PDA

View Full Version : Dalai Lama

everstill
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
http://www.thebereancall.net/audio/2008/3808a.mp3

The Dalai Lama is a great deceiving man. He is going to Hell.

He tells people they can become little buddhists, how they can become gods through yoga. Really?

He received the Nobel Piece Prize and is greatly celebrated.

He claims to be the 14th reincarnation of the original Dalai Lama. This man is a bold face liar or himself greatly delusional.

He claims to be the god of the Tibetan people, and claims, he can turn you into god.

Is he the prince of peace? No mention of Christ, just the Dalai Lama in cooperation with the Pope John Paul II. The Pope put the Buddha statue on a Christian altar in Cicily, Italy in St. Peter's church, saying they were praying to the same God, even though the Dalai Lama claims to be god.

In 1979, the Dalai Lama was called "his holiness" in St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York by a prospective Saint of the Roman Church, Cardinal Cook, who said "all the world's religions are basically the same" and "this is one of the dramatic movements of the Spirit". Of course, this is not of the Holy Spirit, for the Spirit of truth rejects little gods and ecumenicalism. This is occult invasion.

Deity yoga is visualizing we are already God. If we visualize as god-like, we will be god-like buddhists to create our own reality. Buddha, an atheist, was originally a Hindu. We have just created things with our mind; nothing is real, Hindus say. Buddha didn't talk about God. Of course, there are various kinds of Buddhism. They don't accept reincarnation as taught in Hinduism as it is a different kind of reincarnation. However, you can just overcome reality by creating your own reality in your visualizing mind whatever you want. Really? He still has to use transportation, eat food and partake of the necessities of the world.

Truth doesn't matter anymore. Let's just get along. Don't you know this world is under God's judgment? Pretend there is no Gospel of Jesus Christ. Being united around a lie isn't going to get you anywhere. The lust for power in evangelicals is brought in by eastern philosophies of being little gods; such power trips are selfish and self-serving in power evangelism. The Charismatic movement is about power of the Spirit, so they are using the Spirit to gain empowerment, but it is not done in a transformed life. Revivals of manifestations is about personal advancement in this world.

If only we realized these techniques, so many could have been saved that were not. Really? This secret power is achieved by praying for this power and electrifying ecstatic shaking and falling downs.

But Jesus said, continue in my word, then you will know the truth and be set free. Paul spoke, and a multitude believed. Miracles must be genuine, not by shock treatments. Jesus did so many miracles, but they believed Him not.

Many will do great sign and wonders at the end of this age, even to deceive many elect. Many will say, Lord, Lord, didn't we prophecy in your name? He says, I never knew you. Either they were not saved to begin with or they will lose the reward. Many duplications can occur by Satan-by territorial powers, lies and wonders.

The deceiver will say, if it is a miracle, it must be of God, so they are being set up for false miracles and the signs and wonders of the Antichrist. Satan will give you the power you want. God doesn't play that game. Benny Hinn touches this man and the man falls down five times and his wig falls off five times to just see the wig fly off each time. That is what Benny Hinn said. Crazy huh? It's a carnival.

Correct doctrine (http://biblocality.com/forums/register.php) gives us the truth.

Montezuma
10-02-2008, 03:30 AM
http://www.thebereancall.net/audio/2008/3808a.mp3 (http://www.thebereancall.net/audio/2008/3808a.mp3)

Dave Hunt is a moron, and so are the people in that radio show.

He tells people they can become little buddhists, how they can become gods through yoga. Really?

You are misinterpreting deity yoga. The point of said practice is to think of yourself as a fully enlightened being--a Buddha--during meditation. This, or so Tibetan Buddhists believe, will influence the actions you take and the thoughts you harbour in the real world, just like how thinking positive thoughts makes you happier.

Furthermore, no branch of Buddhism that I am aware of holds becoming a god as its highest goal.

He received the Nobel Piece Prize and is greatly celebrated.

And rightly so. By the way, that's 'peace,' not 'piece.'

Is he the prince of peace? No mention of Christ, just the Dalai Lama in cooperation with the Pope John Paul II. Dalai Lama has done more for mankind than Jesus Christ, arguably. I am not saying that he is more influential than the latter, only that he has done more good things for humanity. He has certainly worked hard promoting peace and cooperation, unlike Jesus.

though the Dalai Lama claims to be god.Stop lying. Dalai Lama holds no claim to divinity.

