PDA

View Full Version : Fleshly and False Christian Do Not Accept the Apostles

Churchwork
06-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Re: http://www.youtube.com/user/fotm1 (fotm1 - Doug, "Fellowship of the Martyrs," God, Inc., Liberty, Missouri)

You have an interesting opinion on some things. I can't find any scriptural requirement that twelve apostles be in a particular place to appoint the city elders. Paul might have had one or two with him, but not twelve.
You're misunderstanding. I never said the 12 Apostles have to be in "particular place." What we are doing here at Biblocality.com is locating them. One might be in South Africa, another in Moscow, and another in Tokyo. What is being established is agreement among the Apostles. If the Apostles are not right before God then how can the Church be? Hence, you can clearly see it starts from the Head to the Apostles and Elders to the Body of Christ. By not accepting this you are in disharmony, independent and going your own way with your own opinion. You may not have thought so before, but realize it now.

You know, the apostles that I have met that are truly mature apostles appointed by God, learned that they don't need to TELL people what they are. If I can't tell who you are by what you do, then what it says on your business card is moot. I would urge you to stop using a title as a club to get people to listen to you. It's going to be really counter-productive in the long run. Some of the most humble that I have met don't know even know what they are, they just DO.
Paul told people he was an Apostle, so your theory doesn't fit the facts. The same is true of the other Apostles. You are accusing Paul, Peter and John for saying they were Apostles. How can they be Apostles if they are so timid they are so afraid to even admit what they are? What you are doing is rejecting the Apostles flat out whenever they say they are Apostles. And yes, they should acknowledge themselves clearly they are Apostles just like they do in Scripture. What the Holy Spirit is telling me is you seem to be jealous of the Apostles and so you accuse us. It is the same nature of the independency of the fall of man. Do you see what the problem is? You claim you might accept the Apostles but at the end of the day, you don't. Therein lies the problem. We shall know you by your fruit.

Just like you claim you would accept the Apostles by their work, the Apostle or any Christian can respond to you by saying we observe how you respond to the Apostles which shows you are not treating others as you would like to be treated. Their work is their teaching. It is like you are two-faced in claiming they can teach whatever even though you hold to some teaching of some kind they should meet. We can observe you how you place a clause in your theology that says whenever someone says they are an Apostle they can't be an Apostle. Likewise, anyone who says they are a Christian can't be a Christian according to your theology. You're just making excuses for your own fleshly disharmony with the body of Christ.

Why do you hold a double standard? A Christian ought to say he is a Christian, but an Apostle is not suppose to say he is an Apostle!? You're showing your hostility to the Workers for the Church because they don't meet your criteria, but your criteria is false. What you lack is humility to be able to accept the true Apostles, so you are of no use to God since you will only create problems and factions. May God humble you. Realize you already made one mistake assuming biblocality.com requires the Apostles be in one place. Not at all. They don't have to be here, we are just helping bring them in agreement and establishing that agreement like the Apostles in the first century did. First 12 then more to follow in agreement. In Scripture, the Apostles would go out and appoint Elders, but then return to the central locality and meeting place to discuss their travels and work. For example, the Apostles of Judea would go out then come back to their meeting in Jerusalem. The same is true of other regions such as Asia Minor. At biblocality.com we are first locating 12 Apostles to have that agreement as they adhere to working regionally and meeting informally every once and awhile in their central locality for their region of churches. Hence, we can apply the Meeting Place Finder for this purpose. We sell no products. We do nothing but encourage and support agreement of the Apostles. My prayer is you stop clubbing the Apostles over the head because they don't meet your false criteria.

I don't think that you get to say whether someone is apostle or not based on their responses to your quiz. I don't think that you can Biblically just appoint an apostle because they answer right or automatically disqualify them because they disagree with you. A whole bunch of that stuff is secondary issues for which we need to seek peace, not force agreement. There is some of that where your interpretation of the scripture is pretty obvious. And you seem to leave off some stuff, like have they seen Jesus.

