PDA

View Full Version : Norm Geisler Exposes the Negligent King of James White

Churchwork
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
A Partially Loving God is No Love At All - Warped Sense of Love

Notice James White falsely accuses Norm Geisler of not responding to White changing the Farmer into a King who observes three children playing in a pond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxu5S4Xt_0c

Now observe how years ago Geisler dealt with this claim of the king in the castle or at the pond long before White's petty attempts, so it is hard to understand what White is talking about as he remains coy, couth and bears false witness. When a person is shooting blanks what can he do but be coy and couth. His back is up against the wall and doesn't want to repent. He prefers to worship the evil god of Calvinism.

We can conclude he is just shutting his mind down, flailing away on his self-aggrandizing radio show and coming up empty as he continues to worship a patially loving god, a false Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytrdG_TO6qQ&feature=related

Why Does James White Look So Sickly?

I think James White is sick in the head worshiping a god that sends people to Hell just because they were born into sin. He's a sick bastard!

James White looks like he has cancer, very pale, thin and sickly looking. Now I am not making any claims (I am not a prophet, that's not my gift) about the cancer Christopher Hitchens has due to his atheism or the cancer J. R. Church has because of his pretrib onlyism pride.

Nor am I saying James White will get cancer for refusing to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated, due to his idol of Total depravity which says he can't repent and believe, so he doesn't or won't. But neither do I deny the possibility the rogue cell in them of independency and separation from Christ will lead to any number of problems.

One wonders the illness James White will end up coming down with as a result of refusing to give his life to Christ to be regenerated. Surely there are consequences to refusing to give your life to the God who provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice. It's just a matter of time. God is a realistic God. No sin goes unpunished.

I am not sure we are to pray for James White since I think there are some instances where some folk are so far-gone we are not to pray for them. It would be like praying for Hitler as Hitler just killed another million Jews as though he is going to have a change of heart. Really?!?

James White is Afraid of Dave Hunt

The reason why James White avoids Dave Hunt is because Dave Hunt tore White a new one in What Love is This? and Debating Calvinism. He's afraid of Hunt's authority. Whereas White likes to try tackle Norm Geisler because he is way too conciliatory and generous with Calvinists. I suppose it is less painful for James White to take on a Geisler than it is a Hunt or myself even.

For example, Dave Hunt will say, and I agree, that all Calvinism is extreme because all Calvinism denies the sufficiency of God's grace for all men to have the choice, and "All Calvinists teach Total depravity."

Whereas Norm Geisler will use terms like just "extreme Calvinists" and even agrees with "Total depravity" which is itself a contradiction if you are an OSAS Arminian, because if Total depravity were true then grace was not sufficiently supplied to all to enable us all to have the choice. You can see how White has something to work with in Geisler because Geisler concedes territory to the enemy in his own mind by allowing this false teaching of Total depravity to creep into his thoughts. It's warped sense of God's divine providence.

Praises the Lord for this discernment! Let us be protected by the Spirit of truth! Amen.

"For God so loved the world..." (John 3.16). Unlimited Atonement.

"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world" (1 John 2.2).

"He by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb. 2.9).