PDA

View Full Version : The Calvinist Doesn't Want to be Saved According to the Bible

Parture
02-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Re: knowledgethemc @ Youtube

This is the problem, you state that Calvinist are going to hell because we refuse to repent and believe, but this is just pure ignorance on your part. Can you name one Calvinist (not hyper-Calvinist) who would make this claim. Everyone on of them would certainly say our responsibility is to repent and believe. This is the biblical method of coming to the Son. The thing you deny is that the bible says it is impossible to come to the Son save the Father intervene and draw us (John 6:44). Now either you agree with or you deny scripture. Which is it? And before you go and say God draws all men the explicitly says that those the Father draws will be raised up on the last day.
That the Calvinist says he is not willing to repent is not necessary to show he does not repent. If the responsibility is on you then God has provided prevenient grace, that is grace that is resistible, thus irresistible grace and preterition (passing over) of Calvinism are false. For if grace was not sufficient for all men then it is not your responsibility but is irresistibly imposed or denied. The Calvinist has a doubletongue saying it is his responsibility, but that contradicts the very god he worships who regenerates some irresistibly and gives others no opportunity for salvation. What love is that? God draws us all, but sadly many "draw back unto perdition" (Heb. 10.39), so not everyone drawn is called. The Bible never says all are drawn, but that anyone who is called first must be drawn, like how before you can have free will to receive God, God has to give you free will to be able to have the choice. Those that God will raise up on the last dawn are not only drawn, but also called; sadly many drawn such as yourself are not called, because you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

Now you talk of regeneration, are you say that man chooses to be regenerated? This is not what the bible teaches, AT ALL. In Eze 36 look at how God explain this process to Israel. He starts by saying "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name" - this gives the purpose. Then he describes what this process will look like, "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances." Where in this entire passage is there even a hint at man doing something himself.It is not that man chooses to be regenerated like Calvinists try to choose to be regenerated by assuming they were irresistibly selected; this is "will worship" (Col. 2.23). Rather, Christians are saved by fulfilling the condition which is repentance and faith to believe on Him and then He will surely regenerate you, giving you eternal life which can never be lost.

Israel was enslaved for 430 years, so God chose them as the first nation to reveal Himself to. This does not mean they are saved individually, for to be saved one must believe freely. You're confusing the chosen nation with a chosen person. Moreover, God is simply saying He is responding righteously, not evilly like in Calvinism where a person is irresistibly regenerated and everyone else is sent to Hell with no grace or opportunity to be saved even though it was not their fault they were born into sin.

It is not that man does something himself, but it is within God's provision that man has the choice to do it. Moreover, you've contradicted yourself yet again, because you claim "responsibility" but say man can't do anything. Make up your mind. The difference between your god and God of the Bible simply is God gives everyone sufficient grace to be able to respond responsibly, but your god calls a person to be responsible yet irresistibly imposes regeneration on them making deeming them unresponsible. Satan is a doubletalker like you. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). The evil god you worship inspires you to be doubleminded.

Now we have already established that your a pre-mil so you may fall back on the argument that this is for Israel and has nothing to do with the the Church and the new covenant. You would be wrong, but that's a different discussion. Let's look at the words of Jesus Christ Himself explaining this process. John 3 starting at verse 5: Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
"Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
"The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."You would be wrong in thinking the Church is spoken to when it is not even formed yet. Clearly, God is speaking to Israel in the verse you gave. There's no two ways about it.

Where God's Spirit blows you can count on being righteous, holy and true. The regeneration is not physical but in man's spirit firstly. You don't know how God does it for it is particularly complex, but we know how we can be saved a few verses down,

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men [esp. Calvinists] loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil [e.g. Calvinists claiming they were irresistibly selected and not preteritioned]. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" (John 3.14-21,36).

Pay very close attention to the phase "The wind blows where it wishes... so is everyone who is born of the Spirit". The word for wind is pneuma, the word used for spirit. Now I believe the word is wind but it is a play on words to describe the actions of the Spirit. It goes where it wishes. This is an act of God not an act of man.Regeneration is an act of God, but God never wishes to save man evilly as you want to be.

