PDA

View Full Version : Zechariah 5 - The Two Women, the Basket and the Lead Cover

everstill
11-16-2010, 03:36 AM
Zech. 5.1-2 I looked up again and saw a scroll flying through the air. "What do you see?" the angel asked. "I see a flying scroll," I replied. "It appears to be about thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide."

The challenger space shuttle could hold two satellites. The dimensions of the cargo bay are 15 feet by 60 feet. Each satellite can be no more than 15 x 30 feet.

vv.3-4 Then he said to me, "This scroll contains the curse that is going out over the entire land. One side says that those who steal will be banished from the land; the other side says that those who swear falsely will be banished from the land. And this is what the Lord Almighty says: I am sending this curse into the house of every thief and into the house of everyone who swears falsely by my name. And my curse will remain in that house until it is completely destroyed-even its timbers and stones."

What is it about the satellites that is a curse upon people? They are being used to steal from people by the mark of the beast chip implant to track every one of us. Those in control of them are liars and stealers.

vv.5-6 Then the angel who was talking with me came forward and said, "Look up! Something is appearing in the sky." "What is it?" I asked. He replied, "It is a basket for measuring grain, and it is filled with the sins of everyone throughout the land."

The satellites in the cargo bay being sent into space are being used to measure what we eat and what we spend our money.

vv.7-8 When the heavy lead cover was lifted off the basket, there was a woman sitting inside it. The angel said, "The woman's name is Wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket and closed the heavy lid again.

This heavy led cover is the cover of the space shuttle lifting its basket 15 x 60 feet into space. Inside the satellites are evil to control men with.

v.9 Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, with wings gliding on the wind. Their wings were like those of a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew with it into the sky.

Remember these women are two satellites in the basket, but the led door is closed so you can't see the women are not in there now as the space shuttle returns to earth gliding on the wind.

vv.10-11 "Where are they taking the basket?" I asked the angel. He replied, "To the land of Babylonia, where they will build a temple for the basket. And when the temple is ready, they will set the basket there on its pedestal."

The goodies of the basket are given to the wealthy nations of Babylon is USA and Europe. The Temple is in Jerusalem once it is built, for the False Prophet will erect an idol of the Antichrist in the Temple.

The technology of these satellites provide great wealth to the wealthy nations to own us.

Rev. 16.2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore [a single sore] upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

You can choose the credit card with the fingerprint scan or you can have the microchip implant. Initially you are given the choice. In California you can't get welfare unless you submit your hand image.

When the capsule breaks, the lithium will leak producing a single grevious sore. $25 to $100 is given parents whose baby gets the implant.