PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Lengths Muslims Go To

Churchwork
07-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Re: http://www.youtube.com/user/cfrb
If you read this, you should propably do your part and report this person to Youtube.

Do not click on the link within his profile page to his website which is in Norway (in his profile, he says his hometown is Bangladesh). It has a virus that immediately pops up in my virus scanner (it was caught). It is the HTML/TrojanClicker.IFrame.NAG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-z5UnPoCo) trojan. It's particularly nasty in its motivation. Search out what this virus does (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-z5UnPoCo). There is no other way to put it than to say this a bad guy. He is a Muslim and using a website from Norway to break into peoples' computers. There has been lots of murders by Muslims in that area of the world and riots by Muslims due to cartoons of the unregeneratet and false prophet Muhammad.

Cartoons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrq76I1M3CM

just because u r born in a Christian family doesn't make Christianity the truth? y r u so closed minded?

what about me and all the Chinese Pele? or all the Africans? God must have sent some truth to the rest of the world besides the Jews in a tiny little plot of Jerusalem? if he is really kind and merciful

so my suggestion is to open the eyes a little bit more, be open minded. U can get the truth from other places beside the bible also.
also i would urge you to read ALL the warnings of a false prophet give in the OT and Jesus.... and see if it match eds Paul. u will be surprised as I was myself

i thought one matching Paul is an accident, then more matched and more and more... i am only asking u to listen to Jesus, i am not asking u to convert or anything.
original sin,baby's r sinners? God died? zero accountability for Ur sins? torturing and killing an innocent man for the sins of the evil hypocrite Jews who wanted to kill Jesus? and u call that love and justice? and so on and so forth... all these contradictory strange philosophy's were invented by Paul.

so abandon Pauline Christianity and follow Jesus directly

Nobody in my family is a Christian or has anything to do with Christ. I came to Christ at the age of 33.

God entered into creation restricted by time and space to be like one of us in the likeness of flesh to be the perfect substitute, so he He can't be born in every nation, just one nation.

Why Israel? Because they had a heart to listen, for they were enslaved for 430 years. No nation on the planet has ever been enslaved that long. Then through common grace to all all people, because God is not far away from anyone's heart, the special grace of the gospel of salvation is given so that even you know about it now and therefore, are without excuse.

You make yourself a false prophet by trying to revise history, so Paul and the prophets would disagree with you. There is no credibility six centuries later altering the facts such as Jesus dying on the cross. You're being intellectually dishonest with yourself.

Paul agreed with James, John, Peter and the other original Apostles, so when you accuse Paul, you are accusing all 12 Apostles Jesus Himself chose. You're accusing God Almighty, your Creator. Prophets don't choose Apostles, but Apostles are selected by God directly-directly by Jesus Christ.

You are trying to come to God on your own strength instead of relying on God's strength and coming to Him in weakness. You still cling to your flesh and it is self-worship. No man can save Himself. But you keep trying. Salvation is a free gift, freely offered, from God through the ransom He paid for on the cross to die for the sins of the world. An Infinite God must provide the solution and knows you can't provide the solution by your Islamic works of the flesh.

Yes, babies are born into sin, but God applies the age of accountability, so He doesn't judge babies. But once you reach the age of accountability, if you still refuse the salvation of the cross (selflessly) which you are fully aware of, there is no other way to be saved, for there is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved than through Christ Jesus.

The accountability for your sins is you will spend an eternity in Hell, but if you receive the forgiveness God offers to all in His sacrifice on the cross to reconcile and redeem you back to Him, for which only God could pay, then you are brought back into His fold and are a child of God. If not, you cling to your sins and your sin nature, and your sin leads to death and the second death which is Hell. Your choice.

Don't think just the Jews wanted Jesus dead, but you kill Jesus too, for you don't want to be under His guiding light and to show the obedience that is erected upon Him in obeying the the True Father for us to do so also in being in Christ. Only Jesus is able to follow Him perfectly, because Jesus is the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

Why do you try to kill and torture Jesus all over again by calling Him and His Apostles liars? Why do you try to kill the little brother which God said He will use to bring the focal point of the world onto. In all your attempts to kill Israel, realize you will never succeed. Eventually all Islam will be destroyed, ruined, set to flames and forever be forgotten because it is a lie. It is Satan's playground. Just as Satan is guaranteed to go to Hell, so is the unregenerate Muslim who refuses the salvation of the cross.

Matthew wrote Matthew, John wrote John. They were original Apostles. John wrote Revelation and John uses the same key phrases in both books that help you realize it is the same John. Peter wrote Peter. James wrote James. Paul wrote Paul's epistles. Luke wrote Luke and Acts (25% of the NT). Mark wrote Mark. Jude, brother of Jesus, wrote Jude.

You really have no excuse to alter reality. Paul really said he met with James, brother of Jesus, John and Peter who said to him they had seen Jesus alive from the dead. John said he saw Jesus die on the cross. They were martyred for their eyewitness testimony, not just a belief, like in Islam, but eyewitness testimony.

Don't blame Paul. Satan loves to blame. The evil spirit in your spirit blames through you. Don't you realize you are doing the Devil's work?

You're a bad man which is seen by the lengths you go through to rationalize your false teaching.