PDA

View Full Version : God Sends Calvinists to Hell for My Benefit and the Benefit all Believers in Christ

everstill
01-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Calvinists claim they were irresistibly selected for regeneration without having had to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

If this is true prove it! Lots of people make lots of claims they are the chosen ones who were irresistibly selected, so prove it. You can't can you?

What we can do is realize Jesus is God proven by His resurrection for which there is no naturalistic explanation. And in knowing this, realize how He says to be saved is the way, the truth and the life because He is.

I know I am born again, because I truly repented and believed in the Jesus Christ of the Bible to be regenerated. I am using very simple language so you don't get confused. The Bible agrees. Jesus is the "Savior of all men, specially those that believe" (1 Tim. 4.10); He "who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4).

Since God wants all to be saved, He provides sufficient grace to all men as Savior of all men.

Thus, when I see someone worship what they claim to be God but that alleged God was not the propitiation for the sins of all mankind, then I know at least in the most fundamental truth of God's word that person is not saved. For he did not genuinely repent and believe in Christ, and God has told me I don't have to spend eternity with such person who self-exalts himself like that, because that would be torture. What God tells me by His Spirit agrees with the Word of God.

God sends the Calvinist to Hell not so much to punish him (though He certainly does that), but for my sake and the sake of all believers who love God, not so dissimilar than locking up a person in jail for life to protect society even the society of believers.

Calvinists worship a false Christ.