PDA

View Full Version : Proof C. H. Spurgeon was Never Born-Again

Churchwork
01-25-2009, 07:41 PM
The doctrine of justification itself, as preached by an Arminian, is nothing but the doctrine of salvation by works...

I do not serve the god of the Arminians at all; I have nothing to do with him, and I do not bow down before the Baal they have set up; he is not my God, nor shall he ever be; I fear him not, nor tremble at his presence...The God that saith today and denieth tomorrow, that justifieth today and condemns the next...is no relation to my God in the least degree. He may be a relation of Ashtaroth or Baal, but Jehovah never was or can be his name."

- C.H. Spurgeon
Christians, that is, osas arminians, do not believe the god of Spurgeon. We don't have anything to do with him. His Baal is to worship a god of robots, a god of sending people to hell without recourse and saving people against their will. His god is sadistic for he gives a gospel that says Jesus died for them even though they are not the elect. What love is this false hope? There is no excuse for this.

Notice how Spurgeon forms his argument by bearing false witness against Jacob Arminius who himself said he believed once-saved-always-saved and can never be lost.

It's hard to believe Spurgeon was ever born-again.