PDA

View Full Version : If You Think You Can Lose Salvation, You Were Never Born-Again to Begin With

Parture
01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Re: oldno74 - Youtube

How is sharing the Gospel of Christ with everyone giving people false hope? False hope is asking someone to say a prayer and then telling them there are born again. Don't go judging brothers and sisters in Christ, you might have a log in your eye that is blurring your vision.
It would be false hope if they could not respond to the gospel as taught in Calvinism. It would also be false hope to tell William Lane Craig he is going to be resurrected with the saints, for obviously he is unsaved since he refuses to give his life to the God who keeps. Whatever I may have in my eye doesn't change these facts. Don't think the false prayers of non-OSASers and Calvinists will bring them to heaven. They have already decided for themselves they want another Christ. Very sad really.

Re: apollos6640 - Youtube

Judging William Lane Craig and saying Hes NOT saved, makes you out to be a Prideful Sinner, haven't you read Romans 11? "Don't be Arrogant ...so do not become Proud but fear...or you too will be cut off." ... The Biblical doctrine of Salvation is Conditional Eternal Security. "IF you Love me, you WILL keep my commandments"... "Whoever says, 'I know Him' but does NOT keep His Commandments is a liar and the Truth is not in him". OSAS is a lie from Satan
Whoever says, I know Him but does not keep His commandments is either someone who was never saved to begin with and deceives himself, or it is someone though saved and has eternal life, loses the reward of returning with Christ to reign during the 1000 years. Neither you nor Craig have eternal life because the Bible is clear those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). You don't want to give your life to God who keeps but prefer one foot out the door at all times.

Here's what I've learned from the OSAS audience: You love the doctrine of Election, you've been Picked by God, you find so much Joy in this, its absolutely wonderful, this doctrine should be celebrated not debated, God CHOSE YOU personally from Eternity past, HE will NEVER leave you, never forsake you, even when you're FAITHLESS He is Faithful, He who began a good work will see it through to its completion, He loved you before time began, even if you DIE in your SiNS, He will not FAIL you...
God gives us all this choice to receive just this God who keeps. Now that's a God you can trust in. Sadly, non-OSASers rely on self that at some point in eternity you can reject God and go to Hell. And Calvinists also relying on self, pridefully think they were irresistibly selected. Both Calvinists and non-OSASers are going to Hell.

This OSAS audience that I'm talking about, are those from the Calvinist Camp, hiding under the doctrine of Perseverance of the Saints... so don't think I'm throwing you in with them, nonsense! God Bless You!
I am glad, but you still need to give your life to the God who keeps. What a strange salvation that would be if you could be born-again, lose salvation then get born-again again. The Real God simply won't save you in the first place.

Amen, "Were NOT saved by works, we're saved by FAITH"... however FAITH without WORKS is dead... remember? "DO NOT began to say 'we have Abraham as our Father', for God himself can make these stones as children for Abraham, but BEAR FRUIT WITH REPENTANCE." ... and Paul mentions after His conversion that He should preach the Gospel "... and also the Gentiles that they should REPENT and turn to GOD, PERFORMING DEEDS in Keeping with their Repentance..." Acts 26:20, Fruit is evidence for faith.

If a person is a Christian who has no works or very few below God's will for him, he loses rewards. His false works or lack of works will be judged and burned off by the lake of fire. Why does Paul preach, "all must turn from their sins and turn to God--and prove they have changed by the good things they do"? (Acts 26.20) Turn to God to be saved, accepting Christ as Savior. Once saved, do good works by the Spirit to prove the faith to "overcometh". Such a person saved won't lose eternal life, but will lose the reward of returning with Christ to reign during the 1000 years.

1000 years is a long time to be cast into outer darkness outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ. God gives believers this choice.