PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was a Liar, Lunatic or He is God

Churchwork
04-05-2009, 07:57 PM
On the morrow he seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold, the lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world! (John 1.29)

Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. (John 6.35)

Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have not life in yourselves. (John 6.53)

Again therefore Jesus spake unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8.12)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8.24)

Jesus therefore said, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he. (John 8.28)

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life. (John 11.25)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14.6)

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who was made unto us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption. (1 Cor. 1.30)

Christ, who is our life. (Col. 3.4)

Christ Jesus our hope. (1 Tim. 1.1)

Jehovah is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Jehovah is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Ps. 27.1)