PDA

View Full Version : How Can You Have Multiple Uncreated Beings?

Churchwork
08-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Think how delusional it is to suppose there is more than one always existing uncreated Creator. We only have in Scripture room for one uncreated Being. Don't you ask yourself where these others come from that you claim always existed and which you place in the Godhead? How do you go from one uncreated Creator to multiple uncreated beings?

God says, "I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee...out of the house of bondage" (Ex. 20.1). "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (v.2).

Do you believe in one uncreated Creator Being as Christians do? This seems like reasonable questions to ask, since the Church has never held your view of God being gods, nor in any subsequent Creeds.

The only real, authentic humble position to take is there are "no other gods" before "the LORD thy God"; therefore, you worship not the LORD who brings those who love Him out of bondage, so you must still be in bondage. Since you make God something else, this is why I believe you are going to Hell. You and I will disagree for eternity. Hell solves this problem since you don't want to repent and come to Christ as a helpless sinner and receive Him as your Lord and Savior, for you make him another being than the Father, rather than the 2nd Person of the Trinity.

Understand accepting the Triune God is humility, because one would be saying God is complicated in that we don't know how God can be 3 Persons yet One Being. We can't even precisely say the Godhead is 1/3a+1/3b+1/3c=1 being or 1ax1bx1c=1 being. Either way we know God is 3 Persons and One uncreated Being for the final number is still 1 uncreated Being. We do adamantly reject God is 1a+1b+1c=1 complex of beings. We also, as Christians, reject modalism where 1a+1b+1c=1 with 3 modal operations. For in Christianity the 3 Persons are always existing as distinct Personages. The Son never become the Father, for example. Jesus becomes the Son upon entering creation through Mary. But before doing so Jesus still held His distinct Personage in the Trinity, for before the foundations of the world the 1st Person agreed with the 2nd and 3rd Persons the 2nd Person would enter creation to pay for the sins of mankind.

We see clearly in His word 3 Persons at work. For we pray to the Father through the Son by the Spirit. But never do we see different beings in the Trinity. Different Persons yes. This takes humility. And it is those who come with that heart of humility to God that God will save. These are whom God wants to have fellowship with for eternity.

So God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit are One Being, distinct but not separate because God is One Being. As soon as you add even one more being to the Godhead you have to ask yourself where it come from because obviously they can't just pop into existence all by themselves like atheists teach things pop into existence all by themselves or Hinduism claims there are 330 million gods. But even in Hinduism they have only one uncreated Creator Brahma who created the 330 million gods. Mormonism is even more polytheistic than the most polytheistic religion of major religions.

I believe for God to be God He has to make Himself accessible, and since 90 to 95% of all religions or world views make up atheism/agnosticism, hinduism/buddhism, Islam and Christianity, and since Mormons are less than 1% of the world's population, how is this loving of God to be so unaccessible to most people? This reason alone is enough to prove Mormonism is false (12 million mormons/7 billion souls=0.17%). They are even smaller than JW's.

Any religion that comes along centuries later and tries to teach something other than the 66 books of the Bible is automatically heretical. It's simple to understand this vital principle.

If you can't find Scripture for God being more than One Being then can you say honestly you worship the same God I do, that the Apostles worshiped and the early Church fathers worshiped? Can you truly believe you and I are both going to the New City in the New Earth and that we will both be resurrected together at 1 Thess. 4.15-17?

While it is ok not to know how God can be 3 Persons, co-equal and co-inherent as One Being, it is not acceptable to have multiple gods running around that always existed and not ask the question, Where do they come from? There can only be One uncreated Creator Being, logically speaking, emotionally satisfying and spiritually acceptable. Otherwise, who is to say the religion, denomination or cult down the street is not the true religion, since they also worship what they call "God" as being 3 gods just with different qualities.