PDA

View Full Version : The Wide Gate of Non-OSAS

Faithful
11-04-2010, 09:18 PM
This self strength exhibited in keeping oneself saved is without dependency on Christ so non-OSASers worship a false Christ. Even the holiest man who ever lived who had an eternity to change his mind eventually would do so, for only God can remain faithful. Only He is perfect! This takes reverence to accept.

Anyone who changes their mind would go to Hell for eternity without recourse so if one thinks this through properly in the belief system of non-OSAS eventually everyone goes to Hell. They don't exactly tell you that in the Roman Church as that would be too obvious. Satan is the head of the Roman Church and wants everyone into Hell, but doesn't want you to realize what is happening to you.

The Roman Church teaches non-OSAS to control you, so you stay in line with their system.

But God is not a hard case. He is merciful and realistic. For Christians who falter they will lose rewards and not return to reign on earth for the 1000 years. We can't lose eternal life for God said, "If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself" (2 Tim. 2.13). The one true God has the power to keep us and keeps everyone of His elect so "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Amen.

Those who are actually saved are the ones who gave their lives to the God to keep us, humbly accepting we can't keep ourselves saved.

Any youngster who reads John 10.28 could never change its meaning to "they shall perish" or "could perish". Over 1.5 billion souls in the 2 billion in Christendom believe this heresy of non-OSAS. Talk about a wide gate! Doesn't make you feel very special.

The idolatry of claiming you can be saved, lose it, gain it back, lose it again, on and on is so foolish and a point of pride to say look at me everybody, I can keep myself saved! I am great, I am powerful just like God.