PDA

View Full Version : My Truth

LEGION
04-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I have seen some of the posts on this forum, and I can easily say that most of you are uneducated and closed-minded. I feel like you guys' main purpose in creating this forum is to reject all other forms of thinking and create disunity and animosity toward other people.

Is this what your God wants of you?

In case you haven't already found out, I am an atheist. The reason I came here, however, is not to defame your beliefs whatever they may be.

The reason I came here is because you seem to refuse to think for yourselves. You seem to ignore the fact that you are a human being and not some sort of robot believing the first thing that was programmed into its mind. You make decisions to despise others because they think differently than you. Because you choose to act this way, you are ultimately disrupting the peace of the entire world.

Is this what God wants to happen to his creation? Surely he does not want his creation to blow themselves up in nuclear warfare over trivial matters such as beliefs.

What I ask is simple. Think. Is this truly what you want to believe? Do you want to believe that babies who die too early to be baptized are discarded like a piece of trash and thrown into the pits of hell by a Supreme Being that is supposedly all-loving?

What about this... studies from well-renowned universities all over the world claim that homosexuality is influenced by genetics. Basically, it means that a person has as much control over their sexual orientation as they have over the color of their eyes, hair, or skin.

Does God create people only to destroy them?

If you can believe 100% that God is real and that he does these things because he is wise and mystical, no one is going to stop you from believing. I have no problem with any faith system.

What disgusts me, however, is the fact that some of the people on this forum care more about a person's beliefs than they care about the person themselves.

The goal of this thread is to unify people from this website to the outside world. There is more to the world than the shell that some of you people hide behind.

Any questions?

Churchwork
04-10-2009, 12:10 AM
I have seen some of the posts on this forum, and I can easily say that most of you are uneducated and closed-minded. I feel like you guys' main purpose in creating this forum is to reject all other forms of thinking and create disunity and animosity toward other people.

Is this what your God wants of you?

Don't trust your feelings. I have a university degree. I removed your account because Legion is the name of a group of demons which you are not.

In case you haven't already found out, I am an atheist. The reason I came here, however, is not to defame your beliefs whatever they may be.

The reason I came here is because you seem to refuse to think for yourselves. You seem to ignore the fact that you are a human being and not some sort of robot believing the first thing that was programmed into its mind. You make decisions to despise others because they think differently than you. Because you choose to act this way, you are ultimately disrupting the peace of the entire world.

The evil spirit can accuse through you, but can you back up any of your accusations? Perhaps you are just projecting your own condition onto others.

Is this what God wants to happen to his creation? Surely he does not want his creation to blow themselves up in nuclear warfare over trivial matters such as beliefs.

What I ask is simple. Think. Is this truly what you want to believe? Do you want to believe that babies who die too early to be baptized are discarded like a piece of trash and thrown into the pits of hell by a Supreme Being that is supposedly all-loving?

Christians don't believe babies are going to Hell. Nuclear warfare is coming in the Great Tribulation. Read Rev. 9.16,18. We don't want this to happen, but it is going to happen because man's sin allows it.

What about this... studies from well-renowned universities all over the world claim that homosexuality is influenced by genetics. Basically, it means that a person has as much control over their sexual orientation as they have over the color of their eyes, hair, or skin.

Does God create people only to destroy them?

Genetics can have a predisposition to homosexuality. We are all born into sin; some have the sin of homosexuality they are born into, but that is no excuse to not receive deliverance from this. A person has a choice to resist sin and by the power of Holy Spirit all things are possible.

If you can believe 100% that God is real and that he does these things because he is wise and mystical, no one is going to stop you from believing. I have no problem with any faith system.

What disgusts me, however, is the fact that some of the people on this forum care more about a person's beliefs than they care about the person themselves.

I disagree. It is the person cared about to encourage you to think properly, because your stinkin' thinkin' is doing damage to you and others and keeps you separated from God and bound for Hell. Hell is not a place you want to go to. If you cared about the person you would appreciate this and convey this fact.

The goal of this thread is to unify people from this website to the outside world. There is more to the world than the shell that some of you people hide behind.

Any questions?
What are you hiding behind? Atheism. It is the idea you have no accountability before God if God does not exist. Hence, you can do whatever without consequences. That's delusional.

The purpose of this site is to gather the Apostles in agreement, because of the division in the kingdom of heaven. From this agreement proper ecclesiology shall follow which is biblocality or Scriptural locality in which Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality instead of what you currently see denominations, non-denominations and congregationalism.

Praise the Lord!