Apostles are not appointed by men, but God appoints them. Where is it said that biblocality.com appoints Apostles? Rather, by these questions we can know if someone is an Apostle or not if they claim to be, for we hold nothing against them if they agree, since they appear to be holding the requisite knowledge of an Apostle. You may, for example, say someone is an Apostle even though they may still disagree with questions 14 through 16, but I am telling you that an Apostle would not be such a false teacher. You claim such false teachings are "secondary" issues, but they really are primary issues, because if they were only secondary, then they would not produce denominations, but denominations are formed based on such dividing false doctrines. Think about that. The only way the body of Christ is divided is by locality.

There is no peace in such divisions and false teaching. But there is peace in agreement. You're juts fooling yourself otherwise. That someone is a false Apostle because they claim to be one (your idea) should not tell you right off the bat they are false. But if they disagree with questions 14 to 16 lets say, that is how you know! How are you testing the Apostles by holding such a low standard and allowing them to teach a great many false things without challenging them? That's how cults are born, by not asking questions and just shutting your mind down.

How are you accusing the Apostles? Because you accuse us of "forcing," but we are just merely in agreement with the truth. Nothing forced at all! It would seem you are forcing people into being Apostles if they don't say they are Apostles and if they teach falsely, but as long as they have the appearance of being peaceful it is ok. Satan can put on this facade, so are the Antichrist and False Prophet Apostles also? In Scripture when there was disagreement among the Apostles it was quickly resolved. Such division based on false doctrine did not linger around for centuries as would be the case under your system. Look how quickly matters got resolves between John, Peter and James. You don't have to see Jesus to be an Apostle. There you literally reject the Apostles because unless you see Jesus physically you can't be an Apostle, but the Bible says there were other Apostles: "then of all the apostles" (1 Cor. 15.7) and second generation Apostles. You don't realize you are the problem with your false ideas. How can you be of any use to God?

I'm not trying to fight with you. I was NOT defending Calvinism or Witness Lee. I get what you're doing with biblocality, but I'm called a different direction.

Doug
When you mention Puritanism or Paul Washer, you're defending Calvinism for Calvinism is their main deal. When you claim Witness Lee started in the Spirit but ended in the flesh, you are still claiming he is saved. Yet reality is, he was never born-again. Scripture does not know this god you speak of who teaches modalism, deification, calvinism, screamers, bearing false witness and suing for faith which you seem unwilling to stand up against. The direction you are called is not by God to show your hostility to the Apostles. This is where God judges you. God has not called you to promote locality by rejecting the Apostles. Pray on this.

Amen.

Churchwork
06-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Were you there when Witness Lee first began his walk? Do you believe in once-saved, always-saved? How do you know that his heart was NEVER sincere? Just because he got mangled later?
Why do I need to be there? I believe in OSAS. Whereas Leeists (Calvinists) must work for their salvation because they can never know if God chose them or not because it was not their choice, so they "persevere." You hold similar Total depravity teachings as you were and still in many ways part of that cult. The Bible says we shall know them by their fruit. Your heart can't be sincere if it teaches deification (theosis), modalism, screamers, suing for faith and gnostic Total depravity (Calvinism). A Christian could never get so mangled. You are way too liberal or should I say ecumenical. You save more people than even God could. So you must be bigger than God.

You are not hearing God correctly. You are hearing God tell you that I am attacking the apostles because I am jealous and that is not true at all. That is not in my heart and if you knew me at all, you would understand why. You are not hearing from the right spirit.
Notice how your response is vague and unspecific, not addressing your problem. You are still not explaining yourself to explain away your position of not accepting the Apostles unless they don't say they are Apostles. That is not an attitude of hearing God correctly. You're not hearing God correctly, for if you can't even accept the Apostles, then you go your own way. Self is your center or your altar.

