PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama and King William V

AlwaysLoved
10-19-2008, 11:39 PM
This is proof Barack Obama is a murderer,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRZX_ndZN-g

Thank God for John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Birth begins at conception.

AlwaysLoved
10-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Barack is a secret Muslim. He was a Muslim before he became a pretend Christian and still remains Muslim otherwise he suffers the death penalty under Islam if he leaves his faith. His wife is an outspoken Muslim. Islam wants to rule the world. If United States elects Obama they have nobody to blame but themselves for what is to come next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPmLFM2O_Y&NR=1

The Bible teaches that there are many false Christians such as Obama. I believe George W. Bush is a Christian though I don't believe he is a spiritual Christian.

Churchwork
10-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Barack's wife said she thinks it is highly possible that an assassination attempt on Barack could happen, but she won't worry about it. Islam is going to destroy United States from within and Barack use to be a Muslim, thus he probably still is.

If Barack (6) Hussein (7) Obama (5), has the number of Neron Kaisar (666) in Aramaic for the Antichrist, then an attack on his life will take place. It will appear as though he has died, but he will miraculously recover as the Antichrist. The forerunner dies, then is resuscitated somehow. The False Prophet, which is the second beast (possibly Oprah Winfrey), will create an image of the first beast (Antichrist), and like a robot it will be able to speak.

Just something to consider. It is not absolute certainty if he is the Antichrist or not, so let us be watchful and see if we can gather any additional clues. Maybe Barack will get a job working for the European Union and become its president. 3 of the little horns will be replaced by the Antichrist in the 7 headed beast with 10 horns. We are talking about the G-7 countries and the G-10 Bankers as well as the city with 7 hills which is Rome where it is centered, both political Rome (Revelation 18) and religious Rome (Revelation 17).

The Antichrist will promote chastity.

Nottheworld
10-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Barack is conflicted. If he is a Christian and his most important advice he takes from is his wife who is a Muslim, how does he balance the fact that as Muslim, his wife is going to Hell, and as a Muslim, she believes Barack is going to Hell? It just sounds twisted to me. What makes more sense to me is Barack is in fact a secret Muslim, because he use to say once upon a time that he was a Muslim, but in government that doesn't fly well, so he changed his tune for the sake of appearances. Doesn't Islam want to destroy United States from within? If Barack gets elected, the American people have nobody to blame but themselves for electing him and experiencing what comes next under his presidency. God help us all. The fact that Obama is leading in the polls tells me that the American public are such a fallen people, their hearts have turned so far away from God that they would elect Obama.

Churchwork
11-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Barack mocks the Bible,
http://www.phforamerica.com/

Barack said Leviticus is wrong for slavery, Deuteronomy was wrong for stoning and Matthew is wrong for the Sermon on the Mount which were Jesus' own words.

What is the truth of his mistaken assumptions? God was against the enslavement of Israel for 430 years. Stoning was part of the old covenant matching the extreme sinfulness of people. And whether Barack likes it or not the events on the Sermon on the Mount have happened in part already, still going on and disclose the specific events in the coming Tribulation.

There is nothing Barack can do about it in going against God's Word, but we should still try to stop terrorism.

tomvale13
11-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Jesus actually condemns those who condemn others and told us NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS (Matt 7:1 – 5).

Also, whats with the hate in here? Sure seems like fanatic racism.

I thought Christianity was about positive things.

Proof that Obama is a muslim please?

Proof that his tax plans did not involve TAXING the wealthy and giving the lower and middle class the tax breaks?

- Endeavouring to level the playing field, for sane people everywhere not wanting to be subjected to this toxic vitriol.

Churchwork
11-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Mat 7:1 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tools/printerFriendly.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=ASV&x=7&y=8#) Judge not, that ye be not judged. Mat 7:2 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tools/printerFriendly.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=ASV&x=7&y=8#) For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you. Mat 7:3 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tools/printerFriendly.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=ASV&x=7&y=8#) And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Mat 7:4 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tools/printerFriendly.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=ASV&x=7&y=8#) Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me cast out the mote out of thine eye; and lo, the beam is in thine own eye? Mat 7:5 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/tools/printerFriendly.cfm?b=Mat&c=7&t=ASV&x=7&y=8#) Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

As the Bible says, you shall be judged for that which you judge by and shall be measured unto you. Whereas Christians are not judged because we don't have your same problem. The Bible is totally against sinning bearing false witness, so you accuse of hate when the truth was told. You are only projecting your own hatred and your own fanatic racism. Who are you being racist for? How is this positive of you reflecting your own faith in atheism, calling Jesus and God a liar? The proof Obama is not a Christian was already given which you couldn't find fault with in that video. Furthermore, it is an intelligent guess he is still a Muslim as he once was and gives us the clue, he said the most important advice he receives is from a Muslim. Whatever kind of tax breaks he gives to get elected doesn't nullify these problems he possesses in his hostility to the Bible, specifically, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Matthew he mentions. Such behavior is not sane, nor is it a level playing field of people being honest with one another about their actual faith is and his vitriol to God's Word. With the debt/gdp at 400% in United States even higher than 260% during the 1930's depression, is it really wise to be giving everyone tax breaks with money the government doesn't have? That will destroy the currency and not honestly pay back what was borrowed.

tomvale13
11-06-2008, 01:41 PM
You are only projecting your own hatred and your own fanatic racism.

Furthermore, it is an intelligent guess he is still a Muslim

Furthermore, this forum astounds me - the world needs to be made aware of your backwards thinking.

This is my ONLY problem with religion, people like you.

Enjoy wasting your entire life, I'll be enjoying mine.

Churchwork
11-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Backward thinking is atheism (in your profile), since nothing in nature happens all by itself, therefore the universe can't cause itself. How absurd! Muslims say Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's a lie without any evidence to support their claim six centuries later. The desire of Islam is to wipe off the face of the earth Israel since this is the first nation God revealed Himself to. Islam wants to rule the planet. Can't you see this is just their way of rejecting God in Christ? Aren't you being backward by clinging to unsubstantiated claims? Did Jesus waste His life? Of course not. You are wasting your life lost in the world, remaining unsaved, and bound for Hell. There is no greater waste than this. Just realize that there is no greater joy in serving the Lord whatever He has apportioned for us. Can you be so selfless to accept what Jesus did for you on the cross? There is no real joy in clinging to your self-life. The reason why people like you don't like people like us is because you are antichrist, going to Hell. That is all. As Jesus said, as He was treated so we who are in Him will be. Please let people know about the forward thinking here as we are in the Laodicean last church period (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches.htm) of "differing opinions" and we hold here to the 5 deeper truths of Christianity (http://biblocality.com/forums/misc.php?do=cfrules#five).

tomvale13
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
So Christians can 'intelligently guess' while for the rest of us it's 'lying'?

good work.

I guess you'd call your stance on physics 'Intelligently Ignoring' all the evidence and findings.

Stop thinking you're better than everyone else due to your beliefs, please try and be open minded.

I have many religous friends who decry the behaviour I am seeing here, these people are all kind, loving souls who do not share your allegiance with outright stupour.

I'm going to purely observe from this point because, as it is true with stupid people is true with yourself,

I cannot argue with the blindly ignorant - you'll drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Please revoke my posting access and consider removing read only access for guests as it will do your faiths image no good to have this forum readily accessible to other cynics.

Churchwork
11-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Barack put down the Bible. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he is not a Christian, and that he is a liar when he said he is a Christian. And he reiterates the best advice he takes is from a Muslim. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Christians don't say we are better than everyone else, why bear false witness? But we do know we were chosen by God before the foundations of the world and are not in your position, unsaved and going to hell for calling Jesus a liar. We have accepted the atoning sacrifice paid.

I don't know any Christians that disagree with what I have said to you, so just because someone is religious does not mean they are saved. They still have to accept the ransom paid for their sins. The problem is you may not realize you are sinner, which is delusional to say the least.

Aren't you being ignorant by calling Jesus a liar when you have no evidence for your claim? Or claiming the universe happened all by itself? Why shut your mind down? I encourage you to not shut your mind down anymore. That's just being ignorant.

The burden of the proof is on you to show something in the universe can happen all by itself among trillions of causes and effects. And the burden of the proof is on you to show Jesus was not resurrected with the multiple eyewitness accounts.

As you requested, since you will never post again, there is no need to be a member, so I removed your account.

Guest posting is pointless, since I don't want to waste my time catering to belligerency. If you are genuine, you will register, answer the questions at registration, and seek after the truth with a genuine heart. So far you have not done that because you don't deal with the problem cited about atheism and rejecting the resurrection of Christ.

everstill
03-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Watch The Obama Deception,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Don't be fooled by show biz. Military+Bankers, often lobbyists, are the only 2 groups on Obama's team. Obama doesn't want to die like Kennedy, so he will do what they want. He is the maximum puppet you can get. He knows not what he does, but he sure can talk to sell The New World Order to the world out of the depression and war.