But even more foundational than this is your denial of what God says about the intentions of man. Gen. 3 states: "Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Now how can someone whose intention are evil continually chose Christ, the Ultimate Good? He can't and this goes back to John 6:44 "no man IS ABLE to come".Because man is evil continually, God provides sufficient grace to all men to have the choice. "He tells what he has seen and heard, but how few believe what he tells them!" (John 3.32). That's why God calls a person to repentance and faith to be regenerated, because He foreknows their free choice before the foundations of the world.

Moreover, you can help an old lady across the street so this is a hyperbole in John 6.44. You're trying to be legalistic, but God hates legalisms. Let the word of God breathe life in to your spirit to quicken you with His life. When you create an idol like Total depravity all kinds of problems follow. By erecting this idol, you prevent yourself from giving your life to Christ, because you say to yourself you can't repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated so you don't and you won't. Pilots are trained in this problem of compounding errors. The human tendency is to let one error lead to another often because of rationalizing oneself. The same is true in Calvinism, starting from the like of Total depravity, more sins follow like unconditional election, irresistible grace, limited atonement and forced salvation.

All this to say there is clearly a valid and biblical reason why men would hold to the doctrines of grace alone aka Calvinism. The scripture clearly teaches this and it is completely unwarranted and unloving to commit these men to hell because you don't agree. Just as you commit to Hell those whom you preterition, may I commit you to Hell because it is evil for you to commit people to Hell giving them no grace, love or opportunity to be saved. This false teaching of yours stems from your legalism, as was said, and because you reject God of the Bible who provides sufficient grace to all, so God is not going to save you. He's drawn you, but sadly, you "draw back unto perdition" (Heb. 10.39). It would have been better you never even heard the name of Jesus Christ because now look at you (2 Pet. 2.21). Your eternity in Hell will be worse now.

"To make his power known, endured with much longsuffering" (Rom. 9.22); enduring and longsuffering is sufficient grace to all. No problem exists about who God wants to save or whom He will let perish. He wants to save everyone and He doesn't want any to perish. God wishes no one to "perish but all should reach repentance" because He "desires all to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (2 Pet. 3.9; 1 Tim. 2.4). God says you are free to have"obtained access by faith into this grace" (Rom. 5.2). Because God has provided sufficient grace to all to respond, He can say to you to "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out" (Acts 3.19). Alas, you are unwilling.

But even more disturbing than this is you saying men can save themselves. It doesn't what qualifier you place on this statement, it is Heresy. Man does not save himself. He's not willing nor is he able to will his salvation, nor any part of it. Can you show me one scripture that says man saves himself? I would like to see it because my bible says "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast." (Eph. 2:8-9)First you say you have responsibility now you don't? You're not making sense. It is not that we whom are now saved saved ourselves, for God does the saving, but God sets forth the condition which is to repent and believe on Him to be regenerated. "They that hear shall live" (John 5.25). "Ye will not come to me, that ye may have life" (John 5.40). Faith is a gift of God any of us can freely obtain: "We have also obtained access by faith into this grace" (Rom. 5.2), "for by grace are ye saved through faith" (Eph. 2.8). You can think of your faith as works just as you accuse God of His saints who received God by faith by a free choice. Your faith is thus, full of works, because you by your own strength assumed you were irresistibly regenerated. You can't have it both ways. You're being unethical.