What you believe you are being called to do is not at all what I believe God is calling me to do. Which is fine, but from where I sit, your method is not going to get the Body where we need to go. But one of us is wrong. So we'll just let the Lord sort it out.
Different people have different callings. That is hardly the issue. The issue is you reject the way of the Apostles to acknowledge they are Apostles when you said they "don't need to tell people." You're accusing Paul for he felt he, and the other Apostles, needed to tell people. This is how you don't accept the Apostles, and so you will be judged even now. How you respond to Christ in this life will determine where you spend the next. Similarly, how you respond to the Apostles in this age will determine where you spend the next.

What's important, is you have cited no reasons for your beliefs. You just lay out your opinion but don't back it with substance, where I have backed up what I had said with evidence. Namely, the Apostles acknowledged in Scripture to others they were Apostles, and like in Scripture, it started with the Apostles in agreement, not in the way you are trying to do it which is from a ground working up in a locality. That will never work because you don't even have Elders appointed by an Apostle or even the teaching to accept the Apostles who who appoint Elders. Even yourself, you are hostile to the Apostles. That's why you have failed before you even begun and will remain a failure with that kind of mentality.

If from the ground up you teach believers in a biblocality to deny the appointment of Elders by an Apostle or can't even yourself acknowledge the Apostles before others you really are not that far away from being unable to acknowledge the true Jesus before others. The Apostle is the highest position in the Church after Christ because the Apostle is not selected based on gifts or appointment by men, but he is directly chosen by God due to unique characteristics privy to God. However, we can say there is a special consecration in the commissioned Apostles with a conscience of a higher standard. Your hostility can't help but be because of jealousy that God hasn't chosen you. I have no problem accepting the Apostles, but you do. At best you could only accept an ecumenical Apostle with several false teachings, not an Apostle with correct teacher. The former could hardly be called an Apostle so what are you really following except a god in your own image.

I would inform you those who you claim to be Apostles are not Apostles at all. The reason is as follows. You seem to suggest they would not agree with the questions for Apostles, things an Apostle must know to ensure he is an Apostle. That plays into your liberalism or ecumenicalism and widening the body of Christ to that is far too inclusive. But then you contradict yourself by saying there is more things. No, there are not more things. Notice you say there are more things, but you don't know what they are. And you accept Apostles will less things or things that contradict these questions the Apostles agreed on. Do you see how you contradict yourself? Satan is the author of confusion. You sound confused. Whereas the Apostles are clear on these things.

I'll tell you right now, that no matter what I am, I wouldn't answer your questions. They are designed to eliminate anyone that doesn't agree with you and they are incomplete. If you're going to live at peace with me, you're going to have to do it based on who the Lord says I am, not whether I agree with you.

So you build your altar and I'll build my altar and we'll see which catches fire first.

Doug

You would not consider Apostles need to know certain things, because the very idea exposes you and your own false teachings whatever they may be in addition to Calvinism and not accepting proper Scriptural locality. I understand that about you already.

The questions are not designed to eliminate anyone, but merely to acknowledge someone who is an Apostle if they are an Apostle. A false teacher is not an Apostle, but you have argued they could be. That's the lie in your heart. These questions are agreed upon by the Apostles, not by one man only. The fact that the Apostles agree but you still show your hostility to the Apostles, means you place yourself on false footing, trying to exalt yourself above the Apostles. That's your sin creating divisions in the body of Christ. I didn't realize there was this oracle position above the Apostles that you held alone.

The Lord says you are hostile to the Apostles, believe in a false teaching of Calvinism, are far too ecumenical to be of any use to God, and have set up your altar to behave this way. Perhaps stop pumping out more videos, and get right with God. I won't build an altar along with you nor any altar for that matter. You should repent. I'll pray for you. And may you one day place your self on the altar for God to divide your spirit and soul and body, and of joints and marrow (Heb. 4.12).

Just observe how much dissension is in your heart in our discussion, but nothing you have said is actually true. You've contradicted yourself horribly and are full of excuses. That is the operation of the self life.