The Trilateral Commission will seize control of the United States: political, monetary, intellectual, ecclesiastical. The Bilderberg Group meets once a year and makes up the 125 richest people (you need to be a billionaire) on the planet with the objective to create a world power greater than the nations or states involved. In actuality, there is only one person who is the head of the Bilderberg group and that is the Antichrist who will be made known in the Tribulation by his 7 year peace treaty between Israel and Islam. The Bilderberg issues executive orders and prime directives to the Trilateral Commission. Why do you need a Trilateral Commission? Is that suppose to copy the Trinity?

The Council of Foreign Relations serves as the United States arm of the Trilateral Commission. The system is a polycentric oligarch run by bankers which set up institutions such as Royal Institute for International Affairs, Chatham House and Milner Round table after the Boer Wars.

What stays the same is the ruling elite that give the puppet presidents their orders to act on. What the Antichrist and his Bilderberg Group are doing is continuing to act out their fantasies of world domination through the former powerful nation state of United States and ecclesiastics as a front with the Roman Church. Their ideas are bankrupt and will lead to the collapse of civilization as they try to hold onto their capital structures and system of looting. This can't succeed. Thus comes the Tribulation.

This is not about just rich people verses poor people, for God likes diversity, but 125 of the biggest criminals on the planet through manipulation. It is a freight train that can't be stopped. Derivatives are the center piece of this.

Timothy Geithner, Secretary of Treasury, is a Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission member. He is in charge of the private company, the Federal Reserve.

Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State, is a member of the Bilderberg group (BG) and the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and is married to the Trilateral Commission (TC) member, William Jefferson Clinton.

Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice is a Trilateral Commission member.

National Security Adviser Gen. Games L. Jones is a BG, TC, CFR, member.

Deputy National Security Adviser, Thomas Donilon, is a CFR member.

State Department Special Envoy, Henry Kissinger, is a BG, TC, CFR member, who gave Obama his first job.

Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker, is a BG, TC, CFR member.

Directory of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair is a BG, TC, CFR member.

Secretary of State, Robert Gates, is a BG, TC, CFR member.

Deputy of State, James Steinberg, is a BG, TC, CFR member.

State Department Special Envoy, is a BG, TC member and President of the CFR.

Presidential Adviser, Alan Greenspan, is a BG, TC, CFR member.

State Department Special Envoy, Richard C. Hoolbroke is a BG, TC, CFR member.

Barack was groomed and prepared for the elite to carry out their agenda. Presidents come and go for the shadow government. Obama looks like a nice tree, well groomed and does good work with breezes, but a tree is measured by its fruit. Obama said he would get out of Iraq. He is a liar. Speaking the truth is proper fruit and being "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). He lies to you to get elected. He turned around and accepted wire taping and the Patriot Act. He was against NAFTA, now he is for it. Stop changing your mind Obama, you're worse than John Kerry the flip flopper!

A truly evil man is one who says one thing, does the other, and does it so many times, that you think it is acceptable behavior. He closed Guantanamo Bay but kept open the provision to do the same thing in other countries, such as secret prisons and detention without trial and various kinds of torture. He said he wouldn't hire lobbyists but he did.

He imposed caps for executives of companies that received bailouts then said except for banks. Over 12 trillion has been stolen for the bankers.

How was the Federal Reserve created in 1913? With a majority of vote of 2 people to 1 in Congress. That's right. Only 3 individuals were present! What needs to be done to solve this problem? The US Treasury is suppose to control the Federal Reserve, not very rich individuals and their banking cartel. Printing money is a government responsibility, not a private corporation's responsibility.

Greenspan says the Federal Reserve is beyond the law. It's relationship to the people or any department of government or the President is irrelevant. The Federal Reserve never gets audited.

The IMF-International Monetary Fund-is the foreign arm of the Bilderbergs.

Obama is our peacemaker with his million man secret force.

If you are on the no fly which is growing to several million people, you are not allowed to own a gun.

The colossal ponzi schemes are the result of too loose a regulation, deregulation such as the Glass Stegal Act in 1990's. Lending to 3rd world countries at 30% interest rates gave the banking cartel right to own the taxation power of those countries which defaulted; there was no way they could pay that onerous rate. The Bilderbergs own most of the S&P500.

A One World Bank is formed to create a hundred new taxes from carbon taxes to how many miles you put on your car which all flows bank to this bank.

The Obama fad will wear off and when it does he needs a powerful police state to control rioting. The Obama nation is distracted and gullible, kids in elementary and junior high school, while the Oligarchy builds their police state, take arms away and set up detention camps.

40 million people in the Soviet Union were exterminated from 1925 to 1945 under Stalin because they did think for themselves, they had their own businesses and because some were Christians in that atheist nation.

Hitler was so appealing to people early on and why he came to power, giving people great hope. He did many good things. Then he exterminated millions of people within 10 years under a dictatorial situation.

Maoist China exterminated 60 million people.

Now you can't be so blatantly and obviously evil as this in the future I am sure, but the future world dictatorship will do something as the Oligarchy positions itself center around oil and impose its carbon taxation to increase its inflow of funds and wealth.

everstill
08-25-2009, 05:37 PM
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" (Luke 10.18). “How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning!” (Is. 14.12)

The Hebrew word for "lightening" in Strong's (H1300) = Baraq or Barak.

"I will ascend [G5927 ALAH] above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14).

"above the heights" is H1116 = bamah, which means high place. Adding "o" in front is a conjunction in Hebrew.

Hussein means "beautiful". Lucifer is the most beautiful angel (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/moc12#originofsatan): "Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11.14). "Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty" (Ez. 28.12). Verse 17 states explicitly the cause of Satan’s fall: “Thy heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness.”

“Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out” (John 12.31). Satan is successful everywhere in ordering things in the world except when it comes to the cross and the coming judgment of the Antichrist Barack (6) Hussein (7) Obama (5) printing more money than any nation has ever done before for the Federal Reserve under Ben Bernake and the eventual one world government.

Luke 10.18 is referring to: “I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit” (Rev. 9.1). Satan will open up the bottomless pit to release the first beast, Antichrist, which is Satan incarnate Barack Obama. You might find this hard to believe, but the second beast, the False Prophet, will be Oprah Winfrey (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3063&highlight=oprah+winfrey).

Satan will be thrown back into the pit for the 1000 years: “And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season...And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison. And shall go out to deceive the nations...” (Rev. 20.1-3,7-8).

After the 1000 years, Satan will be thrown into Hell where the Antichrist and False Prophet already will be from the start of the 1000 years. “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (20.10). Barack Hussein Obama and Oprah Winfrey will be the first two people in Hell before the 1000 years starts.

Faithful
09-21-2009, 05:21 AM
"Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me. [For] when I had brought them into the land, [for] the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings. Then I said unto them, What the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day" (Ez. 20.27-29).

In Hebrew Bamah is pronounced -hubama-. Bamah = "high place," a place in Palestine (of places of idolatrous worship). Strong's Number H1117 matches the Hebrew במה ([I]Bamah).

Faithful
11-29-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHUZXgNAWo&feature=related

I'm convinced Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist (1st Beast). He is going to die in the coming years and miraculously come back to life, or it will seem as though he died and came back to life. Perhaps he will be kidnapped or shot, but recover. Maybe he will be clinically dead for a half hour and then be revived.

However those in power are going to make this happen, this presentation to the world will give way sympathy to Barack and his one world government.

The best candidate for the False Prophet (2nd Beast) is Oprah Winfrey. Her role as she knows it is to build and image of the 1st Beast and this image can like a great computer speak on behalf of the Antichrist. That's why you see talk of holographics and computers to produce this image of the 1st Beast.

