PDA

View Full Version : The Planets are in 1/3 of the Quadrant in Our Solar System from June 6 - July 7, 2022

AlwaysLoved
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM
PSALM 19 & 33: The Holy Spirit IS CONFIRMING to those of His that the 2520 days of the Tribulation takes place from the Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. The dragon swept 1/3 of the stars from heaven (fallen angels) and 1/3 of just about everything gets destroyed in the Tribulation. NOW CONSIDER HIS PLANETS! They ALL move together in a tight 1/3 quadrant group of our Solar System on June 6th to July 7th 2022. This also happened in WW1 & WW2! The battle lines are DRAWN!

AlwaysLoved
06-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi Brother,

I checked on the Solar System Scope from 1900-2022 and the 4 "MAJOR" grouping events of all the planets in the same 1/3 quadrant of our solar system happen in Jan 1918 (all except Uranus), Jan 1944, MAY/JUN 1982 (Prince Williams birth) and then there is a MAJOR "line up" of planets from 21 June to 25 October 2020 finishing with a tight 1/3 quadrant grouping on 4th-7th July 2022. These happen when "mid two" Saturn and Jupiter come close to align with each other on the same side of the Solar System to the "outer three" planets Uranus Neptune and Pluto, as well as the "inner four" Mercury Venus Earth & Mars.
These are rare because the outer planets Pluto, Neptune and Uranus move SO slowly and when these "outer three" are out of alignment it takes them ages to "get back" into align with all the others. The "inner four" spin very quickly and have frequent alignments.
I would recommend you have a look at solarsystemscope.com yourself and you can click and drag the planets around yourself or select a particular time/date on the calendar and see where the planet positions are. This website is an awesome tool to discover and "play" with Yahweh's Solar System which He built for us!! It's so much fun! Imagine what the Disciples would have thought if they could see you manipulating the Solar System like that, with a click of a mouse!!!!!!! We certainly are in the "Age of Knowledge" and the last days are almost upon us. The Great Day of His Wrath approaches and who can stand?

Also I recommend you check out these 2 YouTube video links by "Thyalwaysseek":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_U46nxDYE&feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OAy08sMRA&feature=colike

(She swears a little bit which is understandable for someone who "believes" the truth but is still seeking to find Jesus).
They are VERY interesting videos if you want to follow what the Royal Family is up to and keep a track on Prince William.
Knowledge and Time seem to be "accelerating" in these last days, wouldn't you agree? Maybe the ancient Mayan's also for sore this date in time as a significant "event" in Gods astronomical calendar!

The TRANSIT of VENUS is happening in 4 days and I will be watching it from here in Sydney Australia and praising GOD for PSALM 19, 33 and 147! (Hope you get to see it also).

The Restoration, Renewal and Revival has begun!!
The latter rains are beginning to fall here now with us in Australia brother. The Spirit is moving and REFINING us...
His time is at hand. Right at the door.... Knock, Knock!!
Is your lamp full of Holy Spirit oil to meet the BrideGroom?

Glory be to the Lamb of God.
Peace, from Paul.

Thanks.

Churchwork
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Re: qantasengineer @ Youtube

Hi Brother,

You will see that I mentioned in the my last reply the only other time (last century) all the planets have aligned on the same side of the Solar System to form a tight 1/3 quadrant group, happened after WW1 & WW2. This was in May/June 1982 at Prince Williams birth!!!!
You now why that is interesting to me is because the 10th nation of the European Communities was formed by 1982 when Prince William was born which could be the 10 horns on the 10 heads of the beast in Rev. 13: "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy" (v.1). They are still present with us today and have their 10 kings as it were. They could be representatives of religious Rome revived. The 10th king was of Greece (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2663-Barack-Hussein-Obama-and-King-William-V&p=7176#post7176). The only problem I have with this theory is the 10 horns have to be contemporary kings and not countries. Heads are countries. Horns are kings.

This also is not a coincidence, as the next alignments are in June-October 2020 (Great Tribulation) and June-July 2022 (Battle of Armageddon). These alignments also are "no coincidence" as they fit hand in glove with the 2520 days of Tribulation from Feast of Trumpets September 14th 2015 to Tisha B'Av August 7th 2022, which begins with the next "Jewish Feasts" Lunar Tetrad of 2014-2015, marked by the preceding (very rare "no coincidence")..... H3 Black-cloth Solar Eclipse of November 2013, (6th Seal).

