PDA

View Full Version : Is James White Going to Hell?

Parture
12-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Re: trackguy2 (Youtube)

You should remove that Kirk Cameron video as your main video on your youtube page because Kirk Cameron is not born-again, nor is Ray Comfort or Todd Friel of The Way of the Master, since the way of the Master is not by irresistibly imposing salvation and sending children to Hell just because they were born into sin. Nor is Rob Bell saved either, of course, for other reasons pointed out, e.g. breathing cult (claiming as long as you breathe right you are saved).

but i must say that i would not go so far as to say that james is going to hell by any means, making that assumption is something i would steer very clear of. We can refute his doctrine but his eternal destiney is something between him and the Lord being that he is a professing ChristianNot very good discernment that time! I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is not born-again, and the Holy Spirit can make this fact known to you also, because he refuses to repent and give his life to Christ to be regenerated. Ask him and he will tell you that very thing. If he is not an unsaved tare trying to look like the saved wheat then who? We break bread with brothers and sisters because we know they are saved. We don't break bread with false Christians who take the word of God and warp it and twist it horrific ways.

i am basing my statement off of 1 John in which it states..... "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God". You may very well have a point about his regeneration ect... but since i personally havent read much of james work( his apparent arrogance and disrespect for Dave really turned me off from listening to him) i don't feel comfortable casting any judgements. I speak only for myselfAnd that's fine, you can't go beyond the measure God has given you at this point in time. But you also know there are many false Christians and most who claim they are saved and have given their lives to Christ are in fact not saved at all. 1 John also says, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God" (4.3). Verse 2 is in contrast with verse 3, comparing those who deny Christ with those who accept Christ, so it is not dealing with false Christs.