Nottheworld
01-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Barack is the Antichrist. Correction in the video on one point. "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled" (Matt. 24.34) and "this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done" (Mark 13.30) and "This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled" (Luke 21.32) DO NOT refer to the present generation only at the time of when Jesus spoke nor to within one generation when Israel became a nation, obviously since 30 years has passed since 1947. Rather, it refers to the evil generation that existed at the time and continues on to this day, and so this generation-this evil society-will not pass away until the Tribulation comes and then Jesus returns in Person. I have told you the truth. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFoT-sj5Do&feature=rec-fresh+div-f-7-HM

Nottheworld
01-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Barack's limousine is called "The Beast". Talk about a play on words: "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation" (Matt. 24.15) and the Obama Girl calls says we have become an "Obama nation". 11/11/08 Barack selected the codename Renegade for himself and his wife for the Secret Service. On 9/29/08 the Dow fell 777 points. The evening of his presidency elect was 11/4/08. The following evening, the state lottery of his home state, Illinois, came up 666 (pick 3) and 7779 (pick 4). 3 is the number of God. 4 is the number of man (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Aids_to_Revelation#numbers). the Satanic Trinity (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Revelation_17.htm) is going to try to be like God's Triune Being. 666 is the mark of the beast. 7 or multiples of 7 is the number of the Church. So Satan's wrath is going to come against the Church at the hands of Barack. The S&P 500 reached a low of 666 in 2009. Does this feel manipulated by those with money giving you signals not to mess with them through fear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzhM9pPXrU&feature=related

When you keep replaying the "Yes We Can" chant by the crowd it sounds like "Thank you Satan" and in reverse Barack's words sound like "Thank you Satan." It really does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&feature=related

Apparently the name of Muhammad's white horse is named Barack. This white horse Muhammad flew on from Mecca to Israel was to copy the first seal in which Jesus on the white horse died on the cross giving Satan a deadly wound with a bow that was shot now without an arrow. Would Jesus wait 2000 years to open the seals he is holding in Revelation 5? Barack Hussein Obama = 6 7 5 = 18, the 666 in Rev. 13.18.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCeWCsXVl4&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCeWCsXVl4&feature=related)

Churchwork
02-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Babylonians had 36 gods. Add 1+2+3...+36=666. Did you know Benedict is the 665th Pope who will die soon (over 80 now) and all the Cardinals to select from are over 70 years of age so the one that is selected from his time is short? But Benedict's time is short also as the the alleged 7th of 7 Popes since 1798. "must continue a short space" (Rev. 17.10). Coincidence? What a period of time to be living in! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popes I believe the 5 refer to the 5 Caesars that either committed suicide or were murdered, and the Antichrist will be one of them, Domitian is the 6th and the 7th is the forerunner to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist is the 8th. The forerunner could be the 7th which could be Pope Benedict, then the next Pope is the Antichrist and Barack is just the False Prophet: "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition" (Rev. 17.11).

But where is the Roman Church ever consider Antichrist? If we take the position the Satan is working through the Roman Church (religious Rome), then Satan knew the 665th would be Benedict and try to confuse us into making us think the 666th, the next Pope, as the number of the beast, the number of a man (Rev. 13.18), when all Scripture is saying is that "religious Rome" will be destroyed in Revelation 17, not that the Pope will be the Antichrist. Neron Caesar still equals 666. He is the most sinister of all. Though the Popes are going to Hell, nothing compares to the evil of Nero who killed close family members and Christians. In fact, this is a compelling argument for the coming Antichrist to want to destroy the Roman Church because it is at least in name in Christ, and the argument used will be look see: the 666th Pope, the very next Pope must be the Antichrist he will say, and that's the grounds for nuking the Vatican.

So the question is who is the False Prophet and who is the Antichrist? Barack or the next Pope? Who will die and come back to life miraculously? Barack or Benedict? Perhaps they are both sons of perdition, and the only question becomes which is the Antichrist and which is the False Prophet. All 3 names of Barack Hussein Obama point to him being the Antichrist (lightening or thunder + beautiful like Lucifer + high place). The Antichrist comes from the 7th (appears to have died but didn't) and the 5 (Neron Caesar).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KcaENfZgm8&feature=related

Churchwork
02-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Could Prince Charles whose name comes to 666 in English or Hebrew be the False Prophet out of the earth (Israel) according to Rev. 13.11 and Barack who's name come to 666 be the Antichrist who comes out of the sea of nations (Rev. 13.1) but around the Mediterranean (Kenya)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmMByaLZn50&feature=related

Are the 10 kings the 10 veto members of the UN security council (yet to be formed)? or are they 10 bankers? I guess each country has its own federal reserve ownership of bankers. 3 of the kings are swallowed up by the Antichrist so there are there are 8 instead of 7. The 8th comes out of the 7. I am not sure how that works except to say the fullness of evil. Why can't there be 7 veto members, with 10 bankers?

If the Antichrist is Prince Charles, then who is the False Prophet? Prince Charles would come out of the world showing his lineage from David, Jesus and Muhammad, so the False Prophet in Israel approves of him. Prince Charles, with the death of Diana fulfills the claim of the Antichrist to be abstinent with women.

Prince William could be the Antichrist instead. According to Masons he is supposed to be king of the earth in 2015, which falls in line perfectly with the Tetrad of 2014-15 which occurs just before the Tribulation commences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0PZMbu-w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8RWJTiOfSk&feature=related

William and Charles are the only people from the Davidic and Merovingian blood line, so only they qualify for the False Prophet out of the earth (Israel) to enter into that priestly bloodline. That means the Antichrist would be Barack Hussein Obama. Though it is the Antichrist that is the abomination of desolation who enters the Temple, it is the False Prophet that must be believed to be from the Davidic line. It is as though the False Prophet ushers in the Antichrist to be the abomination of desolation (Matt. 24.15). Imagine Prince Charles or Prince William doing priestly service in the Temple newly constructed, and welcoming in the Barack Obama the Antichrist to take reign there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqBh2s1JqtY&NR=1

Prophecy of Saint Malachy from centuries ago predicted the destruction of the Roman Church would occur with the 266th Pope.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Do you think they can get Prince William's DNA off the shroud as a descendent of Jesus? How far does this rabbit hole go down? Peter the Roman is next! The last Pope!

Churchwork
02-07-2010, 10:24 PM
There are so many false teachers out there it makes your head spin. It's one thing to speculate but to declare something which is totally false is a big no no!

1. Robert Schuller, "It's time for the Protestants to go to the shepherd [the Pope] and say, 'What do we have to do to come home?'"
2. Jack Van Impe, "I read the new Catechism on 1800 points. I accept 99% of it. Why should we divide over 1% of it?"
3. Pat Robertson, "My meeting with His Holiness Pope John Paul II was very warm...and I pledge to work for Christian unity between Evangelicals and Catholics."
4. Chuck Colson, "We [Evangelicals and Catholics] have differences, but on the ancient creeds and core beliefs of Christianity we stand together."
5. Paul Crouch, "I am eradicating the word Protestant out of my vocabulary...[it's] time for Catholics and non-Catholics to come together as one in the Spirit and one in the Lord" (TBN President).

Churchwork
02-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I believe Domitian is the 6th, the 5 Caesars died brutal deaths, the 7th is NOT Barack Hussein Obama (lightening, beautiful, high place) who exists for a short while. His purpose is to divert our attention away from the actual Antichrist. Just because your name has the right words and all the letters of your name add up to 18 (6+7+5) does not mean you are the Antichrist or even the forerunner to the Antichrist. There are other diversions such as many think the asteroid in 2029 which cross earth's path again in 2036 is the Tribulation.

The forerunner (Prince Charles of Wales - 666 in both English and Hebrew) will be shot but survive the bullet wound, and revive as the 8th. How does he specifically attain the 8th as resuscitated Neron Kaisar (666 in Aramaic), one of the 5?

Prince William is also a son of a perdition (revived Judas) with Charles who allegedly comes from the Davidic line (to satisfy the Jews) and Merovingian blood line (to satisfy the financial elite and theosophists). So when sacrifices are given in the Temple, they will be accepted by the Sanhedrin, both Charles and William will perform priestly service. This gives them authority.

Barack with Charles broker an unprecedented peace treaty. In exchange to say thank you, Israel puts up an image of Charles in the Temple at the suggestion of Prince William. They are truly glad to have him on their team.

Benedict changes his name to "Peter of Rome" which fulfills the Malachy prophecy for the final pope (the 666th pope) which is prophesied to finally destroy the Vatican and religious Rome (the Roman Church). This is the sign for Muslims to react. They feel their time is now and seize the opportunity. They get ahold of a nuclear bomb and blow up the Vatican; or it is some nut case who thinks the Peter of Rome is the Antichrist. The world is in a frenzy.

Muslims truly believe this is their time they have been waiting for for centuries! The 7 year peace treaty is broken and the Islamic nations in all the noise seize the opportunity to put on a full scale attack against Israel to try to drive her into the sea even overrun her for a short while. Consequently, Israel may use a couple nuclear weapons to stop them.

Barack's motivation is his Muslim faith he shares with his wife. He wants his Islamic race of anti-Caucasians to prevail. He wants to see Israel destroyed once and for all in the name of Allah so he delays as long as possible before USA responds to her attackers. He is a liar and a great deceiver.

200 million machines congregate in the middle east to wage battle (Rev. 9.16) for ownership over not just Israel, but especially to secure the oil. A nuclear exchange occurs killing 1/3 of mankind (9.18). USA and Europe retaliate against Islamic nations who are blamed for nuking the Vatican. Some of those nuclear explosions touch the edge of Russian territory. Russia retaliates and hits a few European and American cities. China responds and so does India with some of their arsenal.

As the nuclear exchange escalates to the point of no return, Jesus returns in Person and stops the insanity!

