PDA

View Full Version : Creation

Ruah Brit
01-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Earth was created perfect (Gen. 1.1), but the inhabitants of Earth's earliest ages sinned. God's righteous response was to make the earth desolate (v.2). What followed was the restoration of earth summed up in the six literal "summary" days (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mystery.htm).

This view would mean that God made a mistake which is not the case. Christ was written in the book first and then man was created with all that he needed to lead him up to Christ's salvation including the fall by believing the lies of the serpent. Everything is on schedule and nothing is out of place. Everything will go exactly where God put it.

Ruah Brit which is hebrew for (Spirit Covenant)

Churchwork
01-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Ruah Brit,

This does not mean God made a mistake, so don't just self-declare it mindlessly.

Jesus Christ was not merely "written in the book first". He is actually the Word, that is, the book itself. In other words, the 66 books of the Bible culminate the fullness of Christ.

Jesus created man as Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Godhead.

Everything is on course, but that does not help your case in denying the truth that Lucifer fell, God made desolate, and then God restored.

Why does this truth offend you so much? Please no self-declarations, but attempt to back up what you say. Your profile reveals much.

Ruah Brit
01-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Ruah Brit,

This does not mean God made a mistake, so don't just self-declare it mindlessly.

Jesus Christ was not merely "written in the book first". He is actually the Word, that is, the book itself. In other words, the 66 books of the Bible culminate the fullness of Christ.

Jesus created man as Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Godhead.

Everything is on course, but that does not help your case in denying the truth that Lucifer fell, God made desolate, and then God restored.

Why does this truth offend you so much? Please no self-declarations, but attempt to back up what you say. Your profile reveals much.

I am not offended. I have heard just about everything and what I haven’t heard the Spirit of God has put in my being to know. There is nothing new under the sun. God is not a person; God is the almighty Father of creation, who is Spirit, who also inhabits His Creation. Nothing continues that He does not do. Christ is the embodiment of God as was Melchizedek. Melchizedek walked in the garden and walked out to meet Abraham. He Walked out of heaven as a created mature man and God stayed in heaven at the same time and still held creation together and didn’t stop doing everything else that he explains to Job, like guiding the constellations or feeding the lions. Christ was God born of man for the salvation of man and God still didn’t leave heaven to accomplish His awesome purpose. The Spirit of Christ is the same Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit that God sends as a helper is also the Spirit of God. And you are being prepared for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

Eph 2
22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Heb 5
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Joh 4 (http://bible1.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=joh+4:24&version=nkj&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1)
24 (http://bible1.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=joh+4:24&version=nkj&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1) God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Ruah Brit

Churchwork
01-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I am not offended. I have heard just about everything and what I haven’t heard the Spirit of God has put in my being to know. There is nothing new under the sun. God is not a person; God is the almighty Father of creation, who is Spirit, who also inhabits His Creation. Nothing continues that He does not do. Christ is the embodiment of God as was Melchizedek. Melchizedek walked in the garden and walked out to meet Abraham. He Walked out of heaven as a created mature man and God stayed in heaven at the same time and still held creation together and didn’t stop doing everything else that he explains to Job, like guiding the constellations or feeding the lions. Christ was God born of man for the salvation of man and God still didn’t leave heaven to accomplish His awesome purpose. The Spirit of Christ is the same Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit that God sends as a helper is also the Spirit of God. And you are being prepared for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

Eph 2
22in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Heb 5
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Joh 4 (http://bible1.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=joh+4:24&version=nkj&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1)
24 (http://bible1.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=joh+4:24&version=nkj&st=1&sd=1&new=1&showtools=1) God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Ruah Brit

God the Father is not God the Spirit. The Spirit, the 3rd Person, is the life of the Father and the Son.

"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." That is, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit together comprise the Godhead, and the Triune Being of God is a spirit.

Melchizedek is not the embodiment of God, but rather of one who is of God's favor and reached a certain attainment. Melchizedek was created, not uncreated. Melchizedek did not walk out of heaven, but he was a ruler of a city on earth.

"named of God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek".

Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, that is why Mary is a virgin. God the Son left the abode of 3rd heaven to break into creation. I am not being prepared for a coming habitation of the Spirit of God, for the Holy Spirit already indwells my spirit now. It was an accomplished fact at my new birth. What I am being prepared for is to be a pillar of the new city in the new earth with God and the Lamb at its center.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and his servants shall serve him; Rev 22:4 and they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] on their foreheads.

I would not use your NASB and NKJV for this instance, which have confused Eph. 2.22, because, for example, the ASV speaks in past tense,

"In whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit" (ASV) or "Through him you Gentiles are also joined together as part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit" (NLT).

We already have the Holy Spirit building now in our spirits, those of us who are Christians. We do not waiting for a coming abode.

mysticmike
01-16-2006, 01:59 PM
this is really a great place i like all the topics. i just finished reading normal Christian life for the 2nd time and have read sit walk stand and that's all but as i have been into the mystery of the grace message for years already, now from my recent readings i understand more than i ever have before. especially about the inner life. was introduced to the truth of grace by reading "classic Christianity" by bob george but now that i've discovered Nee, i want to read all of his books. i just got jean guyon "experiencing the depths..." and will read that soon.

but about creation. i think there was nothing before the 6 days of genisis. i think it happened exactly the way the bible says. [removed a bunch of links] there is no billions of years and there was no race of humans and God started over with adam and eve.

but these are matters that are far away from the zone of the truth of the inner life and the finality of the cross and so it is only fun to dispute over these things. whatever you believe about the creation and how many years were involved, may it go well with you and may it increase your fellowship with the Father.

-mike

Churchwork
01-16-2006, 02:54 PM
mysticmike,

Don't post a bunch of links if you can't apply the information.

Read Nee's Mystery of Creation to have a change of mind. You do not agree with what the Bible actually says. Let the Holy Spirit prove it to you by reading the Bible as intended.

Download Mystery of Creation - http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mystery.htm

I can only point you to the truth, you still have to accept it.

It is because of your overassuming or lack in your inner life that would cause you not to see God's Word on restoration of creation. For you it is "fun", but not spiritual reality, for you can not see why God had to make the earth desolate in Gen. 1.2 because of the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages as proven through the Scriptures; even indicating why day two was not considered a "good" day. The same word for "became" in Gen. 2.7 and 19.28 is in 1.2. See the full proof. God does not create desolate and imperfect.

Scientifically, we know the universe is at least 13.7 billion years old. This is undisputed.

Adam is the first human. There were not humans (that is, in the sense, made in the image of God) before Adam. There were pre-adamic men without a spirit of God-consciousness, who were not made in the image of God. Simple.

If you have accepted Nee's writings in one regard, why overassume he is mistaken in another just because you have access to lots of links who can't accept what we know is scientifically true. One damage the tares do is to make Christianity look silly.

Take a look at what deeper Christians see that your links are unable to provide discernment on. After all you said you wanted to read more of Nee. Matching your words with action will show you those sites you gave are wrong.

Churchwork
01-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Mysticmike,

You are banned because, though you may be saved, you refuse to repent from your rejecting what is scientifically fact, that the universe is billions of years old. You make the church look ridiculous when you say it is not true what is scientifically proven beyond a doubt. Already deciding for yourself lacking adequate information, is this humble of you?

Sometimes those need to be cast out of the fellowship of the church to repent, to be let back in later if they can repent. Read Mystery of Creation to help you, which you say you do not have this information yet.

I believe this is a good thing to do because you are so stiff in your position. I love you, and if I did not, I would not do help you along in this way. :)