PDA

View Full Version : John 6

Parture
12-25-2009, 01:55 PM
"He that cometh to me...that believeth on me" (John 6.35); "Every one who seeth the Son, and believe on Him" (v.40); "Every man...that hath heard, and that learned of the Father, cometh unto me" (v.45); "He that believeth on me" (v.47); "any one may eat of it, and not die" (v.50); "If any man eat...my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world" (v.51); "Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you" (v.53); "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life" (v.54); "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood" (v.56); "The words that I speak...are spirit, and they are life" (v.63), for Jesus is pleading with you. That's only some of the verses in this chapter indicating you have the choice. These passages EXPLAIN HOW "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (v.37) and "the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (v.39). "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost THAT COME UNTO God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Heb. 7.25).