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Prince William Arthur. Diana would only call him Will because of the I AM in his name... who is the author of creation? I AM. In 1968 blood was taken from the shroud of turin. The claim is that the person on the shroud of turin was cloned in 1982, and Diana was used as a vessel to bring in this body of Jesus Christ for evil purposes, a person who is without a soul to be the Antichrist who is Prince William that Satan could control. Confirming the DNA of Prince William is the same on the Shroud of Turin will confirm to people he is the Messiah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9QOMeH8TU&NR=1

The legend about King Arthur is that he would return to reign as a child king. Hence Prince William's middle name Arthur.

Diana was killed because she was pregnant with a Muslim child and that brings us right back to Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. Wow! What if!?

William was born June 21, 1982.

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist
Know how to recognize the beast and not be swayed into believing that someone is the AntiChrist who doesn't match the biblical characteristics.

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual
[Dan 11:37]

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 03:08 AM
There is a mark on the nose of William and the Shroud of Turin in the exact same spot. The person in the Shroud of Turin and William have the same height of about 6' 2''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT34cIASFqM&feature=related

Comparing the blood of Prince William for a death gene assuming his body is that of Jesus' this could be implemented as part of the mark of the beast.

You have a choice. 7 years of hell on earth or take the mark and never die.

I still can't decide between Prince Charles and William as the Antichrist. Maybe Charles is the False Prophet and William is the Antichrist.

Prince Charles was born 1948. Charles means "man" (number of a "man").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE&feature=related

Prince William and Harry are the first two people to receive the implant under their skin.

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/prince-charles-antichrist.htm

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 04:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwkdtUQVJU&feature=related

1. little kingdom - the sphere of influence of Prince Charles.
2. among them
3. after them - Charles and team came after.
4. plucks up three - plucks out arianism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism (Ostrogoths, Vandals, Burgundians). I don't believe this is the three, but I am following the story, for why would Satan pluck out arianism?
5. diverse (different) - "another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first" (Dan. 7.24).
6. prominent man at head - "eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things" (Dan. 7.8).
7. speaks blasphemy - "he shall speak [great] words against the most High" (Dan. 7.25). Mark 2.7 (forgiven sins), John 10.33 (calling yourself God), 1 Tim. 1.12,13 (persecuting the people of God in the name of God).
8. persecuting power - "same horn made war with the saints" (Dan. 7.21); "Shall persecute the saints of the Most High" (Dan. 7.25).
9. change times/laws - not some puny law, but major law.
10. 1260 prophetic days - I might allow 1260 years if it doesn't conflict with 1260 days in the Great Tribulation. 5 years ago I heard day-year theorists promoting the 1260 from the time of Mohammad to the 1948; now they are promoting 538 Rome declares itself to 1798 when Napolean killed the Pope. The problem with both these theories is that after the 1260 there is suppose to be "to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy" (Dan. 9.24) AND "It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened" (Dan. 12.7). Jewish people were still shatterd after 1798 and after 1948 there was still tonnes of sinning going on in Israel.

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 06:44 AM
There is some weird stuff out there. I believe there are mad scientists out there trying to create all kinds of animal-human hybrids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4KEPxJAKK8&feature=related

Compare visualizations of the Shroud of Turin with Prince William,
http://www.drjoye.com/research1.html

Prince William will be 30 years old in 2012 when the Mayans say the serpent come down to earth. But the Tribulation starts late-2015 which is 3 years late in which William will be 33-34 when Jesus started His ministry.

It's hard to believe he could be the Antichrist or his father the False Prophet because they seem so nice.

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Diana tried to kill herself several times while carrying William because she knew or suspected what William was. She was trying to give public clues about Satan incarnate in her womb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntZKW9lAfVs&feature=related

The mark of the beast will be given to people to stop the drug trade because drug dealers don't want to transact on their chip implant. People are going to suffer so much financially in the collapse of the US dollar and increased unemployment.

Churchwork
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM
I don't agree with this guy's points on dismantling nuclear weapons to the point where there is virtually none left, for how else will 1/3 of the people of earth die (Rev. 9.18), but he is right about King William V = 666. the Tribulation will be late 2015-2022.

http://www.grailcode.net/

The Queen has appointed Prince William to be a Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the most senior and the oldest British Order of Chivalry and was founded by Edward III in 1348. The Future King Prince William becomes the 1,000th Knight in the Register of the ancient Order.

By 2010, according to reports from Buckingham Palace, William will join the Foreign Ministry office. After the death of his mother in 1997 and his great grandmother in 2002, he is now considered as the most beloved figure in the Kingdom and the most popular royal family member.

London hospital where sources originally cited he was close to death from a fractured skull. That's funny that the mortal wound when William was nocked in the head with a golf club was Rev. 13.3. Perhaps it's foreshadowing though. "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast" (Rev. 13.3). I suspect an assasination attempt on William's life will take place because the person knows William is the Antichrist (Nero Kaisar in Aramaic 666).

In the year 666 AD new settlemets began to take root around settled areas of England (http://etc.usf.edu/maps/pages/6800/6847/6847.htm).
In 1666, the City of London burned to the ground, the same city which births the Antichrist (http://www.luminarium.org/encyclopedia/greatfire.htm).

While Israel was reborn May 1948, Jews worldwide finally returned to their ancient homeland after 2500 years. At the very same time however, to her northwest, were the European nations also rejoining together as if being reborn, following a secret society plan toward creating a new Roman Empire growing in parallel strength to the newly revived nation of Israel. This would begin with Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands joining in economic alliance, then France, Italy, and West Germany joining in 1957 under the auspices of the newly drafted Treaty of Rome (http://www.historiasiglo20.org/europe/traroma.htm). In 1972, three additional members signed on: Denmark, England, and Ireland were received, then, on January 1 1981 (Greece in 2010 is the most indebted country in Europe), Greece became the ratified tenth member. Now, the Bible shows us yet another interesting clue between Daniel and Revelation. Daniel clearly states that out of an original ten-nation grouping of nations would arise a Little Horn (or "young Prince") who would become the Beast [of Revelation]. The exact prophecy in the book of Daniel 7:20 in reference to this Prince-King-Beast informs us that "I [Daniel] considered the horns and behold, there came up among the ten, another little horn and in this horn were the eyes of a Man." In other words, after a ten-nation European confederacy is born, afterwards would arise a little horn (http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/romanempire.php), the human being who later becomes the Antichrist. So this [eleventh] horn having 'the eyes of a man,' etc. is not referring to an 11th country of the still reviving Roman Empire, but the Scriptures are clearly telling us to look for a 'little' man who suddenly appears after the ten. Thus, Prince William was born the very next year (1982) just months after Greece became #10 in the European Community of Nations. By 1990, a newly reunified Germany joined, and in 1993, the European Union was offically born amidst much fanfare and celebration across the continent not seen since the days of the ancient Roman Empire itself, and yet, the Scriptures predicted it all. Today the European Union has very successfully grouped the ancient nations of Rome once more (http://www.raptureme.com/terry/james4.html) to form what will become the last world empire from which the Antichrist shall arise. The European Union's very existence in our time, along with its strong dollar-trumping currency called the Euro, as well as the advent of the E.U.'s push toward a well-supplied, quick reactionary, post-Nato European Army means that we are edging ever closer to its finalized form as the next (and last) global empiric superpower. Currently, it is still the European Union which is acting as the Antichrist archetype in regards to Israel and its ongoing fractured Peace Process (http://web.archive.org/web/20030801140124/www.eu-del.org.il/english/default.asp).

Churchwork
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Prince William born June 21st 1982 During the 666 [Saros] Solar Eclipse - On the eve of June 21, 1982, Druids, Witches, and Satanists from all over the world celebrated at pagan sites throughout Scotland, England, and Wales for what they knew would be a unique Summer Solstice, the day when their ancient Sun-God is to be reborn, venerated in a feast called the Feast of Lucifer's Rising (http://www.templeofbaphomet.com/festivals.html).

King William V by taking the W as two V's with the I's as Roman numerals for one, they have constructed a most unsettling anagram for this same 'Once and Future King': I AM VI VI VI or I AM Six Six Six (666).

Oddly enough, was the 1982 globally released film "The Omen III: The Final Conflict," which makes countless connections with England and the Antichrist, as well as other very intriguing points of interest. Not to be outdone by a mere motion picture, was the Spring release of a bestselling book called "Holy Blood Holy Grail" the first book of its kind detailing the Christ/Magdalene and Merovingian Bloodline in regards to past and present day Monarchy. Readers of that same book came away with yet another reason to believe something was very unusual about the Grail-Princess Diana and that of her young son (http://www.withoneaccord.org/store/DivineKing.html).

