PDA

View Full Version : James White is Unable to Distinguish Satan from God in 2 Cor. 4.4

Parture
02-20-2011, 07:33 AM
I actuality looked at 2 Cor. 4.4 like James White said to do, and the Holy Spirit told me James White is insane. It is a judgment text, but Satan is still the god of this world, for he is not in the pit until Jesus returns. Ye of no faith James White.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" (2 Cor. 4.4).

James White thinks the god of this world is not Satan but God. What a weird expression to say, God is the god of this world, for God is the Creator of the entire universe, not just this world. Satan though is limited to this world. "Satan, the god of this evil world..." (NLT). "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers" (NIV). God is more than the God of this age, but all ages.

Recently I read Matt Slick, Calvinist owner of CARM, said Christians can't be demonically possessed which I guess would be true if Satan wasn't the god of this world. But if Satan is the god of this world then their theory fails. But Slick and White are not born-again anyway, since they both refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. They reject the God who provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice. They are unregenerates, demonically possessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdmxFUr-bc0