PDA

View Full Version : A Help for Gary Amirault, a Calvinist and a Universalist!?

Churchwork
05-29-2009, 02:55 PM
I responded to a video promoting universalism (http://tentmaker.org/podcasts/hellbusters/hellbusters-giving-glory-fathoming-the-depth-of-gods-love-for-all-mankind-part-4/comment-page-1/#comment-4) by Gary Amierault at Tentmaker.org. In the event my comments are removed I posted my same response here also so that he may freely respond to them at any time in the future.

Paul said, “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Cor. 6.9-10)

Hell is where you go if you do not get to be with God. You send yourself there. Preaching Paul taught no Hell when the other books of the Bible do is looking for a loophole; but Paul, as we have seen in 1 Cor. 6 does teach Hell for without the kingdom of God is Hell.

When you claim everyone is saved, what are you, in fact, doing?

“For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself” (Rom. 13.9).

You are bearing false witness against God as said in Rev. 22.18,19. How are you being loving telling someone there is no way they will spend an eternity in Hell, no matter what they do, no matter how much they despise Christ?

The mark of the cross is totally effective, but God would be evil if he coerced everyone (or anyone) into salvation. According to Molinism, God actualizes the time-line that saves the most and damns the least. Don't ask me how God then reconciles His infinite foreknowledge with our free-will, but He does it. Don't ask me how God created the first singled-celled organism or started up the universe or created Hell for those who do not love Him. That's too complicated for me. But He did it!

Calvinism corrupts your thinking. Satan uses calvinism to twist your thoughts about God's word and deny there is a Hell for the unsaved. Most calvinists believe Hell exists, but those from a calvinist upbringing who have thought more about the problem of calvinism end up denying Hell exists and thus reject God of the Bible, because in calvinism God does not save all even though he can. So the person with a calvinist upbringing thinks to himself that is evil, therefore, God has to eventually save everyone, while that person still clings onto calvinism.

That person should realize God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints. Calvinism is a heresy of Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon and James White.

A loving God would never let a person who belongs in jail for life get out of jail to be with his victims, for he refuses to repent forever. Why should God hold a lesser standard than man? It is because some men make up this teaching of no Hell so they think they have nothing to fear. How deceived and delusional they are!

The supernatural fire you want to equate to natural fire is not a natural fire that burns out, so don’t think of it this way in your natural thinking. Rather, it is a fire that never ceases. It is a fire of judgment of eternal separation from God for those who deny Hell exists by your own free-will.

Paul would have rejected your false teaching in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Anyone who reads Paul would clearly testify to that fact.

I find it evil when people try to twist Scripture like calvinists and universalists. I can sense in my conscience how wrong their hearts are.

The Lord wants you to walk by your spirit, not your emotion of your soul. You are trying to emotionally appeal to people to rationalize your own view, but God reveals deeper within, within the spirit by conscience, communion and intuition. Seek after the dividing of your spirit, soul and body (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm).

Hell is the Place of Eternal Awareness of Separation from God (http://biblocality.com/forums/faq.php?faq=37questions#faq_question112)
Do you believe hell is not annihilation of the soul, but eternal suffering, separation and punishment for the unsaved once they are resurrected to the Great White Throne (after the millennial kingdom) to be judged, then cast into the fire (Rev. 19.20, 20.10,15)? “And death and hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, even the lake of fire” (v.14) which is hell. Unlike any natural fire that burns out, this one never does. “He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone” (14.10), and “they have no rest day nor night” (v.11), for it “will never burn out” (Matt. 25.41). They “will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out” (Is. 66.24).

“Do not fear them who can kill the body only rather fear Him who can destroy both the soul and body in hell” (Matt. 10.28). “Destroy” doesn’t here mean annihilation, but discipline in the lexicon: “render useless…to perish, to be lost, ruined…to lose…metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell…to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin.” The unsaved can no longer do damage to the elect because they will be eternally separated from them like a prisoner locked in jail for life. “The hour is coming…unto the resurrection of life” and separated by a thousand years, some “unto the resurrection of damnation” (John 5.28-29). “He that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him” (John 3.36).

The Holy Spirit also wanted me to share with you that you seemed to focus on men for answers instead of trusting the Word of God. You need not do anymore than find the appropriate verses, for which I have given you some of them. Read the Bible with the Holy Spirit not without. The problem though is a person is not born-again if they don't have the Holy Spirit, but you do have the enabling grace to come to Christ to be born-again. The Bible says we shall know them by their fruit. If you teach another gospel, one without eternal separation from God in Hell for those who refuse the salvation, then you too will go to Hell. And we whom are saved will one day no longer shed a tear for you.

This is love.