PDA

View Full Version : Grave

charity
01-14-2006, 05:30 AM
So would any know what happened to those that came forth from the graves, with Christs last breath,

Dear i say rapture?

Going out into the cities.

Verily verily I say unto you that the time is now that the dead should rise.
They that have done good unto the resurection of life, and they that will rise to the resurection of destruction.
Marvel not for the day is coming when the graves will open.

Hey people have lived again! already!

And we who are on the earth will be court up into the clouds.

So to me one maynot be seated in heavenly places without complete judgment.

And one may not rise from the grave without books opened.

Righteousness is the begining and end of judgement

How much has God already done!

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 05:37 AM
Those that came forth from the graves did not go back to the graves, for that would make no sense, to be raised with Christ only to go back to the grave. No. What happened was they were taken up when Christ was taken up. They do not have newly clothed spiritual bodies yet, but they were raptured. No one is in 3rd heaven with Christ yet.

Even those raptured before like Enoch and Elijah have not been given new clothed spiritual bodies and are not in 3rd heaven. This is proven by the fact that Enoch and Elijah still have to come back as the Two Witnesses to die. Enoch and Elijah are the only two in the Scriptures who have not yet died.

The time is not now that the dead should rise for that time does not come until the parousia of Christ, and no one knows when that is, even Christ did not know, though He may know now.

The books are not opened until after the millennial kingdom (see Rev. 20) at Great White Throne, separated from the judgment of believers at Judgment Seat before the millennium.

Separate rapture believers are those who believe there is a first rapture (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36) according to readiness to be received before the first trumpet, and a resurrection of the harvest near the end of the Tribulation at the 7th trumpet (1 Thess. 4.15-17, 1 Cor. 15.50-52) as a matter of completion.

You may consider this pre+post premillennial rapture and resurrection. And those who overcome in Christ from this general resurrection are considered the first resurrection overcomers (Rev. 20.4) whom shall receive the reward of reigninging with Christ in the millennium. Not all believers receive this reward.

charity
01-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Thankyou Troy,
May i ask,
If Christ be the first begotten of the dead,
Then those he rose before he himself was even risen.

How can someone who Has not been risen to life again rise others, when he should be the first to rise ?
Being the first to be the Image of God, we follow.

And even if they slept, Christ would be the firstfruts of them that slept, still first.

I have come to beleive at this time of my walk, that the resurection of Life began before the crucifixtion resurection.

That Isaiah 53 would declare that, his soul was taken from prison and judgement seeing coruption, and made and ofering to justify many as incoruptable.
Second death is, we are incoruptable

May any that can help in all truth, Please respond.

Who hath beleived the report of whom the arm of the Lord has been revealed?

Thank For Having me.

charity

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Thankyou Troy,
May i ask,
If Christ be the first begotten of the dead,
Then those he rose before he himself was even risen.
How can someone who Has not been risen to life again rise others, when he should be the first to rise ?
Being the first to be the Image of God, we follow.
All men are made in the image of God. The cross is eternal. Whether you look to the cross from the OT period or look back at the cross in the NT period, it is an eternal cross.

And even if they slept, Christ would be the firstfruts of them that slept, still first. I have come to beleive at this time of my walk, that the resurection of Life began before the crucifixtion resurection.
Eternal life was given to Abel for giving right offering to God.

That Isaiah 53 would declare that, his soul was taken from prison and judgement seeing coruption, and made and ofering to justify many as incoruptable. Second death is, we are incoruptable
Second death is hell. Those who are saved, though are considered non-overcomers and not included in the first resurrection out of the general resurrection will yet be hurt by the second death. Those raptured at the first rapture before the first trumpet of the Tribulation can no longer be hurt by the second death because they kept the Word of His patience (Rev. 3.10) and there would be nothing to test so they need not go through the Tribulation.

Rev. 20.6 - “Over these the second death hath no power”—The second death is the lake of fire. Those who have no part in the first resurrection may yet be hurt by the second death. Some Christians will be disciplined in the future (see Matt. 18.34,35). He who wrongs his brother will be punished by the Lord (1 Thess. 4.5,6). We believers are exhorted to fear Him who has authority to cast into hell (Greek, gehenna), thus implying that over some Christians hell still has its threat (Luke 12.4,5). If a branch does not abide in Christ, he, like a branch, is liable to be cast off, withered, cast into the fire and burned (John 15.6).

Some, though, may ask, Does not the Bible teach that once a person is saved he will never perish? Why then do you say here that Christians may appear as though to perish? This is due none other than to a misunderstanding of some Scripture verses such as the following:

“He shall never see death” (John 8.51,52) is actually “he shall not forever see death” in the original, and “he shall never taste of death” is “he shall not forever taste death” in the original.

“They shall never perish” (John 10.28) is “they shall not forever perish” in the original.

“Shall never die” (John 11.25,26) is “shall not forever die” in the original.

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 03:59 PM
charity,

Do not try to understand the Word of God with your still refusing the forgiveness of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, God in the flesh, who took on the likeness of flesh.

You would just be trying to understand with your head while your spirit is still unquickened by the Holy Spirit. This is futile. The only solution is to give up self, and come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and Sinless Sacrifice.

charity
01-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Thankyou For that,

I cannot find any scripture in NT to support people rising from the dust in the future, graves to open.
I feel i need to place OT people on the mountain of salvation as they were promised.
The covernant that they will rise and walk the earth again, for having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise.

