PDA

View Full Version : Pi

Maduin
02-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Wow man, you are the kind of Christian that makes the other rational Christians like myself look bad. It makes me feel really bad for you and stuff. The two things that make me lol the most are that 2/3rds of the posts here were made by you because you ban anyone who even slightly disagrees with you (oh, and BTW, your four step plan is full of logical fallacies, but I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you), and that you seem to be here ALL THE TIME. Man, go outside or something.
I can already see the banned screen: Reason: has too much common sense.
Oh, one other thing:
"Someone ask him why the bible says pi equals 3 (1 Kings 7:23), while it is obviously 3.14159~, and not close to 3 even if measured in single cubits around the brim as a 30-31 sided plygon."
- some fellow [removed profanity]
If the Bible tells no lies, why is this true?
Also: hello from [removed profanity]

P.S.: [removed profanity]

Churchwork
02-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Wow man, you are the kind of Christian that makes the other rational Christians like myself look bad.
You are neither rational, nor a Christian. Let me show you.

It makes me feel really bad for you and stuff. The two things that make me lol the most are that 2/3rds of the posts here were made by you because you ban anyone who even slightly disagrees with you (oh, and BTW, your four step plan is full of logical fallacies, but I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you), and that you seem to be here ALL THE TIME. Man, go outside or something.
I can already see the banned screen: Reason: has too much common sense.

If you feel really bad for me then why do you laugh at me? This is not love. Do you always laugh to yourself or at others when you feel bad for them? This sounds like the laughter of the devil does it not? Would God laugh like this? Of course not, so tell me, how is that you think you are a Christian, since your fruit is not that of being Christ-like?

The forum is mostly my posts since it is a new forum, because the search engines don't make it easy to find and because the church is in ruin not accepting Biblical locality, that first love that was lost in the first century. Common sense.

I do not ban people for slightly disagreeing with me. There are many on this forum that more than slightly disagree with me, yet they are not banned. Therefore, the reason for banning is as the forum states under board etiquette not to be belligerent and obstinate - http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php. Also, see the 3rd item under "Board Etiquette" why you were banned.

I go outside everyday already and am not on this forum any more than I need to be. Your bubble is bursting.

So as we have seen you don't have much common sense, and the real reason you can't overturn the 4 Step Proof is because you can't. Self-declarations don't constitute a disproof. Don't be a dullard.

Oh, one other thing:
"Someone ask him why the bible says pi equals 3 (1 Kings 7:23), while it is obviously 3.14159~, and not close to 3 even if measured in single cubits around the brim as a 30-31 sided plygon."
- some fellow /b/tard
If the Bible tells no lies, why is this true?
Also: hello from 4chan's /b/!
P.S.: lol butts lol
Another thing? lol.

Why are you asking someone to speak to me, are you afraid to ask me directly?

If you say in your profile you are a Christian as well as your post, then why are you trying disprove everything that is true in Christ? This hostility is not a fruit of the Spirit. We shall know them by their fruit the Bible says.

"Then Huram cast a large round tank, 15 feet across from rim to rim; it was called the Sea. It was 7 1/2 feet deep and about 45 feet in circumference" (1 Kings 7.23).

The shape of roundness is not disclosed as being a completely perfect circle as the dimensions already state.

The Bible tells no lies and just because you misread the Bible in your petty self does not change that fact. Mindlessness and doublespeak are certainly valid reasons for banning you.

Your bubbles are bursting.