PDA

View Full Version : Sunni Mahdi is not the Same as the Shiite Mahdi

AlwaysLoved
11-10-2010, 02:58 AM
"...the characteristics of Shia's Imam Mahdi are different from Sunni's Al-Mahdi. The trouble is that some of the Shia may reject the true Mahdi because he is not going to be a Shiite and instead they may wait until the Anti-Christ appears and follow him, thinking he is the Mahdi" (discoveringislam.org (http://discoveringislam.org/shia_signs.htm)).

The writer is a Sunni. He is saying his Mahdi is different than the Shia's Mahdi. He is saying that the Antichrist comes after his Sunni Mahdi appears, so what he is saying is the order is as follows:

Mahdi (Sunni Mahdi) --> Antichrist (Shia Mahdi) --> Jesus

Will the Muslim embrace Jesus as God even though they have rejected Him as being God and as atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world?

For the Muslim-Sunni or Shia-they do not believe God Himself in Christ is ever coming to earth and to reign in the millennial kingdom from the Third Temple so let's think on this.

A man who comes who claims to be God which would be Jesus on Tisha B'Av, Aug. 7, 2022 will not be the Jesus that Muslims would accept.

In either case the Sunni Mahdi or the Mahdi of the Twelvers of Shia necessarily must precede the coming of Christ, so either way the Mahdi is biblically the Antichrist. Yet, the Antichrist comes from Rome. The only way this fits for my current understanding is that when Barack finishes his two terms in 2016 after producing a 7 year peace treaty he is given the presidency of the European Union. I don't know if that is even possible, but if it can be done then it is still plausible. So the Antichrist comes from Europe but also satisfies the need for a 12th Imam.

I don't think Prince Charles or Prince William would be accepted as their Mahdi since Islam is the most racist anti-semite and anti-caucasian religion on the planet, so therefore, from my small world perspective, Barack Hussein Obama would be their Mahdi. And for Christians, Barack would be the Antichrist.

"Sunnis believe that the Mahdi will be normal human being and will be born 30 - 40 year years before he accepts the leadership of Muslims"

Barack is in his 50's so he is not accepted by Sunnis as the Mahdi unless they accepted him as his Mahdi over 10 years ago. I guess Barack is too old for the job of Mahdi. Though Shia are open to Barack being the Mahdi at any age since his already 1200 years old.

"Imam Mahdi will crucify the Anti-Christ in Kufa, Iraq according to Shia narrations: Please note that Sunni Muslims believe Jesus (not the Mahdi) will kill the Anti-Christ in Lud, Israel (not in Kufa, Iraq)."

Let me get this straight. The Shia Mahdi will kill what they believe to be the Antichrist so they will kill the Mahdi of the Sunnis. Muslims killing Muslims. That makes sense. The Sunnis will be really dejected because their Mahdi will be killed but don't know how this could be. I guess that's part of their punishment for being moderate; there is a price in Islam to be paid for not being a true Muslim like Shia.