PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Find A Church In My Area?

JoReba
06-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Is There a list of churches where I live in The Portland, OR, area?

Churchwork
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Your question is a false one because all believers in Portland comprise the church of Portland even where only 2 or 3 are gathered. Next time someone asks you what church you belong to just say as they said in the Bible the church of Portland in the churches of Oregon.

The question you should be asking is who are the Elder(s) for the church of Portland in the churches of Oregon? They would have been appointed by the Apostle(s) working in the region of churches of Oregon. And the Elders would have approved of the Elders of the many meeting places in the church of Portland.

JoReba
07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Your question is a false one because all believers in Portland comprise the church of Portland even where only 2 or 3 are gathered. Next time someone asks you what church you belong to just say as they said in the Bible the church of Portland in the churches of Oregon.

The question you should be asking is who are the Elder(s) for the church of Portland in the churches of Oregon? They would have been appointed by the Apostle(s) working in the region of churches of Oregon. And the Elders would have approved of the Elders of the many meeting places in the church of Portland.

Okay. Who and where is the Elder or Apostle in the Portland, OR, area?

Churchwork
07-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Okay. Who and where is the Elder or Apostle in the Portland, OR, area?
That's not my job. That's your job to find out. I am an Apostle for the churches of another region, not of Oregon. I have no contact with the Apostle for the region of churches in Oregon. This is the way God designed it to prevent inordinate control like is seen in the Roman Church with its Archdiocese of United States or Africa.

And Apostles are not responsible for a locality such as Portland. Elders are responsible for the locality, appointed by the Apostle for the churches of Oregon.

You're confused.