discrimination is continued to allow to persist? It sets a terrible example don't you think?

[As you threaten me] I am not aware of putting myself at risk of violation of the Code of Conduct. Nor were you able to show any [or attempt any], so why are you sinning bearing false witness by saying, "I strongly advise that you avoid putting yourself in the position of being in violation of the Code of Conduct as you could be putting your membership with Racquetball Canada at risk"? Don't you realize you are slandering me, threatening me and degrading me when you do that? Why do you hold a double standard? [Why do you not treat others as you would like to be treated?]

Where is your evidence for your accusation Cheryl? The truth is not unreasonable Cheryl, but it is unloved.

[B]From: Racquetball Canada <ed.rbcanada@sportmanitoba.ca>
To: Troy Brooks <trbrooks05@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:30:44 AM
Subject: RE: Discrimination

Good Morning,

Unfortunately, I am not able to rectify this matter. You have indicated that it is discriminatory to remove your favorite website from your r2rsports profile Discriminatory grounds are listed in applicable human rights legislation and what can or cannot be included on a profile site is not protected by human rights legislation. Racquetball Canada is a private organization which can make decisions which affects its members. In accordance with the Panel recommendations rendered March 23, 2013, Racquetball Canada has the right to remove any links from its website. You are well within your rights to have your own website, but Racquetball Canada has a responsibility to ensure that all members are treated with respect and does not allow information on its website that degrades other members. This is purely an administrative directive and is not up for further discussion.

I would like to remind you that in order to participate in Racquetball Canada events you are required to acknowledge and abide by the Racquetball Canada Code of Conduct (available on the Racquetball Canada website www.racquetball.ca (http://www.racquetball.ca/) under the document tab). The Code of Conduct states that you must avoid comments that would publically slander, degrade or threaten another individual(s). This will include those comments that are available in a public electronic format. I strongly advise that you avoid putting yourself in the position of being in violation of the Code of Conduct as you could be putting your membership with Racquetball Canada at risk.

Cheryl Adlard

Executive Director
Directrice administrative
Racquetball Canada
145 Pacific Ave.
Winnipeg, MB. R3B 2Z6

(204) 998-5833

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 2:40 PM
To: Racquetball Canada
Subject: Discrimination

Hi Cheryl,

I know that I am being discriminated against by Racquetball Canada under the impetus of Jack McBride who himself is antichrist (he rejects Jesus Christ for salvation) because I am being prevented from adding my favorite website link to my r2sports profile. I am going to keep talking about this with everyone at all the tournaments I go to stop this evil discrimination that is taking place against me.

My favorite website is biblocality.com/forums. It's a Christian site. My Christian site.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Jack_McBride.htm
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm
http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?5016-Banned-for-Life-from-the-Alberta-Racquetball-Association

Are you able to rectify this by treating others as you would like to be treated and not allowing people to be discriminated against?

Troy Brooks

Parture
04-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Let me suggest how Racquetball Canada might not discriminate against someone by way of links on their r2sports profile page. One way would be to say, we can't monitor everyone's link to determine if they are wholesome, so we have decided to disallow all "Favorite website" links on players' profiles. There are many forums on the internet that do just this.

Otherwise, there really is no legitimate grounds for discriminating someone by allowing links of various kinds, but not allowing a link to a Christian website or a link exposing the abuse of some unjust behavior.

Pray on this as I pray for your understanding.