Hypothetically speaking, if you said you were an Apostle I would test you and ask you to answer these questions to believe it even possible. If you agreed with them all, you might still not be an Apostle for some extenuating reasoning, but I could not make that claim against you unless I had other evidence. Perhaps you lied to one of the questions and were not being honest. As you participate on the forums, that would be easy enough to bear out if you contradict yourself with one of the questions and what you said in the forums. Remember, to be in Christ is to be unassuming. But as soon as you disagree with one of these questions, I know automatically you are not an Apostle, because an Apostle would not disagree with these points. And it is the Apostles who formed these questions in agreement. Amen. This is quite unlike how your Protestant Pope of Geneva behaved who forced it on people. Now you have gone to the opposite extreme.

Churchwork
07-01-2009, 05:55 AM
I'm not a Calvinist. I have never saved anybody - that's up to God. You don't know enough about me to say the things you're saying that I believe.
If you don't believe in Total depravity then stop promoting Calvinists such as Paul Washer (his popular Shocking Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuabITeO4l8&feature=channel_page) in your favorites). Or the Puritans when you said, "the books of the people that really did some harm to Satan are hard to find: the Puritans..." You mentioned "Smith Wigglesworth," but he is a gibberish babbler-Pentecostal. Quotes are taken from your video: What's wrong with Witness Lee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od9SKmvfsoc&feature=channel_page). Lee taught Total depravity too, but you said, his cult "had many of the pieces right."

I never said you saved anybody, but that you would have saved more than God would have as you seem to believe these various individuals are all saved. How can a modalist, calvinist, deification screamer who sues for faith be a Christian? He worships an entirely other deity.

There is nothing I have said about you that you have been able to show otherwise.

Neither am I ecumenical or the other nonsense you try to obsessively pin on me to justify your own prideful use of a TITLE as a club to get your way and look big. I know that Paul and others said they were apostles, but they said it to people that already KNEW they were apostles, not as a club to force people to listen to them. There's a difference between admitting what you are when people already see and know it - and insisting that you are an authority to build yourself up.
You're quite ecumenical, for you would have Witness Lee be saved despite his several heretical teachings. To save him, naturally you would have to include a lot more. Your words are just nonsense and obsessively trying to rationalize yourself with the aim ultimately to point to self and show your hostility towards the Apostles. This takes pride. It's like you are clubbing yourself with God's Apostles. Paul asked, "Am I not an Apostle?" (1 Cor. 9.1) You respond, Paul, you are just trying to get your way and look big. Don't assume everyone knows Paul is an Apostle. Peter, James and John were not convinced Paul was even saved when they heard he gave his life to Christ. If Paul was speaking to you today I don't think you would accept his words when he said he is an "apostle to teach the Gentiles about faith and truth" (1 Tim. 2.7), many of who were not saved. Many believers would not even appreciate he was an Apostle. So I appeal to you stop your hostility when I tell you that I am an Apostle and with a clear conscience in Christ.

Paul is not trying to force himself upon you, nor I am I, but telling you the plain truth. Your response shows your independency. The reason I am telling you that I am an Apostle is because you reject the Apostles. It is not for me, to point to me, but to the fact Apostles exist today and that is where you have a problem in your hostility with anyone who has work such as Apostle. You know not what you do.

I know the difference between a Holy Spirit inspired rebuke and someone just popping off from their flesh - and a big test is how factual it is. And you're so wrong about the assumptions you're making that it's clear you are neither well-researched, nor are you hearing God. You are operating under revelation that has a self-serving twist to it or is flat-out manufactured. Be warned and repent.
So vague. Try to back up something you say. You're not adhering to your own standard.

I am NOT hostile to apostles - I'm just sure that I know far more of the true ones than you do. I'm sure you have quite a rolodex of wannabe apostles that agree with you, but you have created your own denomination based on your own interpretation of scripture and you are factious and divisive. You do not have any authority over the Church of Liberty, Missouri, nor do you have autocratic authority over ANY group.
"Wannabe"'s? You sound so negative, divisive and factious. Where did I say I have authority over another region of churches or an autocratic authority over some group? I am glad you can't prove your accusations. You're simply showing your hostility towards an Apostle. You're not much use the body of Christ if you can't even accept the Apostles. Satan is hostile to the Apostles also with false accusations, trying to club us.

