PDA

View Full Version : Miracles

Churchwork
01-28-2006, 06:34 PM
Do you believe Jesus performed miracles?

Even his adversaries believed that he did: "Then the leading priests and Pharisees called the high council together to discuss the situation. 'What are we going to do?' they asked each other. "This man certainly performs many miraculous signs" (John 11.47).

Hannah
02-01-2006, 05:44 AM
(I hope you will excuse my bad english since it isn't my mother tounge)

Troy, I really want to know why you so strongly belive in things that are written over 2000 years ago. We don't even know if they are true, and if the authors were sober when they wrote them. Yes, there might have been a Jesus, but the fact that he made miracles are against nature. There is still the possibility that he did drugs, or was schizophrenic.

To submit yourself to the Christianity belives is like giving yourself up. You don't belive in independence at all, since God controls everything you do. Your life consists around boundaries, things so simple as masturbation or sex before marriage makes you go to hell. They are a part of human nature, because we are not special, we are animals with instincts that just happen to think we are superiour, but if you watch a group of moneys they are very similar to a group of human beings.

And according to the Catholic belives, you don't even go to hell, no matter how many sins you've commited. You'll just end up in purgatory until are your sins are burned away and then you go to heaven and enjoy yourself.

I will continue to enjoy my life, a life filled with masturbation, sex before marriage, sodomy and homosexual sex.
As long as I don't belive in heaven or hell, I won't end up there.

And also, I don't care if I get banned, I just want some answers from you.

Churchwork
02-01-2006, 06:17 AM
(I hope you will excuse my bad english since it isn't my mother tounge)

Troy, I really want to know why you so strongly belive in things that are written over 2000 years ago. We don't even know if they are true, and if the authors were sober when they wrote them. Yes, there might have been a Jesus, but the fact that he made miracles are against nature. There is still the possibility that he did drugs, or was schizophrenic.
The apostles died for believing, Jesus died for doing no wrong. Miracles are not against nature. Think of it this way. If a programmer creates a program, he can input his own character into the program. God can do this too. Those who wrote the Bible were sober with the Holy Spirit upon them. God can input whatever He wants into His program, despite your misunderstanding the laws of nature, or overassuming something due to your hostility towards your creator. His yoke is easy. You are just making things difficult for yourself. Take for example the miracle of the parting of the Red Sea. This happens already. The tip of the gulf of Aqaba can go back several miles to split the waters. The miracle was the precise timing needed for it to occur to save the nation of the Israel.

To submit yourself to the Christianity belives is like giving yourself up. You don't belive in independence at all, since God controls everything you do. Your life consists around boundaries, things so simple as masturbation or sex before marriage makes you go to hell. They are a part of human nature, because we are not special, we are animals with instincts that just happen to think we are superiour, but if you watch a group of moneys they are very similar to a group of human beings.
Yes, give yourself up, your selfish self. God does not control everything for He wants our cooperation, for He wants to walk with us, those of us who are saved. I don't believe in our independency from God, for that is the nature of Satan's fall. Sex or masturbation do not make you go to hell. Why misconstrue? This is your false perceptions. Humans are unique for we have a consciousness that no other creature has. Your thoughts are so wrong.

And according to the Catholic belives, you don't even go to hell, no matter how many sins you've commited. You'll just end up in purgatory until are your sins are burned away and then you go to heaven and enjoy yourself.
The Bible treats the RCC as the great harlot of religious Rome that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (Rev. 14.8). She sits on the beast of nations as she does this (ch. 17). Naturally, she is of the world. If everyone is saved, then this is universalism, yet Jesus spoke about hell more than anyone, and He always told the truth.

I will continue to enjoy my life, a life filled with masturbation, sex before marriage, sodomy and homosexual sex. As long as I don't belive in heaven or hell, I won't end up there. And also, I don't care if I get banned, I just want some answers from you.
Sex before marriage is not love. Sodomy such as beastiality and other unnatural is just your sick lust being abusive to yourself. If you don't love God, how can you love yourself?

Be honest with yourself. This is effectively masochism. You're a masochist, for you block any chance at a relationship with God with the lusts of your flesh. Whether you believe in heaven or hell, or neither, you will certainly end up at one of those two places, and we both know where you are going. You're just being obstinate and belligerent. Sense about yourself you are without love, living like a brutishly.

PastorWay
02-11-2006, 11:01 AM
I will continue to enjoy my life, a life filled with masturbation, sex before marriage, sodomy and homosexual sex.
As long as I don't belive in heaven or hell, I won't end up there.

And also, I don't care if I get banned, I just want some answers from you.