The Little Horn waxes Great Towards the South and East Toward the Holy Land
Daniel 7:24, 8:9, 11:21, 11:28 And the Ten Horns out of this Kingdom [Europe] are Ten Kings that shall arise; and another shall arise after them and he shall be diverse from the other Ten. And out of one of them came forth a little horn which waxed exceedingly great toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the Pleasant Land (Israel): A vile person, to whom they shall not give the Honour of the Kingdom, but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the Kingdom (of Israel) through lies, cunning deceit, and flatteries. Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the Holy Covenant [the Jews]; he shall do great exploits and return to his own land. From just these few prophetic Scriptures in Daniel an important and much overlooked clue is seen. For here we see the Antichrist King is not native to the nation of Israel. Look closer, for it clearly mentions that after his initial visit to Israel, where he will do great and remarkable exploits, the Antichrist King "returns to his own land." This fact should stun those who vainly believe that the Antichrist must be a Jew living in Israel. Therefore from these two clearly mentioned cardinal directions provided us in the Book of Daniel, informing us that this Antichrist King is not of the Holy land of Israel, yet must travel some distance both south and east to even get to Israel must mean that "his land" is positioned northwest of Israel. Looking on any detailed map and tracing a broad northwestern line from Israel, we see all of what was the ancient Roman Empire yet following this northern and western line to its furthest extent, we arrive at the nation of Great Britain, an island nation, which perfectly fits the aforementioned Scriptures of the Antichrist King arising from the Sea, from a nation in the Sea. Therefore, with this, the Scriptures are clearly showing us another clue, even wanting us to know something of the identity of the Antichrist himself, who is clearly foreign to the nation of Israel, comes from a non-Jewish, Gentile nation, and as seen from other Scriptures, is entirely a European King actually having no Jewish blood within him whatsoever and yet he eventually is given the 'Honor of the Kingdom,' and accepted as the prophesied Messiah and King of the Jews (http://www.balaams-ass.com/journal/prophecy/priory.htm).

The Shroud of Turin is not of Jesus Christ, but a fake though very ancient. Prince William Arthur is a clone from the blood of that shroud. That’s why he looks just like the person on the shroud. So don’t get the crazy idea this is Jesus’ body. But most people will look upon him as being Jesus. I think what the planners of this did was look for the most eloquent, appealing, talented, intelligent man at the age of 33 to produce this cloth. That person is Prince William. He is not some zombie body without a soul but real person made in God’s image, but becomes the Antichrist of his own free will even though God gave him all the grace in the world to refuse being marked as the Antichrist.

The Whore of Babylon (the religious system) riding the power of the Roman Empire/Beast that rules from a city on seven hills, interpreted as Vatican City, the one city that throughout its history has never had any pretensions about her rights to rule over the kings of the earth from her city upon seven hills.

The colossal wealth of the Vatican includes solid gold bullion worth billions, stored within the Rothschild controlled Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve Bank. The Vatican Whore also has enormous investments with the Rothschilds in Britain, with giant oil and weapons corporations like Shell and General Electric among several others. She has intoxicated herself from the blood of the martyrs of Jesus over the last 2,000 years, is the greatest clue marking her as that defiled institution existing since the time when Christians were being martyred; the many historical atrocities committed by the Roman Church in all its horrors, inquisitions, or Crusades by which they slaughtered Jews by the thousands, or any of its other forms of rampant anti-Semitism most recently seen in their turning their backs on the European Jews as they were systematically led to slaughter by genocide in the Holocaust, and yet the face of this great evil lives on still, in Rome.

Churchwork
02-10-2010, 04:12 AM
And a (little horn) arises, he shall subdue three kings. I believe it will be a peaceful annexation with the three to be Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, unified into a future Anglo-Celtic nation which comes together in the future out of necessity and under the rule of a new King Arthur (as Arthur lived at a time when these nations were still unified).

Churchwork
02-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Do you know about this? I am now convinced Prince William who will be crowned king in 2015 is the Antichrist, though he is not likely possessed yet with the spirit of Neron Kaisar (666 in Aramaic). As the 7th, he will suffer an assassination attempt, receive a deadly wound and recover as the 8th (Rev. 17.0-11). He is one of the 7, not the 6th (Domitian) at the time of John's writing, thus one of the five (Nero) who were either murdered or committed suicide. In 2015, William will be the same age as Jesus was when He started His ministry at the age of 33-34. In keeping with the evils of the Royal Family, and the Roman Church, and the millions they have murdered through the centuries, the Antichrist will be fully developed and come on the scene late 2015 or early 2016. They belong to a line of consummate murderers to protect their wealth. Money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL. http://www.drjoye.com/research1.html (http://www.drjoye.com/research1.html)

Blood samples were taken off the Shroud in 1968. Prince William was born 1982. They could clone people long before Dolly. Dolly was for public display only. Whether it is actually the body of Jesus or not makes no difference. The DNA on the Shroud of Turin and that of William will be shown to match perfectly and only William has the alleged Merovingian and Davidic bloodline from Charles and Diana who was inseminated. She tried to kill herself several times with William in her womb because she knew she was just being used as a vessel. She was killed because she was pregnant or about to be pregnant with her boyfriend who was a Muslim. The Royal Family could not have another Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. She always called him Will because she wanted to leave out the "I AM". Will I AM. King William V. Change the W to two V's and change the i to an I so you get I AM VI VI VI. The legend of King Arthur was that he would return as the man-child to rule (rather than Jesus returning just He left to the cloud). William's middle name is Arthur.

King William V comes to 666 in Greek. Prince Charles of Wales comes to 666 in Hebrew and English. The next Pope is the 666th Pope which according to the Malachy Prophecy in the 1100's the 665th Pope, Benedict, will change his name to "Peter of Rome" and is supposed to, according the prophecy spell the destruction of the Vatican and Roman church system (I suspect a dirty nuke because the city on 7 hills is suppose to "burn" according to Scripture).

Do you know about the Total Lunar Tetrad 2014-2015 (Rev. 6.12) that falls on the passover and tabernacles each time which will be the 8th Total Lunar Tetrad since Jesus? It won't happen again for centuries. Last time this happened was 1949-50 and 1967-68 and you know the significance of those dates: reminding Israel He is thinking of them. It also happened in 1493/94, a year the Jews were kicked out of Spain.

Do you know about the Jewish prophecy from the 1800's, a synagogue is to be rebuilt a 2nd time (a 3rd synagogue) which is slated for completion March 15, 2010 and commences the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple? There is another Tetrad but of 4 Partial Solar eclipses in 2018-2019 which fits perfectly with Rev. 8.12 (4th trumpet) which occurs in the last year or so before the middle of the Tribulation (Rev. 9.1)--commencing the Great Tribulation.

The 3rd Temple must be completed within the first year of the 7 year Tribulation, so there are 2300 days left (about 6.3 years), and people must be taking the implant under their arm in mass. I am not sure if these two things can be done in time, but I am watching closely. "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21.36). "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (Matt. 24.40-41,42). Also see Rev. 3.10 for the first rapture according to readiness at 7.9 "before the throne" )and see Rev. 12.5, 14.1-5). Those Christians who do not keep the word of His patience will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world: one Christian will be taken, another left.

In 1981 the 10th country (Greece) was added to the European Union which started back in 1951. In 1982 William was born. It's interesting all the news today about the debt load of Greece and Italy which are the worse in the European Union. It could be possible William is made the head of the 4 nation confederacy of the United Kingdom: Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England. Three are plucked out by the little horn. And then all 10 nations give over to the Antichrist a short while.

He will convince the Jews by being of the Davidic line and the theosophists and financial elite by coming from the alleged Merovingian line back to Jesus. And 1.2 billion Roman Catholics will accept him as the one on the Shroud, because it is presented by the Roman Church as authentic who have had it in their possession after 1978.

The asteroid which crosses earth's path twice in 2029 and 2036 is just a diversion to take our eyes off of the 2015-2022 period. The meteor comes within 25,000 miles in 2036. It is 250 meters wide. 2012 is also a deceptive diversions from who the Antichrist is and when he comes on the scene. The Roman Church will be destroyed by the Antichrist in the first part of the Tribulation because even though it is the woman who rides the beast (Rev. 17.3) and makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8), at least in name it is in Christ.

Churchwork
02-11-2010, 06:40 AM
The Number of the Name: King William V is numerically rendered in the Greek as Ουιλλιαμ Ο Ε' which equates exactly to 666.

Does Prince William know he is the Antichrist? Email him and let him know. http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/contactus/index.shtml

Who then is the False Prophet? Prince Charles or Prince Harry? Make your case.

It's interesting Harry Potter. Who is the Potter in the Bible? God who molds us like clay. Children who engrossed themselves in the Harry Potter movies are now adults and have been fully brainwashed to accept the Antichrist and False Prophet.