Might I say too, your hostility extends towards Watchman Nee for I am of the same spirit of agreement among the Apostles that the Apostles ought to agree like Peter and Paul agreed, that Apostles work regionally and appoint Elders of a locality. Don't throw around the word "denomination" in such a cavalier fashion. Try to back up your claim, otherwise your accusation is false.

We already know you are wrong about the Apostles because you create a false rule for them: "like have they seen Jesus." Almost all Apostles today have not seen Jesus. You should repent of your false teaching. May I say you sound jealous of the Apostles and are trying to make a competition out of identifying Apostles when you said, "I'm just sure that I know far more of the true ones than you do." You're not an Apostle. I am an Apostle and you think you know better than an Apostle and are fighting with an Apostle. How is that productive of you? Ask yourself why you are so hostile to God's Apostles.

If you believe that an apostle gets to boss people around and command authority, then you don't really understand the job at all. Apostles should be the least of these, the most humble, the most loving, the most gentle, the most long-suffering, the most peaceable, seeking the good, operating in love, leading the sheep by example, not by LAW and control. Your discernment is all wrong. You're mean, close-minded, factious and unteachable. All of the signs that you're under a delusion and your heart has been hardened and your love has grown cold. Be zealous and repent.

Doug

Why do you only accuse? Where did I say Apostles boss people around? Where have I ever done such a thing? Don't you think it is wrong to accuse of something by misrepresenting the person by bearing false witness? How is that being loving and gentle? Your discernment is wrong and projecting your own condition: mean, close-minded, factious and unteachable. This is delusion and a hardened heart and your love grows cold. Repent of this characteristic nature of the Devil to accuse mindlessly and flagrantly without anything to support such an attitude. Repent.

You don't recognize proper teaching, because your teaching is false. For example, in your Witness Lee video, you said "there is no Super-Apostle whose authority exceeds multiple towns. There's just not. The Pope is not in the Bible. That model, that leadership structure is not in the Bible." The Apostle is not a Super-Apostle. The Apostle has authority of multiple tows, for that is his region as a responsible worker. A Pope is a leader of the planet for a denomination. That is not the same thing as an Apostle, but you confuse the two.

You're a confused soul, doing way too many videos on the Internet and are not in control of yourself. I suggest you get back down to brass tax. Read Watchman Nee's 3 volume set: Church and the Work. And read, Assembling Together. These 4 books are the best books ever written in the history of the Church on the subject of proper ecclesiology. Realize that biblocality teaches that each Apostle is not to exceed his region of churches which is put in place biblically to avoid denominations, archdiocese of countries and popery.

The reason you can't find harmony with the Apostles is because you lack humility. Pride has got you hook, line and sinker.

Churchwork
07-01-2009, 06:24 AM
I'm not a Calvinist. I have never saved anybody - that's up to God. You don't know enough about me to say the things you're saying that I believe.
If you don't believe in Total depravity then stop promoting Calvinists such as Paul Washer (his popular Shocking Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuabITeO4l8&feature=channel_page) in your favorites). Or the Puritans when you said, "the books of the people that really did some harm to Satan are hard to find: the Puritans..." You mentioned "Smith Wigglesworth," but he is a gibberish babbler-Pentecostal. Quotes are taken from your video: What's wrong with Witness Lee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od9SKmvfsoc&feature=channel_page). Lee taught Total depravity too. Your problem is you overlook the damage of false teaching all too often.

You make the claim they "had many of the pieces right." And, "most of the people I met, especially the people that were there early on are just so in love with God and sincere. And really want what's right and really believed they are onto something." Good intentions, they say, paves the way to Hell, behind which is just self. "There shall arise false Christs" (Matt. 24.24) that are worshipped.