And my concern is that They without us should not be made perfect
Hebrews 11. 38

Last page of OT, that they shall return to decern between the righteous and wicked, a time on earth after a resurection that still people are in judgement.
Daniel 12, these risen saints will lead many to righeousness.

Much as Jude would reveal, the saints come with christ to covince all of there ungodly deeds, before they burn, that they are feasting at our love feasts with us, twice dead, even judged already,

I seek more teaching on OT people and their return for salvation period.
I donot want to forsake the prophets concerning their covernant, when they without us can not be made perfect.

Thanks Troy, maybe you can Help.

charity

charity
01-14-2006, 04:33 PM
charity,

Do not try to understand the Word of God with your still refusing the forgiveness of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, God in the flesh, who took on the likeness of flesh.

You would just be trying to understand with your head while your spirit is still unquickened by the Holy Spirit. This is futile. The only solution is to give up self, and come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and Sinless Sacrifice.

Christ will lead me to God in truth as i trust in his grace

And rely not on my own understanding, for i am nothing without him

God bless

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Thankyou For that,

I cannot find any scripture in NT to support people rising from the dust in the future, graves to open. I feel i need to place OT people on the mountain of salvation as they were promised. The covernant that they will rise and walk the earth again, for having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise.
People don't actually rise from the dust, but from Hades where their spirit and soul are preserved until resurrection.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thess. 4.16).

Much as Jude would reveal, the saints come with christ to covince all of there ungodly deeds, before they burn, that they are feasting at our love feasts with us, twice dead, even judged already,
The holy myriads (Jude 1.14-15) return to reign with Christ for 1000 years. This is their reward. This is called the time of recompense.

I seek more teaching on OT people and their return for salvation period. I donot want to forsake the prophets concerning their covernant, when they without us can not be made perfect. Thanks Troy, maybe you can Help. charity
Israel will receive her covenant promise which Christians have received beforehand. When Christ steps down on the mount of olives a remnant of Israel will be made the center of all nations from which Christ will reign on earth in Person. This is called the Messianic Kingdom. For those who receive the reward of reigning with Christ this is the millennial kingdom.

charity, why do you not accept the substitution/atonement of Christ who died on the cross for your sins?

charity
01-14-2006, 05:28 PM
For I cannot forsake this that
Thy dead men shall live together with my dead body shall they rise.
Awack and sing, ye that dwell in the dust: for the earth will cast out the dead. Isaiah 26;19

That Daniel should rest a while, and rise to his apointed position at the latter days

Hosa 3;5
Afterwards shall the children of Isreal return, and seek the lord their God and David their King, in the latter days.

The Queen of the south shall rise, the men of Nineveh shall rise for judgement.
And yet we cannot not be seated in heavenly places without end of judgement.
God will not see unrighteousness to be seated with him.

When is this to happen if it did not take place with Christ 2000 years ago,
My work is done on earth, the Kingdom is in our hearts.

I donnot understand that he should come again,
To fore-full scripture he would have be put to death again to bring this generation forward.
For they rise with his dead body.

Thanks for your reply Troy

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 05:40 PM
For I cannot forsake this that
Thy dead men shall live together with my dead body shall they rise.
Awack and sing, ye that dwell in the dust: for the earth will cast out the dead. Isaiah 26;19 That Daniel should rest a while, and rise to his apointed position at the latter days
This is the grave, sheol, hades.

Hosa 3;5 Afterwards shall the children of Isreal return, and seek the lord their God and David their King, in the latter days. The Queen of the south shall rise, the men of Nineveh shall rise for judgement. And yet we cannot not be seated in heavenly places without end of judgement. God will not see unrighteousness to be seated with him.

When is this to happen if it did not take place with Christ 2000 years ago,
My work is done on earth, the Kingdom is in our hearts.

When Christ returns shall Israel receive the new covenant!

You seem to have some issue with the Queen of Ninevah as though making her your idol; your email is risenqueenofthesouth@... Your work is done on earth? Do you think you are the Queen of Ninevah?

The kingdom of God is in our hearts if you accept the salvation of Jesus Christ, but in your profile you say you reject the atonement of Jesus so you are without the kingdom of God in you, and shall have no part in the kingdom-to-come, which is the reward of reigning in the millennial kingdom, which is a peace on earth, where the nations are no longer deceived (Rev. 20.3).

I donnot understand that he should come again, To fore-full scripture he would have be put to death again to bring this generation forward. For they rise with his dead body. Thanks for your reply Troy
Jesus already died to atone for our sins. He need not do what was a perfect work again. When Christ returns, then the dead shall rise. Please stop thinking out loud and give your life to Christ so the Holy Spirit can begin to work in you. How can the Holy Spirit enter your spirit if you still reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior? All you therefore have to wait for is hell, an eternal separation from God, for God will not accept your thinking as a way to get into to heaven and be saved. Your thinking is the problem that keeps you separated from God in the power of your flesh.

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 06:26 PM
charity, you're banned for saying you deny the atonement of Jesus Christ and co-crucifixion with Him, while at the same time saying you believe in the Trinity, that is God's 3 Persons.

Your position is simply too warped for this forum! And it is belligerent.