PDA

View Full Version : Are Calvinists Christians?

foreversaved
01-05-2010, 07:40 PM
If you are Totally depraved then that contradicts the Bible which says God provides sufficient grace to all, died on the cross for the sins of the whole world, wants none to perish, and so nobody is without excuse. If you are Totally depraved then you have an excuse. Thus, this proves the god of Calvinism is Satan because he sadistically blames a person even though the god of Calvinism made him that way. Calvinists will go to Hell because they don't want to be saved God's way. Their excuse for not repenting and believing in Christ to be regenerated by erecting this idol of Total depravity is Satan's facsimile, a selfish salvation, easy-believism ("stacking the deck"), and man-centered by their own power and free will which assumes regeneration without genuinely and freely receiving God's gifts of repentance and faith prior to regeneration.

Why make God an evil tyrant who imposes regeneration on some and passes over billions with no grace whatsoever even though it is not their fault they were born that way? I don't see the love in Calvinism or Calvinists. I have never met a loving Calvinist. They are the hardest people in all of Christendom though I am not stating anything everyone doesn't know already. I could never worship a god who's morality is below my own. I guess you don't have to hold up to much of a standard if you make God out to be a common criminal and negligent. That may fool your conscience for awhile, but the eternal consequences are not worth it.