PDA

View Full Version : "Everything I do I believe is the work of the Spirit of God," by James White

Churchwork
03-01-2013, 07:47 PM
James White said, "Everything I do I believe is the work of the Spirit of God." Let this be yet further evidence that James White is not a Christian, for no Christian has ever said this, since no Christian believes he is irresistibly made to do anything, let alone everything, by the Spirit of God. People have the free-choice by the sufficient grace of God, His prevenient grace.

Once saved, a Christian still has much to overcometh, to run that race after the prize which is the reward of returning to reign with Christ on earth for 1000 years over the nations before the New City and New Earth commence. Not all Christians receive this reward, only the overcomer believers.

This video is just a couple of high minded guys arguing about whether we are irresistibly forced into salvation or whether we are given sufficient grace to have the free choice. The latter is saved, the former is not. Just as Samuel was told by God that Eli was not saved and never will be, God has spoken to me telling me that James White will never give his life to Christ. What good is this to know this other than I pray you don't end up like him in such a state as this.

"I have vowed that the sins of Eli and his sons will never be forgiven by sacrifices or offerings" (1 Sam. 3.14). "So Samuel told Eli everything; he didn’t hold anything back. 'It is the LORD’s will,' Eli replied. 'Let him do what he thinks best.'"( v.18). You can hear the mocking still unrepentant voice of Eli in reply just as James White is unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. I notice how James White tries to keep himself sickly thin in contrast to when "Eli fell backward from his seat beside the gate. He broke his neck and died, for he was old and overweight" (4.18). Even though James White is sickly thin these days such "perseverance" for a lie [Calvinism] will not save him one iota.

N.T. Wright believes in OSAS, entering into a covenant to be kept saved, so that a person who is born-again can't lose salvation, but can lose rewards. Thus, Wright is a Christian and not an antinomian like James White is. White is not a Christian because he believes in irresistibly imposed OSAS. If you still don't understand the difference, be warned because the latter is Satan's facsimile of a counterfeit salvation.

p.s. by the way, what is it with these popular speakers like Wright and White? There is a play on their names such as "N.T." like New Testament and Wright as "Right" and James as the apostle "James" and White as somehow righteous as the "white" robes of the saints which is the "righteousness of the saints" (Rev. 19.8; cf. 6.11).

When you listen to these lengthy babble doers speaking past each other, you appreciate spiritual Christians like Watchman Nee (CFP white covers) who spoke simply and straight to the point quickly so all can clearly understand which is the nature of the Scriptures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8rMsOCsvY