Just so we are clear on something. I see the last 3 trumpets or last 3 woes as the Great Tribulation starting with Rev. 9: "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit" (v.1). I see the Great Tribulation being 1260 days. Rev. 9 says the first woe is 5 months (v.5) and the second woe is 13 months: "for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men" (v.15). Therefore the last woe should be 24 months. 24 + 13 + 5 = 42. So the Great Tribulation with its first woe would start Feb. 25, 2019. The 2nd woe would begin Aug. 20, 2022 because we have to account for the 13th month and extra day and hour so instead of Aug. 18th, the 6th Trumpet would end Aug. 20th. Also, the 1/3 that die in nuclear holocaust (9.18) are part of the 6th woe; however, it should carry over into the 7th woe too one would think. The reason this is disconcerting to me is it is at the start of the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11.15) we see the general rapture and resurrection of those who are alive and left (1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 14.14-16) before the 7 bowls of wrath are poured in the 7th trumpet. 200 million military units congregate in the middle east during the 6th trumpet (v.16). People are not killed in the 1st woe: "it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months" (v.5). At any rate, major loss of life occurs in the 6th and 7th trumpets; that is, the 2nd and 3rd woes. However, I do see in Rev. 8 which are the first four trumpets lasting 42 months in conjunction with reading Rev. 17.16 that the Vatican will be nuked somewhere within 2016 to 2019.

There has been strange phenomenon being observed by astronomers on all the planets which are not understood and cannot be explained. Massive storms on the surface of Saturn last year visibly stirred up it's normally still and tranquil surface. One of Jupiter's large colorful storm bands mysteriously vanished entirely from the lower hemisphere last year, when the planet was behind the sun in opposition to our view. Major storms were also visible in the atmospheres of Uranus and Neptune last year. Pluto's orbit is shifting noticeably. Mars and Venus both have experienced atmospheric upheaval/disturbance, with major seismic activity noted on Mars. Not to mention what has been happening on little old Earth here the last couple of years, with the exponential increase in earthquakes and major seismic activity unexplained. The approach of "Planet X" into our inner solar system cannot be ruled out as a significant contributor to these "last day" signs and wonders which are happening before our very eyes.
NASA would recognize this planet if it were true. Harold Camping's predictions relied on it. And this planet X stuff was predicted back in the early part of this century also. So all you say is true but this planet X stuff I consider hogwash even though I know little about it. I am confident no such planet exists nor is it needed to explain the events of Revelation.

A world wide earthquake affecting ALL of the tectonic plates, is what can be expected as described in the Lamb's opening of the 6th Seal in Revelation 6:12. The approach of a very large invisible (until the last moment) "Brown Dwarf" (Planet X) to our inner Solar System explains an awful lot, especially since NASA and the world governments have been covertly preparing for such but have been very "quiet' on the issue, so as not to cause unnecessary panic and upset their "stock market money" prematurely.
I consider the great earthquake in Rev. 6.12 the Haiti 2010 and Japan 2011 earthquakes because in their own right they are massive. 320,000 died in Haiti, the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake in history, and 1 in 27 souls died--the worse ratio in history. And in Japan 2011 it was the 4th greatest earthquake in history in terms of magnitude, the greatest financial loss, and they shut down 50+ nuclear power plants still to this day. Combined two earthquakes year over year have never to my knowledge produced so much damage and loss of life.

In 2002 there were 5 unexplained "Trumpet Blasts" from the direct centre of our Milky Way Galaxy, with which our Sun is about to align on 21.12.2012. Each "blast" was "divinely timed" to occur for a 10 min. duration EXACTLY 77 minutes apart over a 7 hour period. That is no coincidence my friend! The following is the news excerpt on this: "Los Angeles, Alta California - October 18, 2005 - (ACN) On March of this year, physics professor and astronomer Scott Hyman of Sweet Briar College made a startling announcement. Dr. Hyman and his colleagues wrote in the science journal Nature that they had detected something very extraordinary at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. While analyzing low frequency radio wave images taken by the Very Large Array telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, Dr. Hyman and his his fellow researchers detected an intermittent signal that seemed intelligently directed. The signal consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1. The discovery has left Professor Scott Hyman and the entire astronomy community "scratching their heads".
I would be curious to listen to those sounds if you have a link. I like listening to the stuff you present as I never heard it before, and it gels with the Tribulation 2015-22.

I believe the centre of our Galaxy is the 10th Heaven (as desribed by Enoch) and the abode of Yahweh's throne where Jesus sits at His right hand. The Holy Spirit has shown me that these divine 5 "trumpet blasts" of 10 minutes each (50 minutes in total or "about half an hour") were a divine signal to us (77 minutes apart over 7 hours!) and can be CONFIRMED in His living Word:

Jeshua (Immanuel) has been roused from His dwelling place as prophesied in Micah 1:3 "For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth"!