I never said you saved anybody, but that you would have saved more than God would have as you seem to believe these individuals are all saved in this cult who are modalist, calvinist, deification screamers who sue for faith, particularly against Christians. Doesn't the phrase worship "false Christs" have any relevance to you? Didn't you ever suspect this might apply to them and yourself when you were with them for "7 years," engendering these false teachings, their idols, of their false god? "Because of false brethren unawares brought in" (Gal. 2.4).

There is nothing I have said about you that you have been able to show otherwise. I certainly would not want to misrepresent you. And if I have, I do apologize, but my conscience is presently clear.

Neither am I ecumenical or the other nonsense you try to obsessively pin on me to justify your own prideful use of a TITLE as a club to get your way and look big. I know that Paul and others said they were apostles, but they said it to people that already KNEW they were apostles, not as a club to force people to listen to them. There's a difference between admitting what you are when people already see and know it - and insisting that you are an authority to build yourself up.
You're quite ecumenical, for you would have Witness Lee be saved despite his several heretical teachings. To save him, naturally you would have to include a lot more from other cults also. Your words are just nonsense and obsessively trying to rationalize yourself with the aim ultimately to point to self and show your hostility towards the Apostles as we have seen time and again! This takes pride. It's like you are clubbing yourself with God's Apostles. Paul asked, "Am I not an Apostle?" (1 Cor. 9.1) Your response to Paul, using your words would be something like this: "You are just trying to get your way and look big Paul."

Don't assume everyone knows Paul is an Apostle. Peter, James and John were not convinced Paul was even saved when they first heard he gave his life to Christ. If Paul was speaking to you today I don't think you would accept his words when he said he is an "apostle to teach the Gentiles about faith and truth" (1 Tim. 2.7), many of who were not saved. Many believers would not even appreciate he was an Apostle so he pleaded with them as I do with you. So I appeal to you stop your hostility when I tell you that I am an Apostle who has a clear conscience in Christ when I tell you these things.

Paul is not trying to force himself upon you, nor am I, but we are telling you the plain truth. Your response shows your independency. The reason I am telling you that I am an Apostle is because you reject the Apostles. It is not for me, or to point to me, but to state a fact, Apostles exist today. They don't have to see Jesus to be an Apostle. Stop your jealousy towards the workers who are Apostles.

I know the difference between a Holy Spirit inspired rebuke and someone just popping off from their flesh - and a big test is how factual it is. And you're so wrong about the assumptions you're making that it's clear you are neither well-researched, nor are you hearing God. You are operating under revelation that has a self-serving twist to it or is flat-out manufactured. Be warned and repent.
So vague. Try to back up something you say. You're not adhering to your own standard.

I am NOT hostile to apostles - I'm just sure that I know far more of the true ones than you do. I'm sure you have quite a rolodex of wannabe apostles that agree with you, but you have created your own denomination based on your own interpretation of scripture and you are factious and divisive. You do not have any authority over the Church of Liberty, Missouri, nor do you have autocratic authority over ANY group.
"Wannabe"'s? You sound so negative, divisive and factious. Where did I say I have authority over a region of churches other than the one I am in, or have autocratic authority over some group or have shown any such behavior? I am glad you can't prove your accusations. You're simply showing your hostility towards an Apostle. You're not much use the body of Christ if you can't even accept the Apostles. Satan is hostile to the Apostles also with false accusations as he tries to club us.

Might I say too, your hostility extends towards Watchman Nee for I am of the same spirit in agreement among the Apostles that the Apostles ought to agree like Peter and Paul did, and where Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality. Don't throw around the word "denomination" in such a cavalier fashion. Try to back up your claim, otherwise your accusation is false. I think the verse that applies to you is the person who alleges factiously "I of Christ" (1 Cor. 1.12). Hence, all your videos on a pedestal, but you are an ex-cult member who still harbors several false teachings from them which you don't seem to be able to let go of.

