PDA

View Full Version : A Possible Scenario for the Rebuilding of the Third Temple in Jerusalem

Churchwork
06-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Since the 3rd Temple must be completed with 2300 days left to the 7 year Tribulation (2,520 days) and the Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets) to August 7th (Av 10th, 2022), the Temple must be completed by the year 2016. A nuclear power plant can be completed within 2.5 years, so the Temple could conceivably be completed in 2 years. Therefore, breaking ground must take place no latter than 2015.

Here's the scenario I envisage. This summer, Israel and USA attack key sites in Iran to disable their uranium enrichment facilities. Iran retaliates with rockets one of which hits the Dome on the Rock. Or simply, Israel tears down the Dome in response to Iran's retaliation. Once having done so, construction could begin promptly on the 3rd Temple.

I don't promise this will happen, but seems possible. We have the rest of this year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Basically, we have nearly 5 more years for the Temple to begin construction at any point in time.

As Christians, we need to work on overcoming in Christ so that we may escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world if we keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10). That's what I plan on doing for the next 5 years, consecrating myself daily for the Lord and experiencing more of the dividing of my spirit, soul and body to walk by the spirit.

http://www.truthnet.org/Endtimes/7/

The Second Return of the Jews
It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.12He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11-12

In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.
Ezekiel 38.8

The Dome on the Rock
For the 70th week to begin, the return of Israel and the desire to rebuild the Temple are two prerequisites. Today, the rebuilding of the Temple is prevented by a lack of desire combined with the presence of the “Dome of the Rock”. The Muslim world, over 20% of the Earth population would not allow the construction of the Jewish Temple on the site. Before a Jewish Temple could be rebuilt Islam must be defeated. Its threat to Israel must be eliminated.

The Land of Israel
1For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will still choose Israel, and settle them in their own land. The strangers will be joined with them, and they will cling to the house of Jacob. 2Then people will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them for servants and maids in the land of the LORD; they will take them captive whose captives they were, and rule over their oppressors.
Isaiah 14:1-2