Deity yoga is visualizing we are already God. If we visualize as god-like, we will be god-like buddhists to create our own reality. Spot on, except 'god' enters the equation nowhere. Deity yoga is about visualizing yourself, when meditating, as a fully enlightened being in order to enhance your life and influence your actions.

Buddha, an atheist, was originally a Hindu.

You are arguably correct that Buddha was an atheist. As for Hinduism, there is simply no way of knowing. He joined, in his youth, several ascetic movements that were not really affiliated to mainstream Hindu thought, as far as I am aware. Of course, desperately few things are known about the life of Buddha.

Truth doesn't matter anymore. Let's just get along.

That is actually a very good sentiment.

everstill
10-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I understand your hostility to Dave Hunt, because he does great work. He has authority and you sense that.

There is no greater peace and joy than being saved from your sins. Buddha or the Dalai Lama could never do that because they were sinners, and they are going to Hell, for rejecting the Messiah.

Since atheism is proven false, how can you be enlightened if you are an atheist like the Dalai Lama or Buddha?

I think truth does matter, and not just getting along, for the false view colors your life and keeps you in your sin such as holding to reincarnation so you can sin now and always get another chance, not realizing you get this one life chance that is it. Just sitting there self-professing you are being enlightened while being atheist is a contradiction.

Thank God Jesus entered into creation to pay the ultimate price for our sins which only He could do because He was sinless.

Montezuma
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM
I understand your hostility to Dave Hunt, because he does great work. He has authority and you sense that.
He's a total jerk, and an idiot to boot. I'd be surprised if he even knew how to tie his shoes. Talk about retard deluxe. Just listen to all the idiocy he spews in that radio show, marvel at his leaps of logic which always seem to land him in the wrong places, and laugh at his lack of IQ. This guy, who you claims has authority, is seriously wasting his life combatting a supposed 'occult invasion' from the east without understanding anything at all about Buddhism, Hinduism, or Asia, for that matter. I hope he goes bankrupt.

There is no greater peace and joy than being saved from your sins.
Once again, not all people believe in sin. Buddha arguably did, but his notion of sin was not the same as that of you fanatic Christians.

Buddha or the Dalai Lama could never do that because they were sinners, and they are going to Hell, for rejecting the Messiah.
Buddha lived before Jesus. Check your facts.

Since atheism is proven false, how can you be enlightened if you are an atheist like the Dalai Lama or Buddha?
Dalai Lama is a Tibetan Buddhist and that means he does indeed believe in a multitude of shamanistic spirits and gods. As for Buddha, we cannot really know what he thought about such matters. Indeed, he said that there is no reason to think about it on one occasion, if I remember my studies correctly. He likened thinking about gods and the purpose of the universe before saving yourself to a doctor asking his arrow-struck patient if the arrow was fired by an archer from the south or the north instead of pulling it out.

I think truth does matter, and not just getting along, for the false view colors your life and keeps you in your sin such as holding to reincarnation so you can sin now and always get another chance, not realizing you get this one life chance that is it.
I am not a Buddhist per se. I worship the Buddhas (and the other gods off Japan), but I do not rely on them. Nor do I believe in notions such as Nirvana or reincarnation. And yes, getting along is more important than being an a--hole and relentlessly pushing some stupid agenda people do not even want to hear about.

everstill
10-04-2008, 12:25 AM
If you murder someone, you will go to jail for your sin. I am glad you couldn't specifically find anything wrong with Dave Hunt, though you have much hostility against him. You seem threatened by him.

Since Jesus existed before the foundations of the world, He came before Buddha and created Buddha.

If you shut your mind down to God you shut your mind down to His purpose and if you shut your mind down to His purpose inevitably you go against His purpose requiring He send you to Hell. But if you listen to God since you know He exists, you see His plan and your need of salvation. Satan doesn't want you to see.

I don't think you are realizing what you are doing, pushing yourself onto others with your idea of shutting one's mind down to the existence of God your Creator so you deny a purpose for life which encourages evil and sin. That is no way to get along with other people. People get along when they are open to the truth and do not shut their minds down to reality.