What is the half-blood prince mean in one of the Harry Potter movies? The Half-Blood Prince will be globally released in 2009 (http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/07/3607/summary.php). Half-Blood may very well refer to Prince William's own half-Merovingian legacy (http://thebloodisstrong.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1462&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=prince+william). http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92113

In J.R.R. Tolkeins Lord of the Rings, "The Return of the King," and something else strangely familiar, a long lost, and yet Royal Bloodline of Kings, which was kept in seclusion over the years and to be established once more at the time it is needed most (http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/dragonlegacy.html). Throughout 'The Two Towers' and 'The Return of the King,' it is King Aragorn who struggles with himself, with a failed legacy of his father before him, not knowing if he could carry out what fate has already revealed, as being the one bringing back a lost Golden Age.

King Arthur was about reincarnation of King David who would return as the man-child, i.e. Prince William the Antichrist and Prince Harry the False Prophet. Do Royalty get jealous of their brothers who will be Kingds and try to kill them? Of course. Prince William is next in line to be King 2015 and Prince William is second in line.

How strange the Two Towers can seem like the Twin Towers on 911, 2001.

Churchwork
02-11-2010, 11:47 PM
The blood type on the Shroud is AB Negative. What is the blood type of Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry?

Prince Charles' blood type is O Negative (http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm).

All of the characteristics of the Shroud indicate it was a death just like that of Jesus: spikes in both feet and hands, blood stains down the arms from the spikes, chest cavity punctured with a spear, blood driping from forehead, scourges on his back, a bloody knee from falling down from carrying the cross, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JU-1EGETPs

There is inflamation inf the cheeks and a blow to the nose which appears to be broken. The hair on his head and beard is saturated with blood.

The crown of thorns often kills people before even getting to the cross due to shock as it punctures nerves in the head.

The spikes went into the base under the thumb which produces extreme pain called causalgia. It's like lightening bolts traversing the arm. It could easily send a person into shock.

http://shroudofturin.com/services1.html

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 12:35 AM
In Budapest, Hungry exists the Pray manuscript, the oldest preserved document in Hungarian history and is multiply confirmed from other sources. In the the scene of Christ being prepared for his entombment are four poker holes like exists on the Shroud of Turin. The Pray manuscript has been dated to 1190, seventy years before the earliest Carbon-14 date for the Shroud of Turin.

In Oveido, northern Spain, exists a Sudarium cloth (http://www.shroud.com/guscin.htm) of a dead person as that of the person of the Shroud of Turin. The Shroud and Sudarium have the exact same blood type AB. Only 3% of the population has this blood type. It was in a silver ark which other artifacts brought to Oveato from Jerusalem in the 7th century. This would be the sister cloth of the Shroud of Turin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByHDxp7JovU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wys73MsnZU4&feature=related
There are 8 pollens on the Shroud that derive only from Jerusalem.

The blood on the Sudarium could have created a clone which could be Prince William or the blood could have come off the Shroud. Makes no difference. The probability of both cloths is not 3% but 3% x 3% = 1 in 1000.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 01:37 AM
The Holy Shroud can ve visited starting April 10, 2010 through to May. This will be the twelveth time it is shown in 400 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioI2VCe-yw0&feature=channel

The Shroud has been in northern Italy for over 4 centuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEFJOsWabw&feature=related

I believe what's going to happen because they took a sample that was not from biologial material on th shroud, the sealed case that holds the Shroud will be reopened and a sample will be taken from the biological material. The Carbon dating will show it was from the first century. The blood type we know is AB, but the DNA will also be examined showing it is that of Prince William, both the Sudarium and the Shroud.

They already know there are 24 chromosomes. There is only suppose to be 23 on the Shroud.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 02:21 AM
They only did one test on the Shroud three times, not three different samples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhP9KVnHbNk&feature=related

The Shroud is negative so as Jesus was zapped it gave a negative image. When people take a picture of it, they get a positive image what it looks like exactly as if you were looking at Jesus standing before you.

58 pollens were found on the Shroud, 17 of which were indigenous to Europe. The rest were found in Palestine.

The Shroud was not a painting because you would expect preferential brush marks. All the marks are random.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysb1KlUl2HI&feature=related

This Shroud could not be as a result of it being planted on the flace because then it would be distorted. The only possibility is that it was a short burst of energy that illuminated the cloth. An intense burst of enrgy scorching the cloth in a millisecond of time. It was a short-time scale effect such as a burst of radiation.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 03:47 AM
The claim is that the Shroud is a negative. Leonardo Da Vinci wrote from right to left because he never learned to correct this error being left handed.

The Shroud was 1260-1390 in medieval times according to Carbon 14 dating. Da Vinci was born in the Renassaince 1452, a good 60 years after the Shroud. I think he would use new cloth, not old cloth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoReom5J3eg&feature=related

In 1983 the last surviving member of the Savoy family gave the Shroud of Turin to to the Roman Church, one year after Prince William was born, though of course blood samples were done on the Shourd the decade before.

I am fairly certain now that the Shroud of Turin was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci using ancient camera techniques with light sensitive chemicals, since this has been successfully recreated. The reason why the head looks small is because the distance from the object and the sheet would change the size. It matches all the characteristics of Jesus' death on the cross. Da Vinci painted the last supper. He had a detailed understanding of atonomy and had at least 30 human bodies he was allowed to disect.

How then does the AB blood get on the Shroud? Only 3% of the population has this blood type. Taken together with the Sudarium in Spain which is also AB blood, the probability of that is less than 1 in 1000. However, if you take all the different blood types each have low probability then it is not that miraculous at all.

In 1978 NASA scientists tested the blood on the Turin Shroud (http://www.frtommylane.com/homilies/holy_week/shroud_of_turin.htm) and interestingly also discovered that it is of the blood group AB positive. (The Sudarium (http://www.frtommylane.com/homilies/pilgrimage/sudarium.htm), Face Cloth of Christ, mentioned in John 20.6-7) is also of the blood group AB positive.)
http://www.frtommylane.com/homilies/years_abc/corpus_christi.htm#lanciano

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

AB positive makes up 3% of the population (http://the-red-thread.net/blood.html), but for it to occur on both the face cloth and the Shrould is amazing.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 04:33 AM
The Shroud clearly points to someone who knows the details of Jesus' death on the cross. Since we can rule out it actually being a burial cloth effects of the cloth pressing against the face, because it would be smudged and distorted, there is only two possibilities: 1) flash of light through Jesus' resurrection, or 2) the work of Leonardo Da Vinco. He was a prankster and antichrist. I think we have to trust the Carbon 14 dating. I only wished they would have taken a sample from the biological remains rather than from the endge of the cloth. The blood recovered from it though was AB which is only 3% of the population. Now what is the chance of that? Combine that with the Sudarium cloth the odds are less than 1 in 1000. Leonardo could not have known the blood type was AB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYo7IsCwWM&feature=related

But the scam of cloning someone by taking their blood off of the Shroud derived from the 1400's could still have occured. That's why the Shrould looks so much like Prince William. It doesn't really look like the Mona Lisa or Da Vinci himself all that much.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 07:01 AM
The Sudarium cloth that was on Jesus' face ("And the napkin, that was about his head," John 20.7) which arrived in Spain in the early 7th century from Palestine in a large silver tomb has the blood type of AB positive. 3% of the population have this blood type.

The Shroud of Turin also has the blood type of AB positive.

Prince William (Will "I AM" and whose name comes to 666 in Greek as King William V) is expected to be the Antichrist starting late 2015 after the Total Lunar Tetrad in 2014-2015 (Rev. 6.12) which falls on Passover or Tabernacles, and again on Passover and Tabernacles (8th since Christ).

Find out what Prince William's blood type is, then compare the DNA of both cloths and William's. Let me know what you find out.

Do this for Harry also. Prince Charles has O Negative.

“In 1900, Karl Landsteiner, a physician in Vienna, Austria, noted that the sera of some individuals led to the ‘discovery’ of ABO blood types.” Essentially, he noted a distinct difference in viscosity or the clotting factors of blood. Later on his students “discovered” the AB blood type. The major blood types are AB, B, A, O; type O is the thinnest with the highest alkaline pH level, the next being type A. Type B is the thickest of the blood types, and is in about 10% of the populations, and type AB is of normal viscosity and is in about 2-4% of populations. Type AB has the strongest immune system of the blood types. For the purpose of this writing the focus will mainly be on the majority blood types; these thin blood types clearly show the types of poisons being put into the food and food chain.

http://www.shroud2000.com/index.html

http://www.grailcode.net/ (http://www.grailcode.net/)

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 09:53 AM
How do you know that there is real blood (and not paint or a stain) on the Shroud of Turin? - 1980 They (Gilbert and Gilbert) concluded that the blood flecks are real blood - Several claims have been made that the blood has been found to be type AB - The blood appears to be so old that the DNA is badly fragmented

Alan Adler was an expert on porphyrins, the types of colored compounds seen in blood, chlorophyll, and many other natural products. He and Dr. John Heller, MD, studied the blood flecks on the STURP sampling tapes [Heller and Adler, Applied Optics 19, (16) 1980]. They converted the heme into its parent porphyrin, and they interpreted the spectra taken of blood spots by Gilbert and Gilbert. They concluded that the blood flecks are real blood. In addition to that, the x-ray-fluorescence spectra taken by STURP showed excess iron in blood areas, as expected for blood. Microchemical tests for proteins were positive in blood areas but not in any other parts of the Shroud. -- Several claims have been made that the blood has been found to be type AB, and claims have been made about DNA testing. We sent blood flecks to the laboratory devoted to the study of ancient blood at the State University of New York. None of these claims could be confirmed. The blood appears to be so old that the DNA is badly fragmented. Dr. Andrew Merriwether at SUNY has said that "… anyone can walk in off the street and amplify DNA from anything. The hard part is not to amplify what you don't want and only amplify what you want (endogenous DNA vs contamination)." It is doubtful that good DNA analyses can be obtained from the Shroud. It is almost certain that the blood spots are blood, but no definitive statements can be made about its nature or provenience, i.e., whether it is male and from the Near East.