So before you damn someone for a supposed heresy, you should check your own theology and make sure its up to par first. I'm not sure your motive behind you slander but I'm sure its not a godly one. So I pray that you would repent of your sins and put your faith in the finished work of Christ Jesus. And if you truly are a Christian -only you and God know that- still repent for 1 john say God is just and faithful to forgive. Grace and peace!My motive behind you telling you these things is because I know you are not born-again, and do not even wish upon my worst enemy to go where you are going. It is not that I damn you, but you damn yourself; I am just aware of your dead spirit to God. I know this because of the word of God as we have seen, agreement in the Church, and by the Holy Spirit that testifies to this fact. You're rejected in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. God is a just and faithful God, so He will even save you, if you were willing to truly repent as a helpless sinner and receive by faith the Lord Jesus as Savior to be regenerated (saved, born-again, new birth). You have a choice. Don't wait 26 years like this fellow did, because he was an exceptional case. Most Calvinists of 26 years will never give their lives to Christ. It becomes exponentially harder and harder to do so, even though His yoke is easy, because you've effectively made up your mind by then. My prayers go out to you, for you know not what you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqq5mF8FBfY

Parture
02-18-2011, 08:19 PM
knowledgethemc,

Regarding your replacement theology that I saw in your top videos, I have this to say. That guy in your video is a fat bastard. His name is John Otis. He needs to stop talking and lose some weight as he is not a good witness for Christ in either his weight or his accusing Jesus.

We know the exact day of the start of the 69 sevens and the end of it - Nisan 1, 444 BC to March 28, 33 AD (Monday). The 4 day inspection of the lamb was March 28, 29, 30, 31 (Gregorian). Jesus died on the cross April 1, 33 AD (Friday) which Satan mocks with April Fool's Day.

So Jesus died 4 days after the day of Daniel's prophecy concludes the 69 sevens. There is nothing about Jesus making a covenant in the middle of the 69th seven. Moreover, where's the 70th seven? No 7 year period occurred at 70 AD either. Jesus didn't die in the middle of the 70th seven for at best Jesus died at the start of the 70th seven, but this violates Dan. 9.27 which places His death in the middle of the 70th seven as the sacrifice according to preterists and other historicists. So it definitely can't be Jesus the 70th seven is referring to.

How can Jesus bring an end of sacrifices a second time in verse 27 when He already did it in verse 26?

Jesus is not an abomination, "And on the wing of abominations shall he who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate" (v.26). Wing of abomination is that which tries to replace God who comes down through the Holy of Holies on the mercy seat between the two cheribum. There has been nothing but wars and rumours of wars these past 2000 years, so where is there an end of transgressions or the world? But when Jesus returns in person that is what causes an end of transgressions by His presence. You don't have a conscience to see how evil these past two thousand years have been so Dan. 9.24 has not fully been completed.

You have the wrong Jesus in regards to who destroyed the Temple, for the people of the prince are not the people of Jesus, for Christians are the people of Jesus, and the prince is not Jesus, but the future prince is to be the King or Antichrist, possibly Prince William who will be crowned King William V in 2015 (I AM VI VI VI - Diana refused to call him William because it is I AM, so she always called him Wil instead). Prince Charles interesting is the only person on the planet that we know of whose name come to 666 in both English and Hebrew.

William is actually the forerunner who will be put into a coma then Nero Caesar (the 8th who was one of the 5 in Rev. 17) will possess his body (the 7th) and break the peace treaty when Nero is let out of the pit in Rev. 9.1 by Satan (God gives Satan the key). And no, the Temple will not be destroyed in the Tribulation, for we are told in Rev. 11.2 to not measure the court outside the temple because it done damage to or overrun whereas the Temple remains intact. 2 Thess. 2.4 says the Antichrist will set himself up in the Temple, so it won't be destroyed. The people of the prince is that future prince for they are in spirit aligned with him as brutal Romans.

Dan. 9.26 deals with Jesus on the cross as well as the Temple to be destroyed 70 AD, so that concludes that. Verse 27 starts with "And..." or "Then..." so something next is about to occur. This is none other than the exactly 7 years like all the other sevens were 7 years of 360 days each.

I just thought of something else. The date you try to use for the start of the declaration to rebuild the temple in the 6th century BC is off by a couple years. Nothing you or fat bastard say are correct. It's interesting to point out also, historicists can't decide if it was Jesus who is the prince of the Romans who destroyed the Temple or if it is Titus, whereas with dispensational (premillennial, chiliasts) there is no confusion about this. It is clearly the people of the future Antichrist.