We already know you are wrong about the Apostles because you create a false rule for them: "like have they seen Jesus." Almost all Apostles today have not seen Jesus. You should repent of your false teaching. You do sound jealous of the Apostles, trying to make a competition out of identifying Apostles when you said, "I'm just sure that I know far more of the true ones than you do." You're not even an Apostle yet are claiming some authority. I am an Apostle and you think you know better than an Apostle and are fighting with an Apostle. The questions presented here are the questions agreed upon by the Apostles, so your contention is against all Apostles. How is that productive of you? Ask yourself why you are so hostile to God's Apostles and why you need to be a stumbling block to the Work for the Church? Your self-exaltation centers on self!

If you believe that an apostle gets to boss people around and command authority, then you don't really understand the job at all. Apostles should be the least of these, the most humble, the most loving, the most gentle, the most long-suffering, the most peaceable, seeking the good, operating in love, leading the sheep by example, not by LAW and control. Your discernment is all wrong. You're mean, close-minded, factious and unteachable. All of the signs that you're under a delusion and your heart has been hardened and your love has grown cold. Be zealous and repent.

Doug

Why do you only accuse? Where did I say Apostles boss people around? Where have I ever done such a thing? Don't you think it is wrong to accuse of something by misrepresenting the person? How is that being loving and gentle? Your discernment is wrong and projecting your own condition: mean, close-minded, factious and unteachable. The very words you used describe yourself: delusional, a hardened heart, and your love grows cold. Repent of this characteristic nature of the Devil to accuse mindlessly and flagrantly without anything to support such an attitude. Repent.

You don't see me acting that way as I treat others for I would like to be treated. I don't accuse you of anything that you are not.

You don't recognize proper teaching, because your teaching is false. For example, in your Witness Lee video, you said "there is no Super-Apostle whose authority exceeds multiple towns. There's just not. The Pope is not in the Bible. That model, that leadership structure is not in the Bible." The Apostle is not a Super-Apostle. The Apostle has authority of multiple towns, for that is his region as a responsible worker. A Pope is a leader over a denomination that extends across the globe. That is not the same thing as an Apostle. You confuse the two terms. You have an improper understanding of the Apostles. I have read in the past the LSM-LC confused Apostles and Elders, so that might be part of your confusion.

You're a confused soul, doing way too many videos on the Internet and are not in control of yourself. I suggest you find proper grounding in Christ which will bring you to proper ecclesiology. Read Watchman Nee's 3 volume set: Church and the Work. And read, Assembling Together. These 4 books are the best books ever written in the history of the Church on the subject of proper ecclesiology. Realize that biblocality teaches that each Apostle is not to extend beyond his region of churches which is put in place biblically to avoid denominations, archdiocese of countries, continents and popery.

The reason you can't find harmony with the Apostles is because you lack humility. Pride and self-centeredness are your obsession. You're trying to make yourself out to be more than you are. And your approach to the Church is all wrong. Don't "do it yourself city restoration." A locality without appointed Elders is disorganized. True elders can never be formed under your system, for if you can't accept the Apostles today who appoint Elders of a locality, you're just acting independently and all is vanity with you! Differences and divisions are unavoidable, but as long as the regional Apostles and local Elders are abiding in consistent Work for the Church and in agreement everything else will come into place. May the Lord shed light upon your heart, your mentality is the source of the problem in the Church today on your self-appointed pulpit. You don't realize what you are doing wrong because you are still thinking in terms how a cult member of the Lord's Recovery of the Local Church thinks. Throw it all out and let it die on the cross.

Test the Apostles with the questions for Apostles (http://biblocality.com/forums/register.php). Whatever excuse you make up for rejecting the Apostles and accusing us, you're sinning bearing false witness in order to maintain that hostile and independent attitude. What use really can you be to God then? For you don't have a contrite heart. He is going to have to harden your heart further like He does with the Pharisee to break you down until one day you just might receive the Apostles even Christ.

My prayers go out to you.