Zechariah 2:13 also prophesied: "Be SILENT, all flesh, before the LORD: for He has raised up out of His Holy habitation"!

These two verses explain why the Lamb of God opens the 7th seal and there was "SILENCE" in Heaven for "about half an hour". Revelation 8:1 says: "And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was SILENCE in heaven about the space of half an hour"!
The signals were "heard" by us on September 30th 2002 but how long did the "trumpet blasts" signal take to get here?
Exactly 20 years later it will be August 2022 and the return of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to the mount of Olives and the Meggido Plains, in the valley of "decision", to overthrow the armies of Armageddon who rally to destroy Jerusalem & Israel.
I am not sure I can agree with this 10th heaven stuff unless I see some evidence that would convince me. But the 3rd Heaven is where the throne of God is and His angels. 1/3 of the angels were cast out down to 2nd heaven with Lucifer. Satan will be cast down to earth during the Great Trib. We live in the 1st heaven which to me is this entire universe including earth.

For me the moment of silence for half an hour has to occur after the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) because this rapture to the throne is before Rev. 8. 2002 is too far away. Besides these events of 2002 should have occurred after the three events of Rev. 6.12. So I am thinking the silence has to be something else. Maybe the world stands on edge because of a satellite, radio and television broadcast of a great announcement of a peace treaty for 7 years with Israel.

Have you heard of the cross of the planets, that is, the planets form a cross? Apparently it happened in 1999 and will happen again. I wonder how rare it is?

Therefore one can confidently say the following as one of the many sons of the Most High God, EL ELYON and a spiritual descendant, brother and heir of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:
"Jeshua, King of Kings and Lord of Lords has blown His battle trumpet and is mounting up the armies of Heaven for war. Lucifer your time is short...IT IS FINISHED!"

!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!
Praise be to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: YAHWEH ELOHIM and His one and only IMMANUEL Son: JESUS CHRIST the MESSIAH.

"The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and His name the only name".

Thats all for now :-)
Your brother in Christ Jesus,
Paul.
Amen.

humblehorse
06-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Of all the pages on the whole Internet, this is the ONLY page I have found that is truly looking at the signs and come to a consensus on the biblical numbers.... Love it!!!

Everybody else is having dreams and visions (which officially don't happen til after Gog/Magog) and not really looking at the detail...

Or maybe, just maybe, this is the only page that has found the same same signs I have and come to the same conclusions! (I have to be open to the possibility however remote it may be)

AlwaysLoved
06-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Why do dreams and visions pertain only to after Gog & Magog? John had visions in Revelation pertaining to heaven as it exists now (Rev. 4), the Seals which have been going on the past 20 centuries (ch. 6), the 7 year Tribulation (chs. 7-19) and the millennial kingdom (ch. 20) before Gog & Magog at the end of the millennial reign.

"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea" (Rev. 20.8).

Gog & Magog is not the Tribulation period or the second half of the Tribulation called the Great Tribulation, but occurs at the end of the 1000 years according Rev. 20.8 after vv.2-7.

Actually now that I think of it, isn't that disgusting? At the end of the millennial reign of Christ (1000 years from 2022) on earth with His overcomers over the nations, the nations will come against Israel one last time though no war will take place. Isn't that amazing? Even after 1000 years reigning with a "rod of iron" man will still rebel.

humblehorse
06-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Most seem to think that the Gog/magog war in Ezekiel 38 must be a different Gog/Magog war in Revelation... One ends with and Earthquake, one ends with fire from Heaven, and the circumstances around the wars seem to suggest two separate events.

Secondly, The verse in Joel 2 about Afterwards God pouring out his spirit, which most quote to give validation to their dreams/visions, has a few lines in v20 which indicates that God will pour out his spirit after he has destroyed the Northern army.

AlwaysLoved
06-10-2012, 01:19 AM
There is serious bloodshed in Ezekiel 38 & 39 with Gog & Magog, but not so for Gog & Magog in Revelation 20.7-10 (http://biblia.com/bible/asv/Revelation%2020.7-10), so I agree with you.

Aren't these "dreams...visions" (Joel 2.28 (http://biblia.com/bible/asv/Joel%202.28)) having to do with a period of time before the Tribulation starts, because Joel 2.31 (http://biblia.com/bible/asv/Joel%202.31) says "before the great and terrible day of the Lord"?

It almost feels like WW1 & WW2 in Ezekiel 38,39 and Joel 2 all of which occur before the Tribulation. What do you think of that?