PDA

View Full Version : God Does Not Hear Pentecostals

AlwaysLoved
12-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Some Pentecostals do their gibberish babble for 1 to 3 hours a day. Every month or two I ask my friend to give a verse for his gibberish babble because he is Pentecostal, and he always promises me he will do so. This has been going on for over 10 years now. Last time I talked to him, I said to him if he never produces a verse, how can I help him? I said the Bible is against mediums and psychics, and says "when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition" (Matt. 6.7) then read to him 1 Kings 18.25-29.

25 Then Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, "You go first, for there are many of you. Choose one of the bulls and prepare it and call on the name of your god. But do not set fire to the wood."
26 So they prepared one of the bulls and placed it on the altar. Then they called on the name of Baal all morning, shouting, "O Baal, answer us!" But there was no reply of any kind. Then they danced wildly around the altar they had made.
27 About noontime Elijah began mocking them. "You'll have to shout louder," he scoffed, "for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or he is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or he is asleep and needs to be wakened!"
28 So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out.
29 They raved all afternoon until the time of the evening sacrifice, but still there was no reply, no voice, no answer. (1 Kings 18.25-29).

It is like he has gone blank on me like a zombie. He just got divorced and is part of a church which I was present just one time when they did a psychic reading for him, and the prophecy never came true that he would get a promotion in 6 months. I told him to leave that Pentecostal cult. I told him I will pray to the Lord like I have never done before to ask how I could help him, and the Lord showed me something. He told me to roll play.

When my friend called me, I said to him what the Lord wanted me to try. I began. I told my friend, pretend you died at the age of 75. But to your surprise you woke up several years later as if no time had passed. Next thing you knew, you had come before this figure, not sure who he was, and he said to you, I am the one who died for the sins of the world nearly two thousand years ago. I am here to tell you that you never prayed to my Father or for my sake and according to my will when you engaged in gibberish babble, but you were praying to an evil spirit. Remember when your friend all those years was trying to convince you it was wrong? Remember the roll playing he did with you? Do you remember Matt. 6.7 and 1 Kings 18.25-29? Do you accept who I am, what I am telling you, and will you repent now?

My friend's responds in this mock scenario, amazingly was, "No I will not accept you as being Jesus, and I will not discontinue my personal prayer language." I responded, then you are not my child. Go back to sleep. In 1000 years from now you will be resurrected for Hell.

That's the end of the roll playing. There are characters on the Internet such as Peter Tan who say, "Eventually we will all be performing gibberish babble whether we like it or not." This is the attitude Pentecostals have. They feel the baptism of the Holy Spirit is gibberish babble and infilling of the Holy Spirit is gibberish babble, that you need to get what they got. They've totally confused that still small voice of the spirit with their larynx of their body and vocal sounds from out of their soulical mind.

I was wondering how this would go over with Calvinists if we tried something similar so they can see they have rejected Jesus Christ. My friend was touched by this what I did to him, possibly hurt, in this roll playing scenario. I think I might be able to reach him now or at least open a door that was closed before.