Why do you want to get banned, Hannah? It is obvious to me that you are running a straight race to your own destruction with the life you lead. It seems too that you know you will be 'banned' from Heaven and you are seeking to prove to yourself that if you are banned from these forums, you will live on regardless.

Do not mess with your own life. Think again. It is no big deal to be banned from here, you will soon find other places which will play to your perversions. But if you are 'banned' from Heaven, you will have no other choices.

Churchwork
02-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Pastorway,

I think you should not say that it is no big deal to be banned from this forum, for if you are needed to be casted out of this holy place, how much more will it be true in heaven? A very clear message is given when you have to remove a person from a forum for their bad behavior. If a person can not abide in small things, how will he please God with greater responsibility? It would not stand to reason.

PastorWay
02-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Pastorway,

I think you should not say that it is no big deal to be banned from this forum, for if you are needed to be casted out of this holy place, how much more will it be true in heaven? "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for". Do we not hope for redemption for Hannah? In her present depraved state, indeed being banned is no matter, for if you do not ban her for this, then next you must ban her for that. The gentle wisdom of the Holy Spirit is that she should seek redemption more earnestly than comfort for her wickedness against herself by being banned form here. Once she is redeemed, she can surely come here, to bless and to be blessed.

"how much more will it be true in heaven?" is exactly the point I wanted to make. Being banned from here is but the shadow of being banned from heaven, so if Hannah stands defiant about being banned from here as a practice for being banned from heaven, it is pointless to point her to how terrible it is to be banned from here, but every point to encourage her to think of the consequences of being banned from heaven

A very clear message is given when you have to remove a person from a forum for their bad behavior. It is clear to all who observe, I will grant you. And when you do it you are a good man doing the Lord's work. But the clearer message needs to be given about the Lord's Kingdom.

If a person can not abide in small things, how will he please God with greater responsibility? It would not stand to reason.Agree, but if a person looks with wordly eyes rather than spiritual eyes, they will never see God, and those small things they do right, they do right to honour themselves rather than God. Hannah is so far from God, she needs His mercy for Unbelievers rather than our discipline for Believers.

Churchwork
02-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Pastorway,

What I hold true of others is true for me, for that which we judge by shall be judged unto us. If I am on another forum and I am banned for behaving badly, then this is wrong and has consequences. This should be true for you too.

Having faith does not disallow this, but the fruit of the Spirit will show forth having no reason to remove someone if they are earnestly seeking the truth and following the drawing of the Holy Spirit, even though they do not know everything yet and have much to overcome.

It does not follow to remove someone for belligerency would require their removal for not being belligerent if that behavior is let go of. Understand this! You would then be mistaken they would be removed for "that".

See the application of the Board Etiquette,
http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php

"Other reasons for removal ought to be be obvious such as 'you are already banned': If you have been banned, please do not rejoin unless you have repented from your sinful behavior. The petty self, belligerency and obstinacy that you are possessed by in repetitive self-declarations shows the weakness of your argument."

This allows for an abundance of mercy and tolerance.

If the Bible says, if you can't abide in small things, then how will God give you responsibility for greater things, then it is most apt to note if a person can't be on this forum for such a simple thing as not being belligerent. Redemption is what we point those to receive the gospel, but we should not be duplicitous and say to people a person can be belligerent while accepting the gospel. Let us observe the fruit of the Spirit. Just as non-believers will not enter heaven, believers who remain carnal will lose their rewards of the kingdom.

When you remove someone from a forum, it is not, "but" mutually exclusive to God's kingdom, for you are witnessing God's kingdom at work even now here on earth when such removal takes place. One of the aspects of the kingdom of heaven is the conduct of Matthew 5-7.

Hence, this conversation we are having is quite petty rediscussing what simply needed to be done. What should be the focus on is not these obvious things, but the focus of this thread on the subject of miracles, yet it has gone astray because of your first post. The conversations people have on the internet are exceedingly dull. This is no less true of Christendom forums (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm).

For example, I recently posted a wonderful truth where people were bearing false witness against, but the post was removed because of the agenda of their forum. It is a one-way street (for them it was Asuza street). They can bear false witness, but you can't show them how they are sinning. As Jesus was falsely accused, what could He do but say nothing. That is about the extent of what we can do is to say nothing, and simply carry on with what we are doing here.

If people can't learn to accept authority when it is present, then they will continue to get what they have always got in their independency. Because their forum is set up this way to stay in their cubicle, naturally these things happen. False authority produces false results, and this stems all the way down from the owner of the forum to dividing sections of the forum and moderators who are pigeonholed. This will never do. I am reminded of Jeremiah who preached for 40 years and no one listened. I am listening to him. Are you?