PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Post Showing Why Matt Slick of CARM is Going to Hell

Parture
07-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Matt J. Slick (owner of carm.org),

God is the "Savior of all men, specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10) NOT "Savior of some men, specially those who believe" for that would be redundantly nonsensical. Since "Savior of all men" doesn't mean everyone is saved, nor does it mean just some are saved, then obviously it means "Sufficient grace for all to have the free-choice." Praise the Lord! Amen.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see God's grace upon you and your acceptance of it, if you were to be a testimony to the world and to the Church of your conversion from Calvinism to OSAS Arminian?

What wonderful humility that would be to see you admit that you finally gave your life to Christ, renouncing Calvinism and receiving God of the Bible who provides sufficient grace for all to have the free choice. What Great God this God is to save a sinner like you!

I would totally support you in your having a change of mind. However, do note, even if you embraced OSAS Arminian, I could still not acknowledge you as a brother in Christ because you are amillennial, that is, you have no faith to accept the Jesus who will return to reign on earth for the 1000 years with His overcomers.

It is a great sin in your heart to think Jesus is reigning now with a rod of iron over the nations when Rev. 20.3 says the nations are not deceived in the 1000 years. Obviously they are still deceived, for they war and we hear rumors of wars. But let's say you make this conversion and become premillennial.

I would still not be able to call you a brother in Christ because you are a gibberish babbler, but again there is no such demonic utterance in the Scriptures that is of God. Tongues is gift of languages to spread the gospel to the nations, nothing about gibberish babble that you have taken on driving you further into passivity.

What all three of these heresies have in common is they all drag you down into a state of passivity by the evil spirit to degrade your conscience even further. Amillennialism drags you down because there is no regeneration of the world (Matt. 19.28) to come in your view, no time of recompense, accountability and rewards for believers. Calvinism drags you down because it is all irresistibly imposed so what can you do? What does it matter what you do? And gibberish babble drags you down, because nonsense always produces nonsense.

I wait for your repentance and pray for your deliverance. Amen.