PDA

View Full Version : Only By Revelation

Simon
01-18-2006, 07:30 AM
I do not know how we will call it best for easy understanding. We may call it knowing inwardly or opening of the eyes of the understanding to which the experience is that of acknowledging that “I was blind but now I see”. We may call it unveiling or seeing the light or simply revelation.
But one thing is clear, the moment we see the true thing, the reality as it is before God, we are clear inwardly of what we have seen and the result is spontaneous faith and all questions are at once cleared for truth is absolute. Paul prays that “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened ;…(Eph 1:18)” and the result is that “……..that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding…Col 1:9-11”.

God stands on one side having done all. We stand on the other side may be not knowing what He has done. Hence the key is revelation as to what God had done and believing it. Our starting point is in knowing the big DONE. Only this will issue out in true praise!. May we commune with the Holy Spirit in whom all spiritual reality lives.

Today there are two groups of Christians one group constitutes of “shattered” vessels so to say in that they have not gone on to normality as required by God for usefulness and fullness and they are “spoiled” for the world for the world cant make good use of them for they are Christians. The other group is that which has adjusted and is normal before God and is hence useful in purposing to do Gods will and His will alone. This group has seen and received the complete work of Christ on the cross by faith and are worthy by daily bearing the cross not minding self.

Revelation will normalise and stabilise , are we then willing to pay the cost for the eye salve? Yet this cost is just that which is necessary for the flesh and the spirit defy comparison. Things of the earth and of Heaven are ends apart. Are we spontaneously valuing all things as dung after having seen the promise in Christ or are we still casting a glance Mrs Lots way.