PDA

View Full Version : A Help for Mobad52 on Tongues

Churchwork
05-05-2009, 02:47 PM
But as for tongues I believe in a prayer and worship language that is heavenly not earthly and thus not discerned as a cognitive language. Paul said He prayed with the understanding and without it. The w/o it was a prayer language. I received this upon being baptized in the Spirit after my salvation experience. I don't use this tongue at my will but as the Spirit gives utterance. But many wail out in so called tongues in churches today and mostly I don't get a witness from the Spirit that these were from Him. I have a teachable spirit and thus will take before the Lord anything that you can prove through the Word. I He gives a witness(usually 2 or 3)then I receive it. Since we all are looking through a glass darkly, not any can say they possess all of the truth and if they do I question their authenticity.
When you speak a language to share the gospel of salvation guided by the Holy Spirit, you are speaking heavenly. You are no longer speaking earthly. Satan wants you to think you are not suppose to know what you are saying. He teaches this to get you to enter into what is called "passivity" so that you take off the armor of God for him to be able to find a foothold in your mind, an entry way into deceiving you and gaining further control over you building his citadel. Paul never said he prayed without understanding. Rather, he prayed in languages others could not understand. He knew more languages than anyone. Not more gibberish babble versions than anyone.

Know the evil spirit gives utterance to gibberish babble, not the Holy Spirit. It seems harmless and may fill up your emotion, but spirit makes contact with spirit first, not emotion and physically through your larnyx. There is nowhere in Scripture such gibberish babble takes place, for tongues are languages to spread the gospel. Even your own conscience admits "many wail out in so called tongues in churches today and mostly I don't get a witness from the Spirit that these were from Him." Who even says this is the Church? It is all false, not just the parts you like or you don't like about it. Don't underestimate the wiles of the Devil with his scheming in outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven.

What you are involved in actually mediums and psychics; you know the Bible is against this. Psychics will try to interpret something for you, but test this out yourself. Get several so-called interpreters to interpret someone's gibberish babble independently and they will always give a different interpretation to prove all so-called tongues are false. Therefore, do not think cognitive prayer is not heavenly, for any prayer that prays the will of God is heavenly. By praying with the spirit, the spirit communicates with the outward man's soul. All prayer should begin intuitively in the spirit and allow the mind to aid the spirit when the voice of the spirit is not heard. 1 Cor. 14 is teaching you that if you do pray in the spirit, have consideration for others who are present so they can understand also. It's about being not selfish. You are being selfish if you think a personal prayer language is gibberish babble. It's all about self.

May God give you a sound mind and body to accept this truth, and since you can find no verses in Scripture for gibberish babble, then repent of today's Pentecostalism and Charismatics who depend on gibberish babble mediums to guide them. There is nothing new under the sun. They were doing in this in the second century under the cult called Montanism (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/montanism.htm). Now it is repacked in the 19th-20th century in this last church period, the Laodicean church period of differing opinons (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches.htm).