PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Calvinists Worship A God Who Doesn't Love Enough to Provide Grace to All?

Scriptur
01-09-2010, 01:41 AM
If the problem for the Calvinist is that he doesn't understand how God can reconcile free will with His infinite foreknowledge, then just don't worry about it. You can't understand everything God does. Why not be humble enough to accept you don't know instead making something up like those who are saved were irresistibly selected or invent a teaching called preterition? The Holy Spirit is telling me the Calvinist is making up theories in order to make up for his not understanding some things; but in so do, he usurps himself unrighteously, and if there are such things as false Christians, then the Calvinist could very easily be placing himself in that camp unwittingly. I think a Calvinist should really reconsider his faith, because I for one can find no love, reality or verses in the Bible for total depravity. Can you?

Imagine Jesus not returning for 10,000 years. And the battle ensues between Calvinists and OSAS Arminians. As the millennia go by more and more Christians will recognize the Calvinist is not born-again.

The proof is simple: God provides sufficient grace to us all, dies on the cross for the sins of the whole world and pleads with us. Therefore, none of us are without excuse, because we can all freely respond to the gospel of salvation.