PDA

View Full Version : Calvinists Reject the God Who Loves All

Churchwork
07-08-2011, 03:05 PM
DougCameraMan @ YouTube

If Jesus loved "every single person" as this young man says then why does the gospel of John quote Jesus in chapter 10 verses 42 to 47 where Jesus tells a group of non-believers who mock him that they are children of the Devil. Doesn't sound like he has any lost love over them, does it? You don't have to believe Calvin, but if you call Jesus a liar then you are in the same crowd as those who picked up stones to throw at Jesus. .
I wasn't aware there were verses 43 to 47 in John 10. But verse 42 says, "And many believed in him there." To believe is to have the choice to believe. Calvinists are children of the Devil because they refuse to give their lives to Christ. Instead, they play pretend by assuming they were irresistibly selected. That will never do. It's all a facade to them. In order to be saved you will need to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. Only then will you be regenerated. Not before.

Jesus loves every soul made in His image. Hence, He provides sufficient grace to us all to give us the choice. He does this because He loves us all, but obviously He has a special love for those who receive Him, because they will spend eternity in the New City and not the Lake of Fire where you are going.

Take an analogy. A parent could love a child and do all he or she can to support that child, but if that child grows up to do horrible things, things that would require being sentenced to jail for life, the parent still loves his or her own flesh and blood (made in same image), but the righteous thing must be done and send you to Hell.

Since you worship a false Christ then you call Jesus a liar. Jesus said unless you believe who He says He is, you will die in your sins and you will go to Hell. He will deny you before the Father in heaven. I can tell you are not saved and never gave your life to Christ since you are a Calvinist and reject the God of the Bible who provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice.

How sad for you.

Churchwork
07-08-2011, 10:47 PM
My own story is that of an Arminianfor 50+ years. It wasn't until I studied the scriptures that I became aCalvinist. Before that I just believed what all of the Arminians were saying. Isuspect that nearly all Calvinists were at one time Arminians.... while very fewCalvinists ever become Arminians. This fellow's story is the exception.
This strikes me as a contradiction because you claim you were saved one way and gave yourself to Jesus, but then you took on this other faith through Calvinism, worshiping another Christ, that does not agree with your previous faith and way of salvation, so it is clear that you were never saved to begin with since once-saved-always-saved. You reject the former way, thus you were not saved. Once an OSAS Arminian always an OSAS Arminian. Because you did not remain in the faith that you thought you were in and turned to Calvinism, you were never saved to begin with. You remain just as unsaved as you always were, otherwise you are contradicting yourself. You can't say you were saved one way that you now reject. That's illogical. A contradiction exposes your unsalvation but so does the fact that there are no verses in Scripture to support any of the 5 points of Calvinism. That's why you can't produce any. But that's never been a problem for Calvinists before. Just insert into the text a precursor to make it say what you want like magic! God does not deceive people at initial salvation as you claim you were, since you admit you now think you were deceived.

14 likes and 65 dislikes, what does that say about your video? I'd becareful about saying who is giing to Hell. We Calvinists don't even say that aboutyou misguided Arminians.
This is my most popular video. The likes and dislikes on YouTube for this video are consistent with being a Christian, for we are a little flock, despised by the world. I am surprised I got as many as 14 approvals. This is how it has always been since the first Apostles, the Smyrna martyrdom church period, the Roman Church and the Calvinist Church killing Christians, even the prophets of the Old Testament. Jeremiah preached 40 years and nobody listened. You are appealing to the majority of the world that are unsaved. What does that say about you?

You are going to Hell because you admit you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. You reject God of the Bible who provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice. Instead you prefer to assume prideful and pompously you were irresistibly selected and didn't have to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and believe in Christ to be elect. That will never do. Think how evil you are that you believe in preterition, sending people to Hell for no other reason than they were born into sin. Can you see how your god can't do what God of the Bible can do? for God can provide sufficient grace to all to have the choice. You really wouldn't want to live in a world where God is unable to provide us the choice for it would be a very dull world, just a bunch of boring robots. This is why Christians typically find Calvinists to be very uninteresting people as you fashion your god in your own boring image you concoct.

The reason why you can't say what OSAS Arminians say about you being unsaved back at us is because you have no confidence to say it. We know you are unsaved. It is easy to see. The reason you work so hard for your salvation is because you don't know if you are saved or not, since it was never your choice according to you, even though ironically it was your choice to assume you were irresistibly selected. Funny doublemindedness! So you work hard for it in hopes it all works out. All you can do is keep assuming you are irresistibly selected even though you have no evidence to support your claim. The Bible calls this "will worship" (Col. 2.23), trying to will yourself into salvation. What an untenable situation to be in.

The Holy Spirit woos us all to convince and convict. God is the Savior of all men [sufficient grace for all to have the choice], specially those who believe. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the whole world to save whosoever is willing. Since this is the God you adamantly reject, you remain unsaved and bound for Hell. It occured to me that you did not remain true to the faith because you did not enter it to begin with (2 Pet. 2.21), so you found a copout to feed your flesh and exalt self with the pride of thinking you were irresistibly selected. That gets you off. I haven't met anyone over 50 years of age who gave their lives to Christ so I doubt you ever will.

Just as you think others are passed over, preteritioned for Hell, you might as well consider yourself one of those folks because to Hell you are headed. Even now you have a foretaste of what the lake of fire will be like. Jesus will correct you at the Great White Throne of course, for He will say something like, "I nor my Father preteritioned you. You chose to believe that lie. You chose to assume you were irresistibly selected. Never did you genuinely receive me so that my Father could regenerate you and give you new life. Now you must go to Hell." In fact, after Jesus speaks these words to you, your response will be that this is not the Jesus you believed in. So be it. Jesus, thus, sends you to Hell. You won't even accept Jesus when He is judging you. Very sad really.

How sad for you.