So this conclusively proves Prince William can not be a clone because the DNA is too damaged on the Shroud. Even if his blood type was AB Positive like the Shroud and the Sudarium that wouldn'get be enough to convince people he should be the world leader anyway. It's still an amazing coincidence that both the Sudarium and the Shroud are AB Positive. However, I am not even sure if this is confirmed or people are just repeating this idea.

I have given up on trying to figure out who the Antichrist is.

It will be 70 years since 1948 in 2018. If the Tribulation doesn't start by late 2015 or early 2016 following the Tetrad, that's really going to hurt my faith, but I won't lose it because I don't know how to disprove the resurrection proof of Jesus. Even if Jesus didn't return for a million years and I could live that long, I would still remain faithful, because no human being has ever been able to disprove the resurrection proof, and God would not be a genuine God if He did not personally enter His creation.

Churchwork
02-12-2010, 11:11 AM
A quick search of the web indicates that Princess Diana's
blood type was AB. Apparently, O-type is recessive, so
Prince William should also have type AB. Most interesting.

Mike Fischer

That is amazing! 3% x 3% x 3% = 1 in 37,000.

Churchwork
02-13-2010, 09:42 AM
The cloth is in too good a condition to be 2000 years old. I am convinced Da Vinci used a Camera Obscura using a chemical burn on an old cloth a few decades before he was born. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_obscura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp7687Mk4yI&feature=related

Aspects such as the broken nose, bruised cheeks, and lashes on his back that show up only under ultraviolate light are aspects of the shroud that are not visibile if they were painted in, and would not show up using crude lenses at the time, so this proves that it was a picture taken using Camera Obscura.

Wow! The greatest mystery solved!

The chemical used was silver nitrate in crystaline form. In Leonardo's manuscripts was a drawing of a Camera Obscura.

The first camera obscura was built by the scientist Abu Ali Al-Hasan Ibn al-Haitham (http://biblocality.com/forums/wiki/Alhazen), born in Basra (http://biblocality.com/forums/wiki/Basra) (965–1039 AD), known in the West as Alhacen or Alhazen, who carried out practical experiments.

The first mention of the principles behind the pinhole camera, a precursor to the camera obscura, belongs to Mo-Ti (http://biblocality.com/forums/wiki/Mo-Ti) (470 BC to 390 BC), a Chinese (http://biblocality.com/forums/wiki/China) philosopher and the founder of Mohism (http://biblocality.com/forums/wiki/Mohism).[1] (http://biblocality.com/forums/)

Churchwork
02-14-2010, 03:58 AM
It was a neat story about William having the exact DNA on the shroud but having watched that video, it shows through Camera Obscura that is exactly how Da Vinci produced the shroud and sprinkled it with blood.

Da Vinci was antichrist so what he did he did without conscience and fools many. Even the elect might be fooled. You are going to miss who the real Antichrist is. Let me draw you another scenario.

In a couple of years from now the US Dollar Index is going to take a hard fall. The US Dollar Index is currently at 80. A decade ago it was 120. Last year it got as low as 70. Recently it got to as high as 90 fell down to 75, now it is trying to rally moving up from 75.

The US government, with the Federal Reserve, is going to print money endlessly so 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities doesn't have to be paid back. The way you make this problem go away is through Zimbabwe inflation.

The US Dollar Index might get to 85, 90 even 95, but when it drops again it's going to drop precipitously because there are no more games they can play. No more amount of printing money can add to the GDP.

When the US Dollar drops below 70 the jig is up. Foreign countries, currently playing musical chairs, will remove their money out of the US dollar in hoards, and a massive slide will take place.

The US Dollar index should go to 60 then 50 then 40 then 30 then 20 fairly rapidly. The Amero will replace the US Dollar Index but it will be a meaningless currency. The Euro is the only currency of meaning with 27 country members. No currency has the backing of that many countries. That's its power.

The Euro will make an example of Greece and kick it out of the European Union, so the other countries get their deficits back in line at less than 3%.

The ship merchants of the world cry because they can no longer sell their goods to USA. Foreign goods imported into US double then triple and quadruple in price. USA can't afford to buy anything outside North American soil. This effects the financial condition of most countries. Oil goes to $200.

The rapture of just overcomer believers takes place. Then all kinds of events take place like lots of wildfires all over the planet and the Vatican gets nuked.

The Antichrist is merely the person in charge of the European Union. Not as glorious as you would have liked. But that's reality. As the head of the European Union he takes over three countries that are so indebted. In return they get to remain members of the Union.

Churchwork
02-14-2010, 07:57 AM
The history of the Shroud goes all the way back to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd centuries; there is a comment virtually every century about the Shroud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvt18M6CK4U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBd_xqMlik&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY2K9txwviU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jyd7kwzO08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoeTNpsf1F4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmI16nD-v5o

I didn't realize there was a history of the Shroud before 1300 AD, but now I see there was a Shroud mentioned virtually every century. Wow!

The question becomes is it the real Shroud of Jesus or is it fake? Since Camera Obscura has existed before the time of Christ, the Shroud mentioned in these centuries could be fake or true. We just don't know.

The most convincing proof is the coin on Jesus' eyelid from 29 AD. Cotton was in the sample taken, but cotton wasn't used at the time of Jesus.

We have every reason to believe the Shroud is that of Jesus, but the Roman Church refuses there be another sample taken from the Shroud.

Let's assume it is the Shroud of Jesus and not some guy doing Camera Obscura with certain light sensitive chemicals that would burn to Shroud. If that is true, then the Shroud could easily shown through Carbon 14 dating taking another sample, and the date should come out to the first century.

I think the Roman Church is afraid to release it, because the Carbon dating will likely show it is still from the 14th century.

The human race doesn't really care very much for the truth. Why don't they just:
1) get another sample for Carbon 14 dating (since the first sample had cotton and reweaving from subsequent centuries).
2) get the best DNA sample they can find
3) do the same for the Sudarium
4) Since we already know the blood type is AB Positive for the Sudarium and the Shroud and for Prince William, then why isn't anyone asking this question? 3% of people have AB Positive blood, so for all three to have the same blood type is 1 in 37,000.

Churchwork
02-14-2010, 12:02 PM
The reason why Pope John Paul II did not allow a second sample of the Shroud was because his own scientists advised him not to, for it would conclusively show the Shroud was from 1260 to 1390 with 95% probability as are the current findings. Therefore it was better to maintain a cloud of mystery. This is unethical of the Roman Church that commissioned Leonardo Da Vinci to produce this shroud which he clearly did using Camera Obscura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRndQiOTDrc&feature=related

I am now starting to think cotton interweaving is going on and that's why such a great discrepancy of over 200 years in results are produced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmO6PRoHkpQ&NR=1

Wow! There is no flourescence where the radio carbon dating was taken from.

I believe it was an antichrist conspiracy in 1988, because they should have known better than to take a sample from the worse possible place based on the flourescent data from 1978.

Ray Rogers was like a doubting Thomas, which became a believer in the bad sample.

Churchwork
02-14-2010, 01:17 PM
The Shroud of Turin has to be false because the Bible says Jesus' face was wrapped separately, but he Shroud of Turin has his whole body and face wrapped in one piece. Don't you love how the word of God disproves something so easily!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofxH3HHlqw&feature=related

"And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go" (John 11.44).

"Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself" (John 20.6-7).

Presumably the face cloth was removed when Jesus was in the tomb because it was all bloodied which explains why the napkin was about his head and not on his head. If it was on his head then it should have just fallen underneath the Shroud as Jesus was resurrected up out of the cloth, especially since Jesus' body would have been tied with a long strip (as shown on the Shroud of Turin) around his ankles, possibly knees, waist and neck which he couldn't have gotten out of easily physically.

What doesn't make any sense is since the Shroud is 14 feet long and the middle of the Shroud is where Jesus' head was with the face cloth underneath, how do you get the face cloth out and place it by his head? The only explanation I can think of is Joseph of Arimathea must have opened the Shroud to take the face cloth off and put it by Jesus' head rather than when Jesus was resurrected Jesus put it by the side of the shroud.

"Then arose Peter, and ran unto the sepulchre; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass" (Luke 24.12).

Now we must not underestimate how evil the Roman Church is. They knew the piece being taken from was a reweaving with cotton and died so it was the same color as the linen, so it could greatly change the date of the Carbon 14 dating though not by more than about 200 years. As time would go on, people would figure out that it was a bad sample. This creates as much doubt as the Roman Church can muster before they permanently seal it. If it was taken from a legitimate area of the Shroud it would be conclusive.

"I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting" (Is. 50.6).

The Shroud shows Jesus had a beard but the Bible says He didn't.

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" (1 Cor. 11.14)

The Shroud of Turin presents Jesus as having long hair.

The sugar coating on the entire Shroud shows the remain of oxidized light sensitive burning chemicals that only burned with respect to the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msnuX7a89v4&feature=related

CONCLUSION: Da Vinci knew to take all the Biblical features of Jesus' death and place them on the deceased person for the Camera Obscura, such as the 4 holes and other features. Blood was added afterward. The Roman Church would have supplied the proper cloth. It appears that every few centuries they try to make a new Shroud with improved technique each time. With all the information to go on from previous writings, Da Vinci was meticulous. It was his masterpiece and ultimate passion which was photography (ancient form of).

The Radio 14 Carbon dating does in fact settle the matter.

Churchwork
02-15-2010, 04:58 AM
The Shroud has been proven to be a forgery using Camera Obscura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_obscura) (Nicholas Allen, Dean of Art) using Silver Nitrate in crystalline form, silver sulphate, or other light sensitive chemicals, and Shroud proponents admit there is a sugary coating on the whole Shroud which would explain this with superficial burns for the body. There is no mystery at all. Like Joseph Smith never had an original idea and was plagiarizing from books of his day, neither was Camera Obscura a new invention by Leonardo Da Vinci (it was known before the time of Christ), but he was a encyclopedia of knowledge and feeding the desires of people of his day and previous centuries for the mystery shroud that is spoken of virtually every century. A hundred years before Da Vinci there was complaints of poor knockoffs of the Shroud so Da Vinci sought to make a masterpiece funded by the the Roman Church that provided the specifications required from previous sources about what the Shroud should look like. People are so gullible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp7687Mk4yI&feature=related

Nicholas Allen,
http://www.unisa.ac.za/default.asp?Cmd=ViewContent&ContentID=7268
http://theshroudofturin.blogspot.com/2007/07/leonardo-man-behind-shroud-3.html
http://www.shroud.com/pdfs/orvieto.pdf

Churchwork
02-16-2010, 01:48 AM
MYSTERY SOLVED ON THE AB BLOOD TYPE

It is true that the blood type on the Shroud was determined to be type AB, as was the blood on the Sudarium of Oviedo and the Lanciano miracle.

However, according to blood experts, the enzymes responsible for the various blood types degrade dramatically over time until little if any remain present. The absence of these enzymes always yields the same result: blood type AB. Consequently, blood type is not really a valid point of comparision with other blood related ancient objects.

Apparently, all old and degraded blood types to AB.

I have no idea about the prince's blood type and have no way of finding out. Sorry.

I hope this information is helpful and answers part of your question.

Warm regards,

Barrie Schwortz
Editor & Publisher
Shroud of Turin Website

More references: Lynn Picket, Nichols Allan, etc.,
http://www.picknettprince.com/home.htm

The Temple Mount,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrvJTGePYs&feature=player_embedded
http://whatreallyhappened.com/

Churchwork
02-24-2010, 11:50 AM
The more I think about who could be the Antichrist, Prince William doesn't really come across as God-like so though it is claimed he fulfills the Merovingian and Davidic line and looks like the man on the Shroud of Turin, Barack looks like the man on the Shroud of Turin also and also looks like Osama Bin Laden, so I am not going to use that as determining factor.

The more videos I watch, the more it seems to me that Muslims think Barack is a Muslim and those who call themselves Christians think Barack is a Christian. It seems Barack is becoming more and more to everyone what they want him to be.

Let's say Barack becomes president again in 2012 so his presidency ends in 2016. That's the year the Jerusalem temple is completed and is the first year of the Tribulation. What if Barack because the leader of the United Nations in 2016 producing a peace treaty in the middle east. Interesting.

I am just guessing. It seems like a hopeless endeavor trying to figure out who the Antichrist will be. It is hard to believe the Temple will be built by 2016 or that implant under the skin would be widely taken at that time or the Tribulation and first rapture would commence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv-Wwv7ZrwE&feature=related

Barack doesn't know when he was born-again. He claims Muslims are saved. He is contradicting himself. Christians know when we gave our lives to Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related

Barack mockingly ridiculed Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Matthew taking passages out of context. He is suggesting not to use the Bible as a book to guide us when he said there is slavery in Leviticus and stoning child in Deuteronomy. Was there stoning of children in Deuteronomy? I don't remember that. He calls Matthew 24 & 25 the Sermon on the Mount. I thought Matthew 5-7 was the Sermon on the Mount and Matthew 24 & 25 the Olivet Discourse. He derogatorily accuses the Olivet Discourse as being undefendable by the US defense force and that we should not believe such fanciful things.

Condescendingly he then says people have not been reading their Bible. I guess reading the Bible is a bad thing, because then you might think stoning your children (which there is no such account) and slavery are a good thing, and that God's wrath in the Tribulation is undefendable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMuaIeowkEY&feature=related

Barack wants to give away the wealth of the USA. This is a sign that he is the Muslim Mahdi. This propels Barack into being the one world ruler. He makes peace with the Muslim world. Islam believes the peace treaty will break three and a half years in, so the Mahdi brings the killing of the infidels.

Apparently Barack speaks perfect Arabic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLC35S-CSA0&feature=related

Barack said: "I believe there are many paths to the same place".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cMB8ktCT8&feature=related

Barack said, "All people of faith - Christians, Jews, Muslims, Animists, EVERYONE - knows the same God." John 14.6 says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Obama said: "Jesus is the only way FOR ME." He claims Jesus is the only Savior for him, but negates Him as the only Savior for all men, specially those who believe (1 Tim. 4.10).

Jesus death on the cross was unecessary according to Obama because there are multiple roads to God. Obama's many paths are just the broad road to destruction.

Obama makes me sick. In one instance he rejects Deuteronomy because he claims it says stoning children is ok, then he is willing to stone babies in the womb by abortion. Barack is a bad man. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Many people in the world could not say they are here on this planet because of Barack Hussein Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzpvlY9BVrY&feature=related

Barack said in Arabic: "Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme, Allah is supreme. I witness that there is no God but but Allah. [Again] I witness there is no God but Allah. I witness that Muhammad is his prophet."

You know Muhammad said Jesus didn't die on the cross, so Christianity is false according Barack. Barack also said the Muslim evening call to prayer is "...one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset."

Barack said "sin is being out of alignment with MY values." What about God's values? Ps. 51.4: "Against thee, thee only, have I sinned,..."

"...sin is the transgression of the {God} law" (1 John 3.4). Barack is offended that all people need Christ in order to be saved.

Barack Obama only believes Jesus is a "historical figure" not God in the likeness of flesh.

Barack said "I don't presume to have knowledge of what happens to me after I die." But Jesus says, "...he who believes on Me has everlasting life" (John 6.47). "...I go to prepare a place for you" (John 14.2).

Pretending to be a Christian is very evil! The church he attended was not Christian, but to build up the black race. Black came before Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxHdDQDgxQ0&feature=related

Churchwork
03-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Dust painting doesn't have any strokes. It produces a 3d image. The Radio Carbon dating is an absolute,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdhfQj9-UA&feature=grec

Churchwork
10-14-2010, 11:12 PM
You want Obama 666? Birthdate: August 4; August 4 = 216th day of the year. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 Birthplace: Longitude 21.6 (216) 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 (21.6). Winning lottery ticket # in home state (Chicago, iIlinois) DAY AFTER HE WAS ELECTED: 666.

Churchwork
03-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Obama could be the Antichrist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VWTHOicaMU

The first Seal is the cross. A bow and arrow form a cross. The arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound by the cross. Many don't know this experience in their lives because they are not born-again, they have not come to the cross and received power over sin by the cross, having died with Christ, so they claim the first Seal is in the future yet unexperienced like the speaker in this video.

What is frustrating are teachers that give 3 or 4 truths but then throw in a false teaching like the speaker in this video who teaches Jesus went to Hell and that the 1st Seal hasn't happened yet.

Parture
07-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Prince William cannot be a clone of Jesus because there was no trace of His DNA left on earth. The shroud of Turin was from a couple centuries ago, not the time of Christ. The DNA could not be preserved from the shroud of Turin anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-Z8PgR04Q