PDA

View Full Version : Tribulation

JLam
02-04-2006, 04:03 AM
I'm a fairly new Christian. I have only found God and his Son in the last few months. Can someone please explain what, exactly, the "tribulation" is?

Churchwork
02-04-2006, 06:59 PM
There are 2 tribulations: 1) the tribulation of the past 20 centuries, and 2) the Tribulation at the consummation of this age (the mystery age of the church) when an army of 200 million machines will congregate in the middle east over something like oil (Rev. 9.16) and 1/3 of the people of the earth die (v.18). Satan's wrath explodes because he senses his time is short. Christ returns to stop him and end the mark of the beast when He casts the Antichrist and the False Prophet into hell forever, while only placing Satan into the pit for 1000 years, before also throwing him into hell after. It is the war to end all wars.

In your profile you said "Yes" to all 18 questions. If you are a new Christian how is it that you know everything already? This goes against the 4th point under Board Etiquette (which was pointed to when registering), so you're banned (if we don't stay true these questions then all is in vain). If you can't be honest up front, when will you be? Being doubletongued (1 Tim. 3.8) should not be allowed to go unchecked. This would seem reasonable.

http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php

The site where this person came from, someone wrote about JLam, "Somehow I don't think this is really your view" speaking about JLam bearing false witness about himself.

Praise the Lord the mass spamming from unregenerates has died down from 3000+ unique IP's per day to about 500. They gave up!