PDA

View Full Version : Simon Dixon - Money Reformer

Parture
05-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Re: Simon Dixon @ simondixon.org

I stand corrected. Your YouTube video I saw didn’t give the answer to the money problem, but this other video on your home page does: don’t let private individuals control the printing of money but leave that to each government’s responsibility.

The problem I see though is that those private individuals in control of printing the money have so much power now, they will not let go and will easily kill people who oppose their printing press, that the only solution is the return of Jesus.

The Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. Jesus steps down Aug. 7, 2022. First rapture according to readiness is Sept. 14, 2015.

Jesus might allow money in the millennial reign but He is going to give that money printing responsibility and process into the hands of the government.

Some say the root of all evil is money. I agree. Why can’t a person work for the sake of provided value to society without having to be paid for it? Why can’t everyone do this and contribute? Therefore, what I anticipate is through the millennial reign Jesus will slowly ween us off of the printing press so that eventually money becomes an ancient relic.

In other words, a Christian if he was president would allow the bankruptcies take place; allow financial austerity; allow minimum tax rate of 50% for anyone making over $100,000; allow the currency to fall but not towards hyperinflation; transfer owners of the Fed to the government even though he would likely be assassinated. Problem solved. The owners of the Fed can't keep killing every president.A Christian has a conscience in Christ so we can't do the wrong thing knowingly which would be to allow the Fed to remain in the hands of the financial elite.The sin of not doing the right thing is just as bad as sinful conduct. We could not be like George Bush and Barack Hussein Obama. They are double talkers. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8).

Parture
05-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Simon,

I just realized a problem with your solution as I heard you talk further Simon. No longer does money incur interest and the government just dishes out money to whomever. That seems to be an inefficient method of money distribution. The government is not good at handling money, but at least it is not in the hands of private individuals printing anymore.

Charging interest causes people to be more careful with accumulating money, so I think interest rates are still a good idea. Interest rates are set by the market as they are now and investors in exchange rates can still continue to shy away from currencies engaged in QE 1,2,3...etc. just as they do now, but the only difference really is that the money printing is in the hands of the government and not private individuals of the Fed controlled by whomever owns the Fed.

You can't tell me the debt/gdp can't get back down to 125%. It happened in the 1950's after it was 260% in 1932. And today it is 400% which can also go back down to 125%. We can't avoid the depression forever. The longer we avoid the necessary depression, the bigger the depression will be.

The way you do this is by destroying the money through bankruptcy or currency devaluation just as we can do now. With the government printing the money instead of private owners of the Fed, they will be less likely to use the policy of too big to fail. Most of the major banks would have gone bankrupt, possibly GM would have gone bankrupt, and all its parts auctioned off.

Bankruptcy and currency devaluation is the solution, just as it was in the 1930's and 1940's, except no more private individuals control the money printing.

There really is no problem except the root cause which is people are not Christians and not letting the root of sin and body of sin be dis-employed by letting your old man die on the cross with Christ. Thus, a person would have the power of the Holy Spirit in their spirit to do the right thing.

Eventually one day, a government will make this change. Then the dominoes will fall and no longer will any private bankers